Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

November_again

VIP Member
I really can't get over this woman pretending to have threesomes on the internet.
IMG_20231029_162831.jpg

I also didn't need the visuals of Alan bringing a strap-on to their first meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Imagine not only filming yourself doing this to post on social media but asking someone else to film you doing this so you can post it on social media 😭

IMG_2220.jpeg

IMG_2221.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

emerald

VIP Member
I've made a similar post before but this photo is from their second trip together in NYC.

IMG_1669.jpeg.jpg

This is not a photograph of two people who can't keep their hands off eachother after an instant attraction and apparently have sex so good they have 10 minute orgasms and throw up afterwards. It just isn't. This is a photo of two colleagues from different departments who've been seated at the same table at the work Christmas party.

• Haha
  • Heart

viggle

Chatty Member
So idk if this is anything, but I started listening to Cam’s podcast (the one where they discuss Gob on top of Travis) and one thing that stood out was Cam saying ‘that sounds about right … because you’re straight’.

Now, without me-railing too much (I promise it’s relevant!), I’m bi and the last woman I dated was a lesbian.
Whenever things went badly between us, she’d make spiteful, snarky comments about how I ‘must be straight’ or calling me straight as something negative. She would also make derogatory comments about the fact I’d been in relationships with men as if it made me somehow lesser. (I’m sure she’d love the fact I ended up marrying one 😅).
Unfortunately though, this type of biphobia in the community is sewper common. It’s why bisexuals have such a crap reputation and we get largely ignored/not seen as ‘real’ LGBTQIA+.

Even if Cam’s saying this jokingly, it’s invalidating towards her girlfriend to put a label on her that she doesn’t want to use or identify with. With her tone, it very much came off as another one of her put-downs.

It would also make sense as to why Gob seemingly jumped from bi to lesbian after meeting Cam… 😕

• Sad
  • Wow

binlova

VIP Member
Cam is mentally unwell to continue to harass her idol and make comments/a gossip podcast... yet upset when THE TROLLZ gave her and gabs podcast a low rating. Girl you literally only make money through shit talking and no one wants your advice so you immediately turn to commenting on gossip you don't know about.
Her sources... like who?! is she secretly besties with really famous celebrities?! no she isn't. Her sources are probably just her and gobs 7 different fake profiles that they use to ask each other these questions

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Doc

VIP Member
Gabboon: EvErYoNe CoMmEnTs AbOuT mY sIzE iT iS sEw TrIgGeRiNg

Gabboon: can’t just write “never worn”

IMG_5776.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

emerald

VIP Member
Never heard so many lies in quick succession since I watched BBC Parliament all afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Ugh, I feel sick… Taylor’s written a prologue to go with her release tomorrow.
A part of it says ‘If I only hung out with my female friends, people couldn’t sensationalise or sexualise that, right? I would learn later on that people could and people would.

Taylor’s sick of this shit. She’s also once again referred to herself as an ‘ally’, because that’s all she wants to be referred to as, ie. she wants people to stop sticking sexualities on her.
But that’s not the worst part.

Cam has shared this on her Tumblr, and is maintaining that Taylor ‘is bi’ and she was ‘probably just in a mood or something’ when she wrote it.

What in the misogynistic, teenage boy fuckery is this?! She absolutely hates women, that much is evident.
This gives the same energy as a man not taking no for an answer when a woman says she’s not interested.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I just absentmindedly listened to their podcast and Gabby was talking about having a threesome with Taylor Swift and her Taylor’s boyfriend, and how Taylor would watch Gabbie on top of the boyfriend with her „big titties out“ (Taylor‘s).

☠ I feel violated just listening to it

• Sick
  • Wow