Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does say she’s finding ww easier as you have to weigh things like pasta and potato whereas slimming world has free foods which to an overeater can be a big trigger and you can eat way more than you need/want because it’s free!

That in itself is quite a good thing for her to acknowledge. I have the same issues with slimming world. In an overeater:binge eater and found slimming world the worst diet for it. I’d eat huge bowls of white pasta or slimming world ‘chips’ just because I was ‘allowed’

Reactions: 3
Yes slimming world does allow white pasta! Just look at all the sw instagrams and read the slimming plans. As long as you have the 1/3 2/3 free food whatever it is now sw allows white pasta and rice as long as it’s the dried kind and not the so called fresh pasta.

Last edited:
That’s odd. I mean my dietician also « allows » it but it’s on no way free points? If anything has to have points it is white rice, white pasta and white bread. The carbest of carbs. I never believed ww or sw actually helped people lose weight, isn’t one of them owned by nestle anyway?

Reactions: 1
I think they just work out a plan based on a normal
Person and don’t really account for the people with disordered eating where if something is free you can eat it until you literally can eat no more.

There were and probably still are people in the group I went to that were eating 6/7 muller yogurts a day and complaining they weren’t losing weight. No tit Sherlock they might be ‘free’ but still 100 calories a pot. And they were being eaten on top of a full meal and lots of the time adding handfuls of berries or other fruit on top. Which many admitted they wouldn’t normally eat but ‘it’s green isn’t it?’

I’ve now lost weight and let it off for two years using a combination of calorie counting and exercise. I still have a couple of stone to lose but a few things going on so have concentrated on keeping the weight off rather than losing any more right now.

Reactions: 2
But then what would she have to complain about?
Lol thats true, its just mental to me. Its like she didn't research any of these surgeries and just went with the first person she found, then did that other vid where she casually talked about them all. She's in a better financial position then most who consider surgery so its just crazy to me how she wouldn't try to find the best surgeons, regardless of price.

Her flat really reminds me of an old persons flat? It’s not the decor, it’s her furniture, all jumbled and jarring. Like some people have the skill to bring unique pieces together but they still stick to a period or theme. Gabby’s got a 90s bed frame with 40s velvet bedding next to a 18th century style chest of drawers, Victorian/Edwardian fireplace, 60s dressing table and 2000s desk. It’s bloody horrendous, she has zero interior design flair or knowledge and burns money on stuff that she gets rid of six months later

Reactions: 8
Such a nice flat she doesn't deserve
Also-

"I have the ensuite shower I've never used"
"I have a balcony but once a spider came out and it scarred me"
"I have my Mac computer I should use. But its broken and I haven't bothered to get it fix"

Reactions: 7
I used to follow Gabby years ago and she’s still got the same boring life and making the same videos (flat tour, what I eat) I don’t know how her YouTube is still going !

Reactions: 2
B7479054-7597-45EC-9AC6-C37F992BFE0B.jpeg

When you’re even rude/snarky to your own fan page, maybe you should work on you’re personality...

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Dare I ask, what is mission trousers?
Please tell me it's not her posting pics in different trousers everyday that she probably only out on for the photo

View attachment 11910
When you’re even rude/snarky to your own fan page, maybe you should work on you’re personality...
Holy tit, girl’s got ISSUES. What must life be like when you’re constantly on the defense? Shocking she still has “fans” with the way she treats them [emoji849] if she had any true friends, they’d tell her to seek counseling.

Reactions: 8
You can eat crisps and lose weight. If they’re within your calorie allowance - you can eat a bag every day if you want. It’s about balance though - something Gab doesn’t seem capable of
Agreed as much as gabby has no idea, as a PT it pains me that some of the people judging her also having the wrong idea about losing weight.

Calories in < calories out. It’s that simple which is how WW/SW works also it’s just another form of calorie restriction.

Ignore fat/salt/food type and focus on getting energy balance right.

Actual health is another story but she’s not trying to have optimum health because she’s not an athlete. The health benefits from losing weight is enough for a normal person. Fruit/veg with most meals and you can have what you want within your cals to lose weight including a measly 78 cal packet of crisps and that is enough for a normal person to be healthy.

Anywho I used to watch Gabs years ago and see nothing has changed she’s an absolute sad case.

Reactions: 5
How does she even have fans? I just don’t understand. I would respect someone who was a fan of Alfie Deyes more than her 😂

Reactions: 4
Dare I ask, what is mission trousers?
Please tell me it's not her posting pics in different trousers everyday that she probably only out on for the photo
I think it’s on her weight watchers Instagram. She is tying to get back into a pair of her old trousers

Reactions: 1
She snaps at everything and she wasn't even honest when doing the Myers Briggs test
she would contradict her own answers and not realise it, which is why her Myers Briggs test gave her different results a year apart, while the rest of the internet all knows Gabbs hasn't change 1 bit

Reactions: 4
View attachment 11910
I'm confused as to how she still has fans as well, she's literally so rude to people who support her that I'm surprised they haven't woken up yet?

Not sure if its been posted but I found this: https://www.instagram.com/problematicgh0st/ I'm sure there used to be a few other accounts detailing all of the horrible/shady tit she said on Tumblr asks as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.