Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claimed in one of the replies to one of the WW comments that she is seeing a therapist. I don't think she's spoken about it in a video though.
Nelly could probably do with some therapy too... Bless him! 😅

Reactions: 3
I really am running out of sympathy for this one. Don’t get me wrong, I know she has a very deep-routed pattern of disordered eating, but she does absolutely duck all to help herself. That’s half of the battle with ANY mental illness, in my opinion. Nobody can help you if you aren’t willing to help herself. The baffling thing is that she does have a fair bit of knowledge/skill when it comes to cooking.

I don't understand how she's so self controls and worried about her weight and admits she has issues with food- yet constantly uploads what I eat videos. Then acts shocked when people comment on it. That's kinda like saying 'want a diet to end up just like me where I make videos saying my weight stops me doing everything? Dw I have the video for you!' I just don't get that

Reactions: 6
Her entire "brand" on YouTube if you can even say she has an identity on YouTube is around her moving from one diet to the next. All there is to talk about is what she is eating and her diets.

As I said, the girl does nothing to help herself. She’s been doing this long enough now to be able to recognise the vicious cycle she’s in

Starts new diet > WIEIAD video > video receives a number of constructive comments pointing out where she’s going wrong > Gab gets triggered.

She’ll never change unless she bucks her ideas up big time

Reactions: 2
The most annoying thing now is now we will be moving into spring, with nicer weather and the usual complaining of how she doesn't like the sun over and over and over again because she is so insecure about people seeing her true size in summer clothes so she has to cover up and overheat. It's the same crap every year. If you are so affected by your weight and your disorderd eating to the point where you struggle to leave the house or enjoy nice weather so much that you have to stay indoors and update Twitter every 5 mins how much you hate summer and want winter again. Gosh, it's just so depressing and miserable. She lives and breathes negativity. I truly hope she can get counselling and stick with it because she is wasting precious time/years/experiences just because of how she feels. The fact that she is privileged and well off and should be spending money on fixing her mental health first rather than on new houses that she is just going to sit in and continue to be a misery to herself in. Fix your mental health, your outlook on life, your career, buy the house and live a full and happy life where you feel free.

Reactions: 8
The most annoying thing now is now we will be moving into spring, with nicer weather and the usual complaining of how she doesn't like the sun over and over and over again because she is so insecure about people seeing her true size in summer clothes so she has to cover up and overheat. It's the same crap every year. If you are so affected by your weight and your disorderd eating to the point where you struggle to leave the house or enjoy nice weather so much that you have to stay indoors and update Twitter every 5 mins how much you hate summer and want winter again. Gosh, it's just so depressing and miserable. She lives and breathes negativity. I truly hope she can get counselling and stick with it because she is wasting precious time/years/experiences just because of how she feels. The fact that she is privileged and well off and should be spending money on fixing her mental health first rather than on new houses that she is just going to sit in and continue to be a misery to herself in. Fix your mental health, your outlook on life, your career, buy the house and live a full and happy life where you feel free.
100% agree the weathr talk is sooo boring!

The constant baby talk worries me.. she has deep rooted that she needs to deal with before even considering having a baby...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The constant baby talk worries me.. she has deep rooted that she needs to deal with before even considering having a baby...
She used to find happiness in material things like designer bags so I think now she has drummed it into her head that she will only be happy if she has a baby and that's going to solve all her problems. It never does, plus imagine the moaning for 9 months and how poorly she gets with her "aneEemia". Plus the god awful name she will give the poor thing, she probably thinks the hardest part of having a baby is choosing the name for it 😂😑😶

Reactions: 8
How would she even support a child long term, I really doubt her YouTube career will fund her forever and she doesn't really have any qualifications/job experiences to fall back on. Her fall back plan seems to me the west end which if she can't get into while having the opertunitjes and 'fame' she has now, I doubt she'll make it when she's a nobody.

Borringgggg. Do you think if she was happy with her body she would like the warm weather??
No if it wasn't her weight it would be something else. Maybe she wouldn't like the colour of her elbows or the way her foundation looked in the sun

Reactions: 5
Gosh she’s piled weight on! She used to be able to hide her real size as her face was slimmer than her body but her face is piling it on now too.

Reactions: 7
If she was wearing those trousers at the end of last October, that gap suggests she’s put on at least 20’lbs since then 😳

Something is going haywire with her if she’s putting weight on like that with stomach weight loss surgery. This last 6 months has seen her gain weight at a rate like never before. So is it because of a broken heart or stress of dropping subs like a rock?

I know if Gabby was a relative of mine I would be extremely worried about her. She has no friends, the only times she leaves the house is to go to the gym or a shop, does she even talk to anyone apart from her mum and brother on the phone. She makes me feel lonely just watching her lifestyle. I don’t understand why she doesn’t move back to Sheffield? What’s the point of her being so far away from her family?
Goodness sake gabby do something with your life and talk to people, you like old people, go volunteer in an old people’s home even if you only do one hour a week it will make a difference to your life

Oh my gosh...that’s disgusting and so so sad. I really feel for that family.

Also, I laughed too hard at the fact they’re constantly buzzing in food and package deliveries for her. God bless ‘em.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.