Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true. They’re all deluded. The only person worth watching in my subscription box right now is grackle.
Who is grackle?

95% of youtubers are the natural progression of the reality TV and famous for being famous phenomenon that really began in the early noughties. Something that shallow will.never hold up for long. But I guess the majority of reality TV stars lost the limelight pretty fast and most never made much cash. YouTubers seem to.think thier platform and their financial success validates them somehow. Sorry for OT. But it's always interesting to think where these people.will be in 10 years.

Reactions: 1
Who is grackle?

95% of youtubers are the natural progression of the reality TV and famous for being famous phenomenon that really began in the early noughties. Something that shallow will.never hold up for long. But I guess the majority of reality TV stars lost the limelight pretty fast and most never made much cash. YouTubers seem to.think thier platform and their financial success validates them somehow. Sorry for OT. But it's always interesting to think where these people.will be in 10 years.
Thats a good point actually. I was thinking about how mid 2000s we were saturated with reality stars and gossip mags, and how Youtube has kind of replaced that lately. I think a lot of reality stars also kind of were born into money as well (like Paris and Nicole) or you had that period were WAGs were a big thing, so they at least had money even without the reality fame.

Reactions: 2
Thats a good point actually. I was thinking about how mid 2000s we were saturated with reality stars and gossip mags, and how Youtube has kind of replaced that lately. I think a lot of reality stars also kind of were born into money as well (like Paris and Nicole) or you had that period were WAGs were a big thing, so they at least had money even without the reality fame.
Yeah the rich kid reality stars were born with the entitlement you tubers can only cultivate over time!
But then the Kardashians came along at the exact right time just as the one was morphing into the other, totally dominated both fields, and sort of killed reality TV and defined the influencer all at once.

Reactions: 1
It’s her birthday but she can’t resist a bleeping moan about the weather. Get off twitter and enjoy the day for gods sake

Reactions: 5
Most of us hate the snow because we have jobs and it makes it dangerous getting to/from work. Gabby doesn't have that problem.

Reactions: 13
I think them two drinks are just for her. Or she’s got one waiting for janes train to get in to give her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never known someone moan as much about the sun as her. Usually its the opposite - people complaining once the nights get darker and colder due to SAD or just generally not liking if.

If she wants the snow so much, then she could always move somewhere colder.

Reactions: 5
What's with all these youtubers complaining about the weather (too hot too cold)when all they do 90% of their time is at home lounging around

Oh and Gabs at London and posted a pic of TWO starbucks cups

Reactions: 4
whoever decided to date her ??? she's literally so stuck in her boohoo me world since 2014

View attachment 20087
I truly, truly hate when people like her do this stuff. I’ve been medicated for severe depression, anxiety and mild OCD for three years now, and when I’m going through one of my bad spells I can barely find the courage to leave my bedroom. At no point do I think to take a selfie and post a picture declaring my anxiety. The ones who do this always talk about how they want to ‘raise awareness’ and ‘normalise’ mental illness, but they are full of it. It comes down to needing attention and validation, simple as that. I hope she never does have to suffer true mental illness, because it is awful. I’m not trying to one up anyone or say my illness is worse than yours or anything like that, but nobody I’ve ever encountered with genuine mental health problems has ever wanted to post about it every other day on the internet.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.