Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing find šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ letā€™s just recap on this

View attachment 20743View attachment 20744

ā€œthanks for the shadeā€
There are only two things Gabriella is good at, 1) complaining about everything, 2) lying about everything.

Sheā€™s made so many webs of lies over the years, she has no idea what crap she has spouted about anything.

This new trend for ā€œauthenticā€ influencers, she is anthing but authentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Jane on Instagram, I wonder if she knows sheā€™s been saying sheā€™s got a BF and was with him today. Sheā€™s absolutely tried to make out on Instagram that sheā€™s been with a fella, pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone that doesn't mind getting blocked should tweet her that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Well, if that's the case, he's a tit boyfriend! Within 4 days he goes from spending the day with his girlfriend for her birthday, to suddenly having an important cricket game? Sure Jan!
Unless he's professional, but why would you get a official game last minute. So yeah pretty crappy to cancel on London when it's for her birthday and she doesn't even go there often
Lies upon lies

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure he wouldā€™ve known in advance of the cricket match happening. This sounds like Gabriella spouting more of her crap. Nobody is going to believe there is a boyfriend visible on camera who can prove he isnā€™t a paid actor saying he is dating her.

Reactions: 5
Did she seriously tweet a screenshot of an insta story of her ā€œboyfriendā€™sā€ cricket game? Good God, are we in secondary school? Sheā€™s trying so hard, thereā€™s no way heā€™s real [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t see this tweet anymore. Maybe her mum told her she had to delete it and Stop making lies
I can't see it either, doubt Jane made her delete it though. I think she deleted it so it can't bite her on the arse later (she always forgets how the internet worksšŸ™„)

Side note, I remember years ago where she'd lie blatantly about something, then. Say to Jane "haven't I mum?" Jane would agree, so you'd think ok must be true.
Then a couple of years down the line in a Q & A she said whatever it was had never happened. So Jane is just as bad tbh, enabling her behaviour.
She always forgets what she's lied about and what story she's told.

Reactions: 9
I can't see it either, doubt Jane made her delete it though. I think she deleted it so it can't bite her on the arse later (she always forgets how the internet worksšŸ™„)

Side note, I remember years ago where she'd lie blatantly about something, then. Say to Jane "haven't I mum?" Jane would agree, so you'd think ok must be true.
Then a couple of years down the line in a Q & A she said whatever it was had never happened. So Jane is just as bad tbh, enabling her behaviour.
She always forgets what she's lied about and what story she's told.
Sheā€™s such a strange person!!! Really needs to stop with the lies

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t understand, if she hated the sun so much why does she live in Brighton? One of the most popular seaside towns in the country. Thatā€™s amazing when the sun is shining?

Reactions: 11
Did she seriously tweet a screenshot of an insta story of her ā€œboyfriendā€™sā€ cricket game? Good God, are we in secondary school? Sheā€™s trying so hard, thereā€™s no way heā€™s real [emoji23]
He's real

But they are going to break up because he leaves Gabby for a cricket bat and she makes a story time "My boyfriend called me batsht crazy AND dumped me for a cricket bat?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she had a lovely day with her boyfriend... [emoji1781]
Had a quick nosey at her mums liked tweets (I always feel like it's a way of telling someone true feelings etc)

Anyways no like to any man who isn't a verified celeb but Hobby

Reactions: 2
Coincidentally Iā€™m quite familiar with the York cricket circle and (sadly šŸ˜‚) think I can work out which ground that is. With that, heā€™s not professional and that Yorkshire league is planned months in advance so heā€™d have known for ages he had a cricket match.

Either itā€™s a terrible lie or heā€™s a terrible boyfriend!

Reactions: 17
Coincidentally Iā€™m quite familiar with the York cricket circle and (sadly šŸ˜‚) think I can work out which ground that is. With that, heā€™s not professional and that Yorkshire league is planned months in advance so heā€™d have known for ages he had a cricket match.

Or as gabbie does assumed because it was her birthday he would be wanting to pander to her and have his while absorbed by her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1

Playing devils advocate here but maybe he got called on last minute to replace someone šŸ¤” I am finding this lie about her birthday situation so sad I'm desperately trying to believe her šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.