Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m just watching her weight loss surgery video again, after getting sucked into a YouTube rabbit hole of old Gabbie videos ( after reading that tumblr link lol ). The amount of reconstructive surgery and liposuction she had in 2015/16 is mind boggling. And for what? Her life hasnā€™t changed one bit, sheā€™s just as hateful and unhappy. And only two or three years after that, sheā€™d piled half the weight back on again. Her mother sent her to a dietitian when she was mid-teens, why the hell wasnā€™t there proper therapy involved then, when they might have stood a chance. The dietician prescribed her diet pills, that she misused ffs.
She also said that she knew from the age of 13 that she wanted a boob job. What 13 year olds are already planning surgery?!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow to the pic of Helen! Does anyone know how to do this? My partner took a photo of me and our baby earlier and I do not look tall and slim šŸ˜© my feet look normal though so I guess thatā€™s a bonus šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s the wide angle setting on the latest iPhones, donā€™t have one personally so no idea how it works!

Reactions: 1
It makes people look way slimmer and their legs way longer! The feet are always a massive teller that theyā€™ve been using wide angle and probably donā€™t look anything like they do in the picture haha
I'll never understand why people do it. It's like RVK loves on Instagram. Her tattle thread is full of Q's asking why her she poses with her flippers miles apart :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don't know about the rest of you, but i am personally overjoyed her kidney stones of the gall bladder with no wait is pcos, have healed themselves šŸ™ she needs to do a ebook on how dalogna coffee cured me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I used to be such a fan of Gabby back when I was around 16-18, and I actually ran into her and Jane at M&S the one time I was visting London in 2015 (Iā€™m Scandinavian). It was such a coincidence, but she was quite nice to me, and we had a little chat about the touristy things me and my mother had been doing in London, watching musicals etc.

I remember being quite surprised when she told me she hadnā€™t watched any of the shows my mom and I had seen on our trip, including Les Mis, since she always talked about her being such a huge musical-fan online, as well as living in London where she had access to all the shows. Being a total fangirl back then, I also wanted a photo with her, which I got. I think the whole meeting lasted about a minute.

Of course, my perspective of her has changed quite a lot over the years, as I myself grew older, as well as I started to see more of her true personality shine through online, seeing how she treated her audience and her response to actual critisism.

Now, over to my point: Iā€™d say Iā€™m quite tall, and even though I have grown a little bit since I was that age, I was still about 175 cm (think that's5ā€™9?) back then when I met her. I remember her being a little shorter than me, but there is NO WAY she was 5ā€™3, even with heels on. Iā€™ll add the photo, so you can make up your own mind (please ignore my horrible sense of style back then).
Ahh you met her when she was in her prime!
She looks beautiful there, what the hell has she done to herself.
Makes it glaringly obvious that she's put filler in places other than her lips

Reactions: 23
Iā€™m guessing by ā€œworkā€ she means ā€œplaying animal crossingā€ šŸ˜šŸ™„ F88E0C69-9BB1-4179-96B5-855001D5FEE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well her singing songs from the roles people type casted her as on TikTok lasted long didnā€™t it šŸ™ƒ
Lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, looking at those old pics all I can say is sheā€™s really trashed her face with the fillers. Itā€™s aged her no end.
I think one thing we need to remember is she didnā€™t even look like that then! The only pic of hers that miiiiight be 100% real is the one she uses for her ā€˜glo upsā€™.
And who knows. Maybe she edited that to make her photoshopped, 3 year old, glo up photo look better.

but, she has completely fucked her face with the fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really thought she was the tit didnā€™t she cuz she was semi friendly with Zoe, who befriended her out of pity.
29E75C8D-E9F1-4859-BF8A-715D96FD27E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My question is, how did she ever befriend Zoe?
IIRC she always left replies and comments, Zoe would interact once in a while, then Gab moved to Brighton and the fans nagged Zoe into meeting up with her, and the rest is history. Literally.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So glad her and Zoe aren't friends anymore, they were unbearable together. Constant fake cackling at everything and not so subtle digs at eachother.

Reactions: 13
bloody pair of braying donkeys. when was Gab born, ā€˜94? she wouldā€™ve been 20, and Zoe 24. how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh I always thought they're the perfect duo as friends, both hermits, very uneducated, ignorant to the feelings of others, money hungry, over consumers, eat junk 24/7, think hair changes will change their whole lives etc etc they have loads in common. They both drop friends constantly too. A bit tit at looking after pets. I think Zoe's house looks nice though, this is the only difference (and Alfie obv but erm...)

Did Gabby have her weight loss surgery after this video? Perhaps Zoe distanced herself also due to that (not that itself but the fact Gabby was going to cover it up and not be honest about any of it?)

Reactions: 26
View attachment 132230

00:58 of this makes me cringe so hard

Sorry even later in the video she is laughing at a PIGEON and says "he really wants sex " what the duck

How old was she here?! She acts about 13
God I feel exhausted after watching that. So much fake and forced laughing at nothing! So cringey!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.