Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am like the social distance police! But you know what Gobby you are making a choice 💁🏻‍♀️ because when people don’t socially distance from me I either tell them to get away from me or I remove myself from the situation. Standing in a shop and crying won’t help!
me too. I would have just walked straight back out! Not stood there filming getting in the way of people

• Heart
Reactions: 20
im sorry her story is absolute bullshit, you've gone to co-op to get bloody gravy ffs, stood in the middle of the shop crying on the phone to her mum... GABBIE SHE CAN'T COME SAVE YOU NOW YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE AN A D U L T funny how she just stops crying from one to the next.

Reactions: 24
I’m really worried about her. How can someone be such a complete moron?
I’m really trying not to comment on my her posts but everything is just such a drama! I can’t stand it! She needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say she was getting a Tesco delivery soon? Why did she need to go to the coop?

Reactions: 15
Also does she not think about how horrible that is for her Mum? My Mum would have heart failure if I rang her crying! Especially if I lived hours away

Reactions: 21
Oh duck off as if shes crying because someone walked into her. Also mentioning Coop looking for some clout,hun it's up to other people to use common sense. Grown adults shouldn't need to be told what's happening! Jesus why does everything have to be such a performance with her. Why is her first instinct to blame the employees who have probably had more than enough of the abuse already
This. Those poor grocery workers didn't sign up to work in a pandemic. I have two jobs but currently off from both due to the pandemic. One is retail. So I empathize so much for those grocery workers working their asses off in the midst of a frickin global crisis.

And unfortunately there are people who believe this isn't real or that the rules don't apply to them. You can't control what someone else does, only you. These store workers are trying their best I can imagine.

She seemed to be in a bad mental way before leaving the house, so that most likely didn't help. She needs therapy or something stat or I stand by my potential other theory of her possibly abusing her pain.

Reactions: 15
Gabbie’s local Coop is also mine. She mentions in her story that there was no security which is a complete lie as there is a big burley security guard on the door. Also it’s currently using a one in one out system. I go there every few days and yes there are a few people in the shop but it’s not completely packed.

It infuriates me how Gabby says that she’s upset about how others being so close could kill the elderly people in the shop. Younger people can have significant health problems or could be partially sighted so can’t social distance properly. She needs to think before she’s quick to judge everyone as the same!

Reactions: 33
I’ve never seen anything as ridiculous as those insta stories from the past 24 hours. Everything she does, everything she says - I swear she has the mental age of a 12 year old, at most. I can’t handle how DENSE she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who rings their mum in the supermarket to tell her that people aren't far enough away from her ?

Imagine doing your shopping and a 25yr old woman is crying into the gravy shelf telling on you to her mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
How much do you bet she’ll have ‘coronavirus’ in the next few days now?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My auntie works as a manager at a supermarket, she's had cancer twice, and has just been diagnosed with Corona, don't imagine she cried at work every day because someone got too close to her, she'd have simply asked them to move away, get a grip gabby, as long as you're doing as you're supposed to, crying on instagram won't change a thing

Reactions: 18
Also in that video she posted there aren't that many people and they look like they're 2m apart? I've never seen anything more pathetic. 'Put a finger down if you had a panic attack because people were too close to me in the supermarket and now you think you have Coronavirus.' Once again making it about HER when nothing bad even happened!!

Reactions: 36
Ironically in that clip she posted, everyone actually seems to be around 2m away from each other... Except for her.

Reactions: 36
Also does she not think about how horrible that is for her Mum? My Mum would have heart failure if I rang her crying! Especially if I lived hours away
I came to say exactly this! I wouldn’t dream of ringing my mum crying because I know that she’d be gutted she couldn’t be there, and I only live 20 minutes away.
She mentioned there being no security on the door and it being really busy, so if that’s the case why didn’t she just leave? Realistically people don’t keep 2m away from each other in shops, and if you really can’t cope you need to shop at a time where it’s not so busy.

Reactions: 20
I think she’s sad because she realised she looks like a piranha cause her bottom teeth are so long

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She does think about it, because she's manipulative and smart. She knows the more she pulls on her mums heart strings, the more she gets from her..

Also, she gets the attention she wants from Jane and the ego boost she needs.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Gabbie’s local Coop is also mine. She mentions in her story that there was no security which is a complete lie as there is a big burley security guard on the door. Also it’s currently using a one in one out system. I go there every few days and yes there are a few people in the shop but it’s not completely packed.

It infuriates me how Gabby says that she’s upset about how others being so close could kill the elderly people in the shop. Younger people can have significant health problems or could be partially sighted so can’t social distance properly. She needs to think before she’s quick to judge everyone as the same!
Is it the one in Church Road?

To be fair, the coop near me is the similar. No restrictions on how many customers, people ignoring the 2m rule etc etc. Know what I did? Walked out and went to Tesco where they have a limited amount of customers in store at one time, antibacterial gel/wipes on the door and the floor is boxed off in 2m guides.

She really shouldn’t be shopping for one item anyway, so I have zero sympathy.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.