Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My one bed flat cost more than that šŸ˜­
I live in outer London, I was born here. I'll never be able to afford to buy anything. A studio flat is 250k. :l If I was Gabbie and 'worked' from home I would take my money and go buy a new detached 5 bed with room for a horse in the wilds of Scotland. I definately wouldn't waste it on a flat that doesn't even have a balcony! I rent a one bed with no outside space or balcony or even those large double doors that some flats have. The only reason I haven't gone insane in lockdown is that I have woodland right on my doorstep.

Reactions: 19
She's deleted it already, the comments were golden. Someone said it can be down to accents etc and she replied "can they not be taught to speak properly in school" šŸ™„
Just curious did anyone get a screen shot of comments before she deleted?

Common case of foot in your mouth. But for Gabs it is quite often.

Reactions: 5
I pronounce it f instead of th because it feels like a tongue twister saying th for me and really hard. But no you're right everyone else is a witch and judgey...not you gabs
Same for me too! I tried really hard to do "th" instead but still say "f" especially with the word "think"!

Reactions: 6
"Can they not teach people to speak properly in school" is classism.

Your Tory is showing, Gabshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She tweets every inane thought that pops into her head, because she hasnā€™t got any friends and itā€™s the only human interaction she gets. Itā€™s always either about food or complaining. Thatā€™s as deep as she gets.
The number of times she regrets posting something and deletes it, youā€™d think sheā€™d have learned by now. Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
ugh all those stickers on her Switch look tacky AF. Why ruin it? Put them on a notebook or something not your bleeping games console. Thatā€™s something Iā€™d do when I was 7

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same for me too! I tried really hard to do "th" instead but still say "f" especially with the word "think"!
I absolutely do this too haha I'm from where gobs is from and it's just part of my accent but people call me out on it so I've been trying to train myself out of itšŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Would love to see Gob do the quick fire assumptions but she'd have no one to ask them for her and they'd all be tame af

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would love to see Gob do the quick fire assumptions but she'd have no one to ask them for her and they'd all be tame af
Or she would get Jane to come down and do them but start beating her round the head for asking inappropriate questions

• Haha
Reactions: 22
(Iā€™m very bored sorry) I canā€™t believe how much her face shape/size/features have changed so much over the years. She doesnā€™t even look like the same person in any of these photos?! You can really see a difference in her nose between the 2017 and 2019 picture, I think! Itā€™s just crazy, sheā€™ll never be happy with how she looks. Sheā€™s her own worst enemy.
she doesn't know who she is, and thats sad!

I just realised sheā€™s put a letterbox on the INSIDE of her door..........Iā€™m kind of lost for words with this one
I have a letterbox flap on both sides of my door. Is that weird? haha! I think she 100% didn't match it on the other side. PLUS, does she even need one? It's a flat, there will be post boxes down on the ground floor and she will have to collect her mail...

Reactions: 11
Why does she move accessories from room to room just for pictures (rugs, prints, cushions, plants etc)
Itā€™s so glaringly obvious when you look at her home Instagram.
Canā€™t help but feel it looks nothing like she makes it out to on a day to day basis (not that she even makes it look that good at the best of times anyway)

Reactions: 15
Is that blood on the tissue in her plate her cat is trying to bury????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.