Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She paints cause she has nothing else to do. It’s like there’s been a couple of weekends during lockdown when I’ve been so bored I’ve cleaned out cupboards and parts of my flat to pass the time and I still work 40 hours from home a week. But when I can see family and friends again and me and my bf can actually leave our tiny flat then I won’t be spending my weekends doing that.

Reactions: 8
Gabby must really bleeping hate Mark Ferris - he did what gabby did and got what gabby wanted, but he actually managed to maintain the friendship and grow in his own right!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really like Mark. I know some people find him annoying or fake with Zoe, but I think that he is actually a nice, funny person and has social skills (he also has other friends and a life outside Yewchewb). Zoe herself is not a perfect friend, she likes to be Queen Bee.

Gabby is very lonely, bitter and socially awkward. She has always had something angry about her. In her very early make-up videos I have the impression that she could explode with rage at any minute. This was confirmed when people started talking about her behaviour on Instagram before she made her Yewchewb channel. She acts like the world is against her because she isn't super skinny and elfin like (I remember the twins were actually quite "big boned" themselves, an average build, and they are beautiful) Gabby should embrace what she's got and stop being so nasty to people who haven't done anything wrong.

She also does not seem happy in Brighton but only seems to stay there so she can show her high school bullies that she is now this slim, successful "celebrity" who lives in a cool city. Even though it's all a facade really. I believe Gabby would be truly happier if she was closer to Jane up North.
When she mentions her "friends" in London, you can tell she is just thinking of Lucy Wood and Fab Hannah really. Who else is there?

gabriell1.png gabriell2.png gabriell3.png

Reactions: 18
I saw on the Sophia and Cinzia thread that fans are asking them to spread awareness about George Floyd and the brutality against black people. Gabby has a large following and platform and can go on about how disgusted she is about people going to the beach but what about actual contemporary issues like this? She’s not afraid to speak her mind on bullshit, but I guess Cos it don’t effect her she won’t bother. Has she even had any POC friends? She can post about animal crossing and lockdown but not people being discriminated against and murdered through racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw on the Sophia and Cinzia thread that fans are asking them to spread awareness about George Floyd and the brutality against black people. Gabby has a large following and platform and can go on about how disgusted she is about people going to the beach but what about actual contemporary issues like this? She’s not afraid to speak her mind on bullshit, but I guess Cos it don’t effect her she won’t bother. Has she even had any POC friends? She can post about animal crossing and lockdown but not people being discriminated against and murdered through racism.
Don't be daft! The only POC friend Gabby has is "Eshan" and I bet if he exists he's white passing enough for Gobby to not even notice he's a bit ethnic. Because this is happening in America she probably doesn't feel like she needs to comment on it, it's not like racism exists in the UK does it? It's not like the other day a black man was cutting down a tree from his mother's garden from a socially safe distance and the police came and handcuffed him for the bare minimum while bleep-mings decided to go for a joyride 250 miles up the country with no repercussions whatsoever. At this point I'd almost prefer if she just kept her mouth shut because anything she would say on the matter would be superficial or copied from somewhere else or she'll probably just post a picture of a powerful quote that she DEFINITELY would not have come up with herself and call it a day.

Sorry for the rant lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As lots of you have said, Gab stays in Brighton as a way of showing off and proving “something ??” to everyone that’s ever slated her. I bet all the people she went to school with watch her vlogs and laugh 😂. She ain’t nothing to be jealous of

As lots of you have said, Gab stays in Brighton as a way of showing off and proving “something ??” to everyone that’s ever slated her. I bet all the people she went to school with watch her vlogs and laugh 😂. She ain’t nothing to be jealous of
I bet they’ve forgotten all about her tbh!

I think it's better that she does just retweet it as she's not the most articulate. At least she is drawing attention to it which means that some of her audience will now be aware of what has happened and not ignoring it like many of YouTubers will

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like we can’t criticise Gobs for not having any friends who are POC, sis doesn’t have any white friends either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Been a long time since we heard about her mysterious gallstones. Wasn't she meant to have an MRI scan or something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe only like 3 people entered it because she’s so irrelevant now. At least 2 of those were Jane
I wont lie I did enter it. I've been eyeing up the device for a while now but I wasnt about to spend £200+ during a pandemic. At this point I reckon she's just using it for herself as I haven't heard her mention it since

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wont lie I did enter it. I've been eyeing up the device for a while now but I wasnt about to spend £200+ during a pandemic. At this point I reckon she's just using it for herself as I haven't heard her mention it since

I entered too, would LOVE if one of us won 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She put up a story a little while ago about choosing another damn island person but she seems to have deleted it already 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s funny, she kept going on about working hard to “cheer people up” with content but.... I’ve yet to see an increase in videos?? Um. Kind of negates your point Gaby. If that was true and you really wanted to create stuff to help take people’s mind off the situation then you’d be churning out 3/4 videos a week. She’s literally done one video a week during this whole thing. Absolute lazy bleep

Also I’ve been watching loads of those quick fire assumptions videos I would die for her to do one 😂 suppose she would just lie anyway though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.