Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she can’t be hoping to make a profit on that hovel *ahem* flat? I can’t think of a single ‘renovation’ she’s done that will have added any value to it; if anything the value will have decreased from the way she’s left the windows to rot and decreased the square footage of each room from the hundred layers of paint she’s shoveled on
I actually liked watching her bathroom renovation which was like the first thing she did and she actually made it look nicer and way better than it was and then just went mental everywhere else😂 that's probably the one room that looks decent, probably why she takes all her instagram stories in there on the toilet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. None of the renovations have significantly improved the value of the property. The bathroom is more modern than before but there is quite a niche group of buyers who would want to keep the pink tiles – and the IKEA sink unit does not exactly scream luxury. The floor is laminate, which is considered cheap compared to real wood flooring. The wardrobes she built are almost identical to the ones she had originally and she managed to ruin the walls in the process of removing them. I can't wait to see what she does to the kitchen. The current one is quite basic but still relatively new.
"Niche" someone's been reading Gabby's thread too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A classic in my recommended tonight. I’m pretty certain there was speculation at the time that she stood on poor Bean herself.
I remember this. She said in the video she was in the shower when she heard a bang and loud squeal and it was her cat in pain after something fell on it?
But people were asking how she could have heard that if she was in the shower

Reactions: 15
oh, for duck’s sake! I knew she’d hate living in a flat but it’s hilarious that she seems to be pretending the flat wasn’t her forever home after all. We’re always saying how it’s obvious that she hates living in London/Brighton and she’d be happier if she lived close to (or with) Jane but she’s stupid and stubborn. It’s actually tragic that she pissed away all that money but I don’t feel sorry for her as I doubt she’ll learn from her mistakes. This post was pure bullshit, wasn’t it. Give your head a wobble, Gab! duck’s sake.

DB6CC2D6-04F5-4E91-9C88-E0AB08D45859.jpeg

Her face.... wtf man
Has she got fake tan on? Her face looks like it’s covered in baby poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she spent £395K on a flats absolutely ruined, apposed to a detached house in Sheffield for half the price. She has litrerally no reason to be down there, her works dried up massively so it’s not like she has to go London for meetings etc, no friends, no life. The only thing in her life is her insufferable mother

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love the fact her flat gets roasting in the summer 😂 lets be honest she deserves it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t understand why she spent £395K on a flats absolutely ruined, apposed to a detached house in Sheffield for half the price. She has litrerally no reason to be down there, her works dried up massively so it’s not like she has to go London for meetings etc, no friends, no life. The only thing in her life is her insufferable mother
Is that really what she payed for that flat 😱
I moved out of London recently after buying a place with my partner & im sorry but I could get a beautiful 4/5 bedroom house with that money where we moved & I would say it still takes the same time to travel into central London as it does from Brighton. I would say my route may be faster.

She’s stupid to spend that when it’s clear she doesn’t love Brighton that much. Somewhere like that would be lovely for me as I love the summer but I’ve never enjoyed Brighton when it’s horrible out

Reactions: 9
I’m fairly certain she purchased that flat just to be able to say ‘I own property all on my own in Brighton I’m sew sew good with money’. I don’t really understand why she thinks so much of it - she has a huge mortgage on a small flat she doesn’t even like.

If she had any sense she would have invested in property up North, starting doing house flipping vlogs and reinvented herself. She could have even done an interior design course at college whilst she was at it. She hangs onto this West End dream because she believes she can achieve it by losing weight and posting tik toks. She doesn’t ever deal with the real world.

Reactions: 30
I’m fairly certain she purchased that flat just to be able to say ‘I own property all on my own in Brighton I’m sew sew good with money’. I don’t really understand why she thinks so much of it - she has a huge mortgage on a small flat she doesn’t even like.

If she had any sense she would have invested in property up North, starting doing house flipping vlogs and reinvented herself. She could have even done an interior design course at college whilst she was at it. She hangs onto this West End dream because she believes she can achieve it by losing weight and posting tik toks. She doesn’t ever deal with the real world.

I mean her ‘best friend’ fab Han has a house in Leeds that she rents out and you’d think as ‘best friends’ she could give gabby advice on how to go about it and things like that. Sometimes I get sad looking at gabby because she’s such a wasted opportunity

Reactions: 9
It's so obvious that Gabby always needs to chase the next thing in search of 'happiness' when all she needs is therapy

For years she's moved constantly, thinking that will fix it and she'll be happy once she moves, from Brighton to London then back to Brighton, then she bought a place and it was 'when I get my bathroom done I'll be happy' 'when I get my new floor I'll be happy,' 'I can't wait to get my kitchen done' etc etc and now that's getting close to all done, except for the kitchen, it's 'I can't wait to buy my forever home'

Gabby, you will never be fully satisfied with anything until you are satisfied within yourself and it's obvious to so many people watching you, just spend £40 a week on a private therapist instead of spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on changing every single little thing in your life to avoid changing yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Were there not multiple times that she attempted to get a place and they all fell through eventually? I remember her ranting on Twitter and posting cryptically around the time she would build anticipation for her next move (into another "forever home") and then nothing would happen for weeks and she'd have another meltdown. The fact that she paid so much for that flat + she seemed instantly disappointed with it when she first moved in, makes it seem like she felt like time was running out to "prove" how ~amazing and successful~ she was that she was able to buy a flat herself & just went with the quickest available option even if she didn't really like it.

Reactions: 20
On her vlog chanel, there is a vlog from 3 years ago titled 'this is a fun vlog' - skip to 15:40. Sorry I dont know how to post a clip from youtube.
So this clip for those that haven't seen it, her and her (no longer) friend Sarah are discussing 00s nights at clubs and the friend mentions Brighton clubs doing them and how she has never been to Brighton, to which Gab pulls a face and says 'its not that great, it's nice in summer, let's go in summer' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember this. She said in the video she was in the shower when she heard a bang and loud squeal and it was her cat in pain after something fell on it?
But people were asking how she could have heard that if she was in the shower
I’m getting legally blonde vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I live in Brighton, I was born here and you only live here for two things - the wild night life and the beach (for all day drinking 😂) it’s INCREDIBLY over priced down here, I think the only reason why she stayed is because she still lusts after her weird Zoe friendship. It’s completely true about buying a beaut detached house somewhere else, she would have been well aware of that and still did it. Very strange, if I could move to somewhere up north for less than half the price and double the property, I totally would!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On her vlog chanel, there is a vlog from 3 years ago titled 'this is a fun vlog' - skip to 15:40. Sorry I dont know how to post a clip from youtube.
She acts so self-righteous "Did I just say it's nice in summer? Who am I?"

gabbyface.png
gabbypic.png

Does anyone know what happened between Gabby and Sarah/Amelie anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.