Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Gabbys videos.... then she changed. No more going outside to London, always stuck inside showing her house or her bloody animal crossing. No one cares that much about the game!!! I only ever watch half of her vlogs before switching them off as only 50% of the content is worthwhile

Reactions: 9
Don't be daft! The only POC friend Gabby has is "Eshan" and I bet if he exists he's white passing enough for Gobby to not even notice he's a bit ethnic. Because this is happening in America she probably doesn't feel like she needs to comment on it, it's not like racism exists in the UK does it? It's not like the other day a black man was cutting down a tree from his mother's garden from a socially safe distance and the police came and handcuffed him for the bare minimum while bleep-mings decided to go for a joyride 250 miles up the country with no repercussions whatsoever. At this point I'd almost prefer if she just kept her mouth shut because anything she would say on the matter would be superficial or copied from somewhere else or she'll probably just post a picture of a powerful quote that she DEFINITELY would not have come up with herself and call it a day.

Sorry for the rant lol
I remember her saying she felt uncomfortable when she saw a “foreign” person with a backpack in a Starbucks or something, I think he was Arab/Middle Eastern? so she mentioned his ethnicity and the fact he had a backpack... yikes. It was last year she tweeted it, I think. Or it was around the time of the Manchester Arena bombing, or one of the stabbing attacks on the London (or Westminster?) Bridge. It was vile. Poor bloke was just getting a drink, ffs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I remember her saying she felt uncomfortable when she saw a “foreign” person with a backpack in a Starbucks or something, I think he was Arab/Middle Eastern? so she mentioned his ethnicity and the fact he had a backpack... yikes. It was last year she tweeted it, I think. Or it was around the time of the Manchester Arena bombing, or one of the stabbing attacks on the London (or Westminster?) Bridge. It was vile. Poor bloke was just getting a drink, ffs.
I think this is when she lived in London, she used to speak a lot about having terrorism related anxiety I remember that

Reactions: 7
I remember this, if I remember rightly she said it was a white guy acting suspiciously and talking in a foreign language. The only reason I remember is that I thought it was strange she went to lengths to point out he was white. Almost like she was shocked and had a natural assumption all terrorists were BAME.

Reactions: 5
I still (genuinely) wonder why hobby never dated her, it would have boosted his channel.
Considering how she has been acting the past years, her genuinely not being happy with herself, and the lack of insight in why she has no friends, he might have gotten a lot of red flags during their friendship.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Considering how she has been acting the past years, her genuinely not being happy with herself, and the lack of insight in why she has no friends, he might have gotten a lot of red flags during their friendship.

Edit: grammar
She was always so intense around him, especially with her cringeworthy sexually suggestive behaviours, not surprised he ran a mile from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still (genuinely) wonder why hobby never dated her, it would have boosted his channel.
Have you seen Hobbie? That man ain't ever going to be desperate for a girl to date, he is so gorgeous and lovely that he will have a queue of girls (and gay guys like me 😂😂) always willing to date him. Why would be trade down to Gabby? He doesn't seem desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wittering on he Insta stories about her B12 injection, there is no need to point out it was delayed. There is a pandemic still in progress, there are worse things that people have had delayed. Alongside trying to explain why she has it and basically just says oh I don't know I just had surgery on my stomach

Reactions: 28
Wittering on he Insta stories about her B12 injection, there is no need to point out it was delayed. There is a pandemic still in progress, there are worse things that people have had delayed. Alongside trying to explain why she has it and basically just says oh I don't know I just had surgery on my stomach
It still shocks me that she had that kind of surgery only at 18 and how she just mentions it so casually?! I’m the same age as her and I can’t even imagine putting my body through all of that and having to deal with getting “energy shots” every 3 months, it’s crazy!

Reactions: 15
It still shocks me that she had that kind of surgery only at 18 and how she just mentions it so casually?! I’m the same age as her and I can’t even imagine putting my body through all of that and having to deal with getting “energy shots” every 3 months, it’s crazy!
It is shocking, to have a major ELECTIVE operation at such a young age. Yeah, weight loss surgery saves lives but it comes with all sorts of complications and definitely shouldn't be normalised.

We all know how impulsive Gabby is and that she's always after a quick fix, history just repeats itself with her. The situation was likely out of Jane's control as well and she probably felt powerless to try anything else to improve her daughter's health and wellbeing.

Reactions: 13
I saw on the Sophia and Cinzia thread that fans are asking them to spread awareness about George Floyd and the brutality against black people. Gabby has a large following and platform and can go on about how disgusted she is about people going to the beach but what about actual contemporary issues like this? She’s not afraid to speak her mind on bullshit, but I guess Cos it don’t effect her she won’t bother. Has she even had any POC friends? She can post about animal crossing and lockdown but not people being discriminated against and murdered through racism.
Suddenly a bunch of stuff shared in her ig stories.
HI GABS 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need my b12 jabs, (and a I have 5 over two weeks not one!) and I cant have them while all this corona stuff is going on :( (and I need them)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.