Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched 2/3rds of her Homesense come shop with me video. Jesus. All she said was either

- ‘I liked this one as well’
Or
- ‘There were so many different styles to choose from’
Or
‘They had loads of X ITEM so if you’re looking for X ITEM TYPE HERE then there are loads to choose from’

Yuh we get it there are loads to choose from. Jfc 🙄
It’s a good job it wasn’t an #ad, they would’ve been asking for their money back.

So many diffeent styles to choose from. As if that isn’t the entire point of TKMaxx/HomeSense, you’d be shocked if there wasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah her video was so insipid. She could have picked something - anything - and rather than describing it as ‘so nice’ or ‘so cute’ she could’ve shown off her home interior flair (haha) by describing how she would use it, what kind of room it would look good in, what she would dress it with etc. She’s really just so meh and basic.

Reactions: 2
I get so much second-hand awkwardness from seeing her awkwardly vlogging in public and trying to not be seen by anyone. :oops:

The bit about taking loads of pills sounds worrying. I had horrendous periods for years and I thought it was the same for everyone. Had to take so many tablets just for a pain free hour.
Ended up having a lap and dye because we couldn’t conceive and the surgeon said to me ‘didn’t you know you have endometriosis?’ And asked what pain killers I took and when I started rolling off ‘paracetamol, coedine, buscapan, ibrufen’ - she was like that’s not normal. I had no idea that crippling pain wasn’t normal and bleeding through on to the bedsheet every night. So if your reading this go to the doctor and keep going back if not taken seriously because it could be an underlying problem
Thats what I don't get. If her pain was that bad, she'd go to a doctor and get checked...I genuinely think she's experiencing a normal amount of pain but is overdramatising it.
View attachment 13069View attachment 13071
I found her new video hard to watch...it seemed so incredibly lazy? Like she couldn't be bothered at all. Then saw these on her insta stories...
Bit hypocritical her going on about 'girls supporting girls' when she's constantly making digs on Twitter about strangers, people trying to give her genuine advice, Lucy&Lydia/Zoella and anyone else she's fallen out with, anyone with a different opinion to her... :rolleyes: She's not a nice person herself.

Reactions: 10
Interesting how another youtuber has said in their older what I eat in a day videos, a lot of the time they wouldn’t actually eat it (or only eat a tiny amount of it) which personally does make me suspect of actually how much is actually true or not. Especially with prior knowledge of what Gabby has been like with little white lies. AGAIN this is all speculation & im not saying anything but it is just another way example actually of how deceptive social media can be. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Interesting how another youtuber has said in their older what I eat in a day videos, a lot of the time they wouldn’t actually eat it (or only eat a tiny amount of it) which personally does make me suspect of actually how much is actually true or not. Especially with prior knowledge of what Gabby has been like with little white lies. AGAIN this is all speculation & im not saying anything but it is just another way example actually of how deceptive social media can be. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Which Youtuber?

Reactions: 1
Why does she always have to hate on what’s popular? Now Game of Thrones is back she’s back on about how boring it is. My guess is she wasn’t paying attention when watching it, couldn’t keep up and now feels some sort of anger towards people that like and understand the show. I can’t count the number of times I see her reply to someone with an opposing opinion just for the sake of looking different.

Reactions: 11
Why does she always have to hate on what’s popular? Now Game of Thrones is back she’s back on about how boring it is. My guess is she wasn’t paying attention when watching it, couldn’t keep up and now feels some sort of anger towards people that like and understand the show. I can’t count the number of times I see her reply to someone with an opposing opinion just for the sake of looking different.
She doesn't have the intelligence to keep up with complex storylines

Reactions: 1
She just can't let people enjoy things. Any time she posts something where people have to respond like that 'whats your favourite accent?' thing, someone would reply and she'd be like 'omg I hate that accent!' 'that accent is horrible!' I feel like she gets angry if people have an opposing opinion to her, like she has to be right even though its just an opinion.

Reactions: 6
I think someone should remind her that disliking something that people enjoy doesn’t make you cool or different... Sometimes she seems to think her opinion is the only right one (which is so dumb, because usually the topics are relatively simple things in the grand scheme of everything like music or TV shows).

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s stepping away from her WW account because “people are dicks”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol get " career history" and her complaining about a YouTube not showing her videos

Can't wait for YouTube to dry up and she had to get a proper job lol

She’s boring I unsubscribed. I used to enjoy her videos in her Camden flat. Her peek was her time with zoella/ lucy and Lydia. But that was years ago she needs a new career quickly !!

Reactions: 11
Lol get " career history" and her complaining about a YouTube not showing her videos

Can't wait for YouTube to dry up and she had to get a proper job lol

It will be good for her in the long run to get a different job. Would be interesting to see what it would be.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.