Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I’m losing my mind.

the hair/wig selfies have been posted after the photo of her in the hospital gown right??

Implying she’s having a surgery and then just not mentioning anything and then posting “glowing selfies”?
Bet she just had an endoscopy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she made sure the size she bought was visible on every single item 😂
She always used to jump through hoops to hide the tags!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The latest vlog is actually a comedic goldmine 🤣

This part right here had me flabbergasted:

There's also this:
Tinywaistbigbum.jpg

We've been through this, Gabby. It's alright not to be an hourglass figure 🤡 She's honestly just doing this to herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Her accent is going very American on certain words, candy and little became canny and liddle in this video. YAWN.

Reactions: 6
blonde hair, sugary.. guys nothing has literally changed other than her getting her bum hole licked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find “anywayS” really grating lately? It’s not just Gobby that says it, but it sets my teeth on edge.

Also, definitely not using the “skinny lens” on her phewn.

IMG_5806.png

IMG_5807.png

---
IMG_5813.png

IMG_5811.png

IMG_5809.png

Sew many buttplugs for Alan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
'My mum said it looked better super oversized' uhuh Gabby, not just that it didn't fit you in a small

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When will she realize that looking to the side pose she does is just very stupid? It's more cringe in video too.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but that is neither a small waist nor a big butt… Sweetie you have to actually work hard for these, not sit on the couch eating panda express.
D925E484-B083-4674-AAE2-C7CDAA9EE7A5.png

7AEC3115-1700-4B71-BC4F-5AE913E75E1B.png

Also that is stuff from nightmares wtf
DA488DDD-C2B5-43BF-B79A-8B278B2EBC7C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The only reason she has a flat tight stomach that makes her look like she has a smaller waist is because she had a tummy tuck and liposuction. Big deal Gobs.

Reactions: 45
Lmfao I cannot believe she felt so starved of spending while with sCam that the first thing she did in the UK was go to Primark and drop £200 on more pyjamas and butt plug decor

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lmfao I cannot believe she felt so starved of spending while with sCam that the first thing she did in the UK was go to Primark and drop £200 on more pyjamas and butt plug decor
With all that tat shopping, she can now also guilt-trip Jane into chauffeuring her and Nellie back to Brighton. Saves her the first class train ticket.

Reactions: 16
She really kids herself doesn't she. Her waist is very undefined and her bum is very flat. She's way too old for crop tops now, and things like that fishing net Cam wanted her to wear. Not saying she should be moving in to mum blazers just yet, but definitely not pretending to herself her figure is like Britney Spears circa 1999.

Reactions: 29
She really kids herself doesn't she. Her waist is very undefined and her bum is very flat. She's way too old for crop tops now, and things like that fishing net Cam wanted her to wear. Not saying she should be moving in to mum blazers just yet, but definitely not pretending to herself her figure is like Britney Spears circa 1999.
It doesn’t seem to compute in her head she’s going to be 30 in a few months. Takes her developmental and social cues from celebrities rather than real life peers. Still doing Primark hauls on unnecessary tat in her bedroom at her parents house before booking in for surgery like it’s 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She doesn't have enough of a social life to justify all this shopping. Even with Cam in her life, they spend most of their time running errands and looking like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.