Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her story? šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m going to do a workout to get all my energy out ... next snap is her in bed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
why didnā€™t she get gravy with her Tesco delivery? I doubt she even needed gravy, just an excuse to go to the shops because sheā€™s lonely and bored. hence the dramatics for her fans when she got home :rolleyes:

I canā€™t stand how manipulative she is, sheā€™s going to continue with todayā€™s performance and get worse every day until Slave Jane finally cracks and runs to her sad sack of a daughter. because, you know, sheā€™s having panic attacks, gallstones, endo, conoravirus, etc., and theyā€™re all the worst cases doctors have ever seen, damn! but once mammy is there, sheā€™s miraculously cured. until when the next inconvenience happens.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think she has the most pathetic life of anyone ive watched on the internet. Even AmberLyn Reid has more going on / social life and shes practically bed bound.

Shes going to be 30 and exactly the same as she is now.. only with less followers/views.

Get off social media and get a job you lazy slob!

Reactions: 20
It pisses me off when she posts the usernames of people who have sent her messages, has she ever thought maybe some of her minions (Iā€™m clutching here) might send nasty messages to that person and then something bad could happen? How would she feel then?
They did that to me before. Was amusing though as the next day one messaged me saying she was sorry and I was right as she had been blocked as well for no reason šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she expect people not to do their shopping because sheā€™s stood in the queue there??

just duck off gabby,everyoneā€™s struggling, everyoneā€™s tired, but no one was coughing on you

Imagine she had the child she so desperately wants, would she really have stood and cried in the gravy aisle on the phone to her mum when the baby needed milk or something? I feel so confused by her erratic behaviour, Iā€™m not a doctor but even I could see from her IG stories this morning something wasnā€™t right, I truly hope she gets help soon and gives professionals a fair chance. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What happened to her excruciating gallstones that meant she was in agony 80% of the time? I see sheā€™s hauled a heavy air con unit up 3 flights of stairs, still eating crap and now has signed up to an intense HIIT workout video programme... you can not do ANY of those things with gallbladder or kidney pain!!!!! Ugh this girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Also her idea of going outside was to go outside to go IN a store. I thought I saw she got a delivery recently? I've been doing store pickups and a family member will pick up for me so I don't have to take my medically needy child out. There's been a lot of substitutes or out of certain things, but I've been making due with it no matter what because it's less exposure for my family member. (They don't come in, just porch drop off.)

Reactions: 9
Is she...ok??

Wow those Instagram stories are terrifying. Alternating between laughing manically and sobbing.

She needs to remove herself from the internet and seek out some help.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember she wants to be the bad witch in wicked because everyone wants to be the good which but she is just sew sew unique and obviously knows how theatre works šŸ™ƒ
View attachment 119815
iknow everyone is entitled to an opinion but, I AM SO SICK OF HER! Why is she always always always trying to be different what everyone else thinks???? She literally has to try and be the polar opposite to what is deemed ā€œmainstreamā€ and ā€œpopularā€ sheā€™s such a boring ducking arse hole.
Well Gobbie I donā€™t find you sew niche
Youā€™re just weird
no way you're joking? when was this?
Yes I vaguely remember this the girl said something to her and gobbie and her gob-lets went in on the poor girl. Still bits online if you search.
Gab is a piece of work and judging by her videos today someone needs to cut the cord of her internet ASAP and get her medical attention

She said sheā€™s not stepping foot outside her flat again until she runs out of food. She is really missing the point here. You can leave your house once a day to exercise, no reason at all she canā€™t walk around the block to get fresh air. And for someone with clear issues with anxiety and living alone this is especially important. You should not however be going to the shop just to buy gravy. Also I assume this now means sheā€™s letting her soiled cat litter build up again šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I also think she might have phoned her mum in the hope that the whole of the co op would listen in to her ranting and crying, rather than her having to just ask people politely to move out the way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also think she might have phoned her mum in the hope that the whole of the co op would listen in to her ranting and crying, rather than her having to just ask people politely to move out the way
I genuinely donā€™t believe she would have made a scene like that in public. Crying, on the phone, moaning about social distancing. She would have called her mum outside and had a ā€œpanic attackā€ if anything. Sheā€™s a keyboard warrior and sheā€™s weak, she wouldnā€™t be able to stand up for herself in public. Itā€™s all fake.

Reactions: 22
bleeping hell I've never posted so much but Gobble STOP RECORDING PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE! Its bleeping rude I bet itd be a different story if someone was recording her. GROW THE duck UP!

Reactions: 27
Also does she not think about how horrible that is for her Mum? My Mum would have heart failure if I rang her crying! Especially if I lived hours away
Couldnā€™t agree more... until I realised that this is probably a normal phone call she makes to her mum. I wouldnā€™t dream of it because it would cause my poor mum so much distress, but thatā€™s because I donā€™t call her crying all the time. I imagine itā€™s a very different situation with her and Jane.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she has the most pathetic life of anyone ive watched on the internet. Even AmberLyn Reid has more going on / social life and shes practically bed bound.

Shes going to be 30 and exactly the same as she is now.. only with less followers/views.

Get off social media and get a job you lazy slob!
Amberlynn Reid šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.