Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Cam will believe anything and anyone who gives her “explicit tea” on Taylor swift being a lesbian/bi (15 sources?! Yeah ok hun) but doesn’t believe Taylor swift herself putting out a statement saying otherwise 🤣 She is so gross
Let's say Taylor really is bi or gay or whatever Scam's cooked up in her head. "Christian outed her" why is that a good thing???? As a gay woman, why would you want someone to be "outed" by someone else?! If you love and support someone, you would want to protect them from people like Cam. You'd celebrate Taylor's happiness above everything else.

The way she goes against Taylor's wishes, theorises about her sexuality, celebrates her break ups with men, spends the whole Eras concert on her phone posting on Tumblr instead.....there's no one in the world that can convince me she actually likes Taylor (and CERTAINLY not her music). She just sees her as a sexual object, and her songs are just used to pick apart the lyrics to use as Gaylor evidence. The same with Gabbie, there's no way she likes her as a person, she just wants to grab her tits.

She's absolutely fucking rank and I hope Gabbie reads here, wakes up and smells the rotten roses.

Reactions: 64

Excuse me: Reborn!

The latest vlog is actually a comedic goldmine 🤣

This part right here had me flabbergasted:

There's also this:
Tinywaistbigbum.jpg

We've been through this, Gabby. It's alright not to be an hourglass figure 🤡 She's honestly just doing this to herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Accionoodles

VIP Member
So odd that she keeps referring to it it as her stomach ‘procedure’ or ‘getting her stomach fixed.’ Why not just say what the actual issue is as they now apparently know the problem. This makes me think it’s nothing more than another cosmetic procedure or at least the correction of a faulty one.

Also, nothing like weeks of sugary, processed junk food and a long haul flight to prepare your body for a major surgery 👍

Reactions: 63

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It couldn't be you. That isn't her. It's surgeries and photoshop.
Isn't it AI generated? What a crazy, stupid, irresponsible and pathetic thing to do.

And what in the Problematic American 90s Teen Film is this bollocks anyway? Dainty princess prom queen: good, chubby kid with glasses: bad. Fuck right off and into the bin with you, the world has moved on.

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing wrong with how she looked as a child. That girl looks happier and more genuine than she has ever done.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She hasn't got the frame to be a dainty, petite little princess. Sorry Gob but when you're built like a fridge as many of us are, you can slim down but you'll just look like a smaller fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Browsing666

Cam is such an embarrassment! She had to be on her phone and "work" because taylor swift got a new boyfriend 🤯 Get a life hun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 61

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Why are they so desperate for these celebs to be gay anyway? I don't get it. Why don't they obsess over actual out and proud lesbians who they know are into women? It's freaking weird as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

eelaii

Chatty Member
Cam overshadows her when they are together but when she's on her own again, we get reminders like this that she's just as narcissitic and toxic. She pretends to be someone else when she's with her gf but this is what Gabbie is to the core.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Gobs is back in her actual happy place, slobbing out being her true self.
Look at the size of that cat compared to the other one.
---
Will she be staying in Thurgoland until she’s had the surgery to ‘fix her tummy’? Always very suss that she never has surgery in Brighton where she actually lives.
The happy place in question being the family home where she was sew badly abused by her evil father, to the point she avoids Christmas, her grandparent's funeral and her mother's 60th. Interesting!

Celery16

VIP Member
‘After the eight hour flight it was time to drive four hours to my mum’s house in Sheffield Barnsley’.
er you mean Jane drove an eight hour round trip to pick you up, you useless lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Juststopit

VIP Member
So the Ikea trip that she guilt-tripped Jane into with her crocodile tears was for the idiots who pay for the podcast. No idea how shopping trips relate to an advice podcast but consumerism is all she can contribute, I guess.

View attachment 2500519
Imagine paying actual Earth money to watch a prick wander around IKEA saying everything is kewyte and vibez for 15 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Can she fucking stop calling her mum Jane please.

It wasn't cute then it and it isn't cute now.

Give your fucking mother the respect the deserves, yew grubby scrote. She may be an an enabler but you clearly wouldn't be able to do a thing without her.

Reactions: 57

November_again

VIP Member
She keeps raging at the world how unfair it is that she hasn't always been a skinny prom queen like she deserved and at 30 years old still doesn't understand that you have to put in the work.

- she gets a gastric sleeve at 16(?) because exercise and healthy eating was never an option for her
-> stretches her stomach again
- she doesn't like vegetables, so comes up with the excuse that she can only eat crispy things
- gets a personal trainer and quits after two weeks
- gets a gym membership but quits after a week because the other women there were bullies
- buys exercise equipment but uses it to hang laundry and sells it all eventually
- starts WW and doesn't follow the rules
- gets a month's supply of another diet program but quits after one meal because it tastes like airplane food
- tries therapy but quits after one session and never looks for another one
- goes to a juice retreat but doesn't take part in any of the activities and makes Jane pick her up early
- still doesn't want to eat healthily after 10 years, so pretends she can only eat melty food like pizza and processed meat

10+ weight loss surgeries during all of this and now some miracle stomach issue that too will be a temporary fix.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57