Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that she threw a strop because Cam left her in Spain to go back home for the funeral. Because how could a grandmother who passed away be more important than Gabby's latest elective cosmetic procedure.
My guess is she can’t pay her mortgage as now shes up for double flights for her sugarbaby Cammyhammy to jet set the world.
if there is anything to learn from their pateron podcast its that Gobbles has to save this year and Cam thinks Cam is perfect

Reactions: 9
Nothing to report from the swifty podcast cam sounded quite happy she said I lost my grandma and flew back and lost my suitcase so it’s been a week of losses (?) and said she was flying back soon/the next day that was about it

Reactions: 8
Gabby in the produce section of the supermarket: "Everything looks sew nice!"
> not a single fresh fruit or veg in the supermarket haul

"I got this donut that said it had cream in, so I'm gonna try that on camera in a minute" !?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not only did Jane go, to perform her carer duties, but Gobs thought she’d booked a one bedroom apartment, which turned out to be a kind of open plan studio, with no privacy to the bedroom area.
Is it possible Alan made up a story about her grandmother dying so she could escape being cooped up with Gobs and Jane in one room for two weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Who compares their dead grandmother to a lost suitcase?! Just wow…
It did come across all kind of wrong. It’s right at the beginning if anyone is bored enough. I really struggle to sleep some nights so it helps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wonder if Gobs would be upset if there was someone doing a deep dive into her losses and friendships on her youtube career and why she is a liar like shes done to trysha

Reactions: 22
This has to be the next thread title😂😂😂

Regarding her mortgage - does that mean her mortgage has increased 60% ? Does that sound right? I have no idea how mortgages work 😬
She’s likely to have gone from a 1.5% mortgage or maybe even lower to closer to 6%, she may have also got more money out on her mortgage so her payments are bigger. It’s extreme but is possible with the way Uk interest rates have gone, really depends how many month ago she had her fixed deal end

Reactions: 9
She's so gauche for someone's who's supposedly upper class. Her and Gobs have that in common, talking quicker than they can think
Because she isn’t actually upper class😅 same as she doesn’t have “an actual source close to selena”

Reactions: 21
I love how she goes on about how she hates packing because she did so much of it last year. Girl, you went to the US twice and Paris. World traveler you are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She flies to Spain for another elective weight loss surgery but buys nothing but junk at the supermarket. I mean, doughnuts, artificially flavoured and coloured popcorn, endless pot noodles?? I seriously don’t understand

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Or could there be trouble in paradise? She famously couldn't be bothered to attend her grandparents' funeral, so would probably foam at the mouth if Alan left her to fly home for her grandma's and consider it the ultimate betrayal.
I thought you called Alan Alien when I read your post. I kinda wanna make Alien happen...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not only did Jane go, to perform her carer duties, but Gobs thought she’d booked a one bedroom apartment, which turned out to be a kind of open plan studio, with no privacy to the bedroom area.
Is it possible Alan made up a story about her grandmother dying so she could escape being cooped up with Gobs and Jane in one room for two weeks?
Why on earth would she book a one bedroom if both Jane and Alien were going?! She's a nutbag

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.