Gabriella Lindley #81 Oh, Gabbeh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Doc and a few others who wanted it to be the thread title! Honourable mention to "this thread slaps".

Recap: Gabby and girlfriend Scam are back in Brighton after the EwSA trip. They went to Cam's parents' lake house and saw Taylor Swift live in Chicagew in the worst seats in the arena. The lovers looked like twins 💀
Eras content has been promised but has yet to have surfaced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Who the hell told scam she looked like drew Barrymore. Every photo we get of Alan makes it even funnier.

Hope newborn baby Jude is ready for his rascal of a aunt to meet him.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
They’re not going to Norfolk to see the baby unless Jane drives down to collect them and takes them there.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Gabby is a strange one. She's probably gone on more flights and hikes this year to impress her girlfriend than she's ever been on trains to bond with to her family.

Reactions: 54
Gabby is a strange one. She's probably gone on more flights and hikes this year to impress her girlfriend than she's ever been on trains to bond with to her family.
She's already said in a Q&A that she shan't be visiting baby Jude much because the train system in the UK isn't good. Much more difficult than, you know, boarding a 7 hour flight to mooch around Costco and Walmart for 90 days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
She's already said in a Q&A that she shan't be visiting baby Jude much because the train system in the UK isn't good. Much more difficult than, you know, boarding a 7 hour flight to mooch around Costco and Walmart for 90 days.
She's so dramatic. The UK's train network is arguably worse than getting a flight, but not to the point where you don't see your family for months on end.

Then again, this is the same girl who pretended she thought the Covid lockdown rules were so strict that she couldn't take out the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Imagine growing up to find out you have an Aunt you've never met and think she must live in the deep depths of Madagascar and then you find out she lives in Brighton and “UK trains are just sew tit
Poor baby Jude, she flew further to go across states to see T Swift

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She’s such a baby. That was probably a Tory dig about the train strikes. It’s not like she even has to worry about the cost of train travel. Quick train to London Victoria from Brighton. Tube or Uber to Liverpool St, then a train to Norwich. She’s just lazy and selfish. I used to get the train from south coast to Ipswich with two small children to see grandparents several times a year.

Reactions: 53
Sorry but it's selfish AF to not go somewhere because you might have to change trains a few times. What does she think most of do visiting families or friends who live a while away?

How would she even know what the UK train system is like anyway when Jane's always ferried her round like a giant baby?

Reactions: 56
She’s such a baby. That was probably a Tory dig about the train strikes. It’s not like she even has to worry about the cost of train travel. Quick train to London Victoria from Brighton. Tube or Uber to Liverpool St, then a train to Norwich. She’s just lazy and selfish. I used to get the train from south coast to Ipswich with two small children to see grandparents several times a year.
Can even do Brighton to Cambridge, Cambridge to Norwich. But I agree so lazy it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s absolutely bizarre that anyone would find it convincing that someone in an international LDR genuinely thinks it’s ‘too far’ to go to Norwich from Brighton. Just say you don’t give a tit and go, Gobbles.

Reactions: 45
Can even do Brighton to Cambridge, Cambridge to Norwich. But I agree so lazy it hurts.
I didn’t know you could get a train Brighton to Cambridge! That has transformed a work journey I need to take. Thanks.

The thread title is cracking me up.
Best not to think about Gabbeh saying “oh, Cam!”
---
You can't expect her to learn to drive when she believes it's impossible to see black cars at night
The road is black too!

Reactions: 11
The baby and his parents are better of not meeting those morons any time soon.
That's just what she says because she wants Jane to drive her there.
(OR she is still insisting she's the baby GIRL of the family and baby Jude has to come all the way to Brighton to meet her)

Just rent a car and make your sugar dirtbag drive you there Gabz.

Reactions: 31
It’s absolutely bizarre that anyone would find it convincing that someone in an international LDR genuinely thinks it’s ‘too far’ to go to Norwich from Brighton. Just say you don’t give a tit and go, Gobbles.
She does it with everything. She'll turn something which is a minor inconvenience to the average person into some massive obstacle that paralyses her.

Reactions: 27
The baby and his parents are better of not meeting those morons any time soon.
That's just what she says because she wants Jane to drive her there.
(OR she is still insisting she's the baby GIRL of the family and baby Jude has to come all the way to Brighton to meet her)

Just rent a car and make your sugar dirtbag drive you there Gabz.
Tbh the baby is doomed as it’s growing up in an incredibly racist and ignorant family

Reactions: 37
This has to be an excuse/cover up for a bigger reason. She can’t be for real about the trains when she’s in a literal international long distance relationship. As if you’d let the train network stop you seeing your brand new nephew.

Reactions: 24
That’s so sad. I thought she was fairly close to George? I’d be mortified not to make the effort to see my nieces and nephews.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.