Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she had surgery to fix her “deviated septum and get her sinuses unblocked” so it wasn’t technically a cosmetic nose job, or so she says.. (I call bullshit and think it was) 🙄 she uploaded a video called “getting a nose job” but goes mad at people when they ask her if she’s had one
I HONESTLY didn't notice any weightloss since this video? Tbh I blocked her insta ages ago so...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t dream about getting married but did...
- put an engagement ring next to her boyfriends name
- go through a phase of constantly taking about the black wedding dress and goth wedding she had planned :whistle:

Also love how this is an either / or dichotomy. She really want to feel that having a career makes her different and better than having a marriage, like we’re still in the 1950’s.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
- go through a phase of constantly taking about the black wedding dress and goth wedding she had planned :whistle:

Also love how this is an either / or dichotomy. She really want to feel that having a career makes her different and better than having a marriage, like we’re still in the 1950’s.
Goth wedding?! As a goth I feel very uncomfortable with this 😂 I mean whatever she wants is cool but if anything I'd imagine a pink wedding dress for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s bitter about being single - she’s always going off on peoples relationships/the thought of being in one. #bekind

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So was reading a random Reddit thread about
people meeting gurus irl. And this came up? Wtf

e ED88A339-995A-4352-9828-F9204B8C9CD1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Goth wedding?! As a goth I feel very uncomfortable with this 😂 I mean whatever she wants is cool but if anything I'd imagine a pink wedding dress for her.
Thiiiiiis. It’s always bothered me that she used to pretend she listened to rock and screamo (I can’t remember who the band was specifically ) but she used to talk about it when she was in her first flat in London and I always thought it was bullshit and just a way to make herself seem dIfFeReNt & qUiRkY

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thiiiiiis. It’s always bothered me that she used to pretend she listened to rock and screamo (I can’t remember who the band was specifically ) but she used to talk about it when she was in her first flat in London and I always thought it was bullshit and just a way to make herself seem dIfFeReNt & qUiRkY
She liked one Sleeping With Sirens song, had black hair and dressed as a witch once for Halloween. OBVIOUSLY she is a goth. The “queen of darkness”, I’m pretty sure she called herself on twitter once loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 29

eView attachment 131344
I dont think this is real. Gabby is gobby over the internet but i dont think she has the balls to be this rude in real life. Plus its pretty fucked up to start filming someone without their permission on your snapchat wtf.

Reactions: 19
I dont think this is real. Gabby is gobby over the internet but i dont think she has the balls to be this rude in real life. Plus its pretty fucked up to start filming someone without their permission on your snapchat wtf.
I was just going to reply and say it's a shame she didn't put the photo (obscuring her own face) as proof, then I reread it and saw she was 'forced' to delete it.

Hm.

Reactions: 6
Plus its pretty fucked up to start filming someone without their permission on your snapchat wtf.
You’re saying this in relation to a Youtuber though. How many hundreds or thousands of people can we go back and see the faces of in her videos? One rule for her.....

Reactions: 28

eView attachment 131344
Height is such a weird thing to lie about! I did see her in debenhams once (she was getting her eyebrows done in benefit and I was next in line) she was with Jane (always has her mother with her 🤣) I’m 5 2 and she was definitely bigger than me. Obvs she was sitting down so I didn’t see her full height but she looked a lot bigger. Anyway my point is who cares how tall or how short she is. Why would she care to lie about it?! Being 5 7 isn’t exactly a giant anyway!

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure i believe that story either I don’t think gabby has the balls to be so rude to a subscriber in public

Reactions: 7
Yeah there's no way this can be accurate... what mother would sit there and allow their child (no matter the circumstances) to treat someone as horrendously as that - let alone the people that put money in their pockets? Most people wouldn't be ABLE to treat someone like this, no matter how much of a crappy person they are.

Reactions: 6
theres nothing worse that a girl that claims to be a goth or an emo because they've listened to MCR once & have purchased a studded belt from blue banana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

God I’m a good 10 years older than her and didn’t dream about a wedding. Or princesses. And I’m from similar background in Yorkshire.

IM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s said this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was posted in reddit around same time that everyone on guru gossip was discussing her height (gabby always used to say she was tiny and would compare her height to Zoe and the twins, etc) so everyone assumed it was a fake story to get attention from GG

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.