Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't seem like it actually affects her at all though...no consequences?
Prepare for her smug comments about trewlls targeting her and nothing happening

Reactions: 49
I think the biggest penalty is making viewers aware she tries to con them, losing her influence power.

Reactions: 16
I think the biggest penalty is making viewers aware she tries to con them, losing her influence power.
Which would be a real consequence if her viewers weren't just an even split of hate watching trolls and idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I work in influencer marketing and at our agency we wouldn’t touch an influencer who has been pulled up by the ASA because of reputational damage so it might not have an obvious direct impact but it will have professional repercussions.

Reactions: 86
She made a rod for her own back there. She's been in the game long enough to know that lying by omission and writing "ad gifted" or whatever in small white writing is dodgy and dishonest. No excuse.

Reactions: 35
Surely Dr Bogus won’t be offering her any more free surgery after this, so that’s a personal repercussion for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I work in influencer marketing and at our agency we wouldn’t touch an influencer who has been pulled up by the ASA because of reputational damage so it might not have an obvious direct impact but it will have professional repercussions.
This is very good to know thank you
---
Surely Dr Bogus won’t be offering her any more free surgery after this, so that’s a personal repercussion for her too.
I dunno, he seems like he gives precisely 0 fucks

Reactions: 17
Did anyone complain about her working in the US? Lets hope that's taken as seriously as this, by whoever deals with it.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone complain about her working in the US? Lets hope that's taken as seriously as this, by whoever deals with it.
This one annoys me the most. From the Skims ad onwards, she's broken the law countless times and it's online for all to see but somehow influencers always get away with everything. A slap on the wrist is the most you can hope for.

Reactions: 26
Back in the day she'd often do ads then place "ad" in tiny letters like 3 days or so later. A few influencers used to do that, knowing a good bulk of the viewers had already seen it

• Sick
Reactions: 13
All I can say is… hahahahaha. It also comes up on Gewgle when you type in her name.

IMG_8093.jpeg

well done folks! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What a 🔔 🔚

Didn't she once preach about doing ads for cosmetic surgery too?

Maybe she thinks it's different because it's a "health condition" but I can't believe she thought she'd get away with hiding the fact she was selling something so serious as a surgical procedure.

There are just some instances where its simply best to do everything above board. She knew it was enough of an ad to have the words hidden in a corner so why not just do it properly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Influencers are always saying tit like "well it's my job to get paid for sponsorships, deal with it!!" but then be sneaky about it. People don't care anymore that you do sponsorships, as long as you don't take your audience for idiots. Like her saying how much she loves that vlogging camera but then never using it again. So really shows how she knows she's part of the dishonest ones.

She probably feels like an absolute bad ass cool rebel for getting in trouble, she's a rascally little scamp like that

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She calls every “condition” she has a disease that’s the only reason she’s got away with her surgery not being seen as cosmetic! She didn’t do it on purpose to be in line with regulations 🙄

Reactions: 29
She calls every “condition” she has a disease that’s the only reason she’s got away with her surgery not being seen as cosmetic! She didn’t do it on purpose to be in line with regulations 🙄
I also think she may have been coached to do this, whether by the surgeon or her management. Like, she's way too stupid to have made these remarks on her own because we know she did it 100% for cosmetic reasons. And because it was free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.