Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what does being a WW ambassador involve? Do any other youtubers do it? Will she be making videos with them? Will she actually stick to it and document her progress properly?

It actually annoys me because they’ve obviously just seen her subscriber count and picked her for that reason. Like she doesn’t even talk about weight watchers anymore????

Bet she’s getting a nice fee for it too. Gross

Also, in the past month she’s only posted 4 videos!! So that’s about a days work once a week? but don’t forget guys, youtube is soooooo hard and time consuming and ITS A REAL JOB

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TWEET MORE GABI THAN THIS!

Sorry for the caps but truth!

Reactions: 17
So what does being a WW ambassador involve? Do any other youtubers do it? Will she be making videos with them? Will she actually stick to it and document her progress properly?

It actually annoys me because they’ve obviously just seen her subscriber count and picked her for that reason. Like she doesn’t even talk about weight watchers anymore????

Bet she’s getting a nice fee for it too. Gross

Also, in the past month she’s only posted 4 videos!! So that’s about a days work once a week? but don’t forget guys, youtube is soooooo hard and time consuming and ITS A REAL JOB
Louise Pentland was a WW ambassador I think, she definitely had some sort of #ad deal going on, she talked about it for a while, then seemingly when the cheque ran out, she was suddenly like “WW, who?”

Reactions: 5
Louise Pentland was a WW ambassador I think, she definitely had some sort of #ad deal going on, she talked about it for a while, then seemingly when the cheque ran out, she was suddenly like “WW, who?”
Yep she was. I think she's still listed as an ambassador on their website, along with Robbie Williams, Alison Hammond, Kate Hudson and Marcus Wareing.

I don't think Gabriella is actually an 'ambassador' as none of her what I eat in a day have ad in the title or description, and she seems to go to a regular group.

Conveniently seems to have split up with her boyfriend before the big move/big hair cut. What happened to her going to the gym everyday thing she was doing a while back? I unfollowed her around that time.

Reactions: 3
Conveniently seems to have split up with her boyfriend before the big move/big hair cut. What happened to her going to the gym everyday thing she was doing a while back? I unfollowed her around that time.
As I quoted a few posts up .. SO bloody predictable 😴

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m a few pages back but I’m absolutely gagged at her calling Hamilton ‘bloody weird’ and saying she only liked ‘certain bits of certain songs’.

Firstly, it’s not a ‘soundtrack’ you cretin it’s an original Broadway recording. Secondly, Hamilton is renowned for getting people with previously no interest in musical theatre interested and engaged by it so yes it’s innovative and you might interpret that as weird if you’re an idiot. Thirdly, your definition of good music is the same as the average X factor contestant - Ooh I can do some runs and warbles and hit the occasional high note. I can’t imagine why Lin Manuel Miranda has all the Tony awards and you don’t, you uncultured toad.

Also did anyone catch her slagging off someone in her latest baby name video for their singing? She was apparently snooping on someone else’s singing lesson. Surprised she didn’t put it on insta stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hardly surprising. Gabriella is, after all, the best singer the world has ever seen or heard. I have a theory that the reason she isn’t currently in the west end is because she’s just too good. I imagine they thought it would be unfair to the other performers to include her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments on her tweets make me 🤢🤢. When is somebody going to be honest and say “perhaps it’s your attitude” or do they do that and get blocked 😂😂

Jesus bleeping Christ this girl’s inability to stick to anything really does speak volumes.

No drive, no determination. No work ethic. Just a head full of dreams and missed opportunities.

Reactions: 9
honestly reckon it was all made up to begin with and when she was caught out with her birthday, she decided to feign a breakup because she realised it's too much effort to pretend she has a private relationship

Reactions: 8
The comments on her tweets make me 🤢🤢. When is somebody going to be honest and say “perhaps it’s your attitude” or do they do that and get blocked 😂😂
They get blocked. I liked a tweet years ago saying it was inappropriate for gabby to say she knew the Manchester bomb explosion was going to happen and I got blocked for it.

• Wow
They get blocked. I liked a tweet years ago saying it was inappropriate for gabby to say she knew the Manchester bomb explosion was going to happen and I got blocked for it.
Yeah she blocks everyone, even people who don't tweet her. She must search for tweets about her or something. I remember there was even a #velvetblocked hashtag a while ago. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.