Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same...its so much surgery to go through and I know she said she 'didn't want to make it seem like a walk in the park' but imo she kind of did? Like it was just so I got this done, then I got this done, plus the boob job revisions etc. I don't understand why you'd spend all that money to not maintain it.
Exactly plus if it was as painful as she said why on earth would you not have therapy ASAP to help control bad eating habits! She’s a piss take honestly !

Reactions: 4
The absolute worst thing is that she still has subs and followers that genuinely think she’s living w life worth admiring. Young, impressionable girls and boys that will tap into this fad diet culture that she’s promoting. She’s not the brightest bulb in the box so I doubt she even realises this.

How can anyone admire her? Want to be like her? Sure, she has money, but what else does she have? Friends? A great career? A healthy loving relationship? Nope. Her only friends are her mum and that cat.

Reactions: 6
I think she could actually be so much more successful and likeable if she just owned her flaws. accepted yeah she's not super skinny and the prettiest girl who ever lived but that's more than okay. Instead of broadcasting to all her young fans hey you need to look skinny so bad it's worth risking your life for many surgeries, and if you don't look skinny you'll end up like me a hermit who can't do anything cause of it. It's just such a bad message to send out in my opinion

I think she could actually be so much more successful and likeable if she just owned her flaws. accepted yeah she's not super skinny and the prettiest girl who ever lived but that's more than okay. Instead of broadcasting to all her young fans hey you need to look skinny so bad it's worth risking your life for many surgeries, and if you don't look skinny you'll end up like me a hermit who can't do anything cause of it. It's just such a bad message to send out in my opinion
i think her flaws in appearance are the least of her worries atm. she really seems like a nasty, rude person and that won't get her anywhere even if she accepts her weight gain etc

Reactions: 13
i think her flaws in appearance are the least of her worries atm. she really seems like a nasty, rude person and that won't get her anywhere even if she accepts her weight gain etc
I don't follow her on any social media I've just seen her videos really, I had a wee look and whoah she's so rude to people and sounds so entitled and spoilt? I take it back, I don't think there is much hope for that one lol

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted her weight loss video? Probably doesn't want everyone to know she piled all the weight back on after surgery!

2 minutes into her new video and she has bought 70 slices of bacon in her food haul. Jesus. Christ.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
2 minutes into her new video and she has bought 70 slices of bacon in her food haul. Jesus. Christ.
I couldn’t believe the sheer amount of bacon she ordered.
ED1EE3B4-D0D0-4F71-B319-E0F0C9B03DF2.jpeg

But look at the salt content of two slices. And you know she will do about half a pack in one bacon sandwich, add in sauce, salt in the bread and butter, she is probably eating all of her daily allowance of salt in one bacon sandwich.

I imagine those Nando’s rubs are high in salt as well, she put garlic salt on her homemade chips. She is having a very high in salt diet.

Those garlic baguettes are not good either.

Very high in saturated fat, 1/4 of a baguette is 28% saturated fat. So eating one of those is over 110% daily saturated fat. Have half of one is nearly 60% daily allowance and that’s without eating anything else in the day.

Wow. For someone who is apparently desperate to have a child she doesn’t seem to like children very much

Reactions: 2
Every ww video I watch of hers she goes over her points anyway. Why is she so tit at it? It's just counting. She didn't even work out how many points her lunch would before she ate it! She sets herself up for a fail.

Reactions: 3
Ugh I'm sensitive about food criticism but her trying to justify not counting milk because you need calcium in your diet... What the duck? You're consuming it so it counts towards your calories. She is such a moron I can't cope. You have an eating disorder, you can't follow a plan and you need help. Stop involving everyone else in your fucked up attitude to food and weight!

Reactions: 12
Remember when Gaboon went vegetarian, and she bought a packet of bacon lardons so that she could cook it "because she likes the smell"?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
^she DID that? wasn't she acting all mighty when she tried going vegan. and I mean all mighty because she was acting like she doesn't like the taste of meat blahblah

and then she went back quietly to eating meat and people were leaving comments like, "are you still vegan?" " thought you were vegan" and she was like no she isn't.

I'm not vegan nor vegetarian but I found her to be a hypocrite in this.

and it's not even just meat, she eats the unhealthy ''version'' aka bacons

Reactions: 2
The problem is, is that so many people can have such positive outcomes from plans such as weightwatchers and slimming world but it needs to be viewed differently than being “just another diet”. Diets help (sometimes) in the short term but going to the meetings etc is meant to create a community feel about doing it together / building each other up, sharing ideas about different things to make etc..
but She seems to view it as a diet. Not counting certain things i understand in the sense of not trying to become to obsessive with it but if that’s the case then these sorts of plans aren’t the thing to do. She obviously has issues with food, her mindset seems to be very set in its way & the only way that a longer term change will occur is if that is sorted alongside sorting out her diet.. like you can eat well for however long but you’re not going to be on WW forever so it’s having the mindset to be able to do it alone.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.