Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is what we have to go through” - but you don’t, do you Gabby? Get yourself back to theatre school which you clearly miss sooo much, get yourself some qualifications- hell, even get yourself a JOB!! And stop sleeping in til 2pm, motivate yourself! Also if she’s sleeping in til 2pm, who is feeding her poor cat? My cat would scratch down the doors if I didn’t feed her by 9am at the latest 😂

Reactions: 19
Also, I call bullshit on her Caberet story. What school/college would encourage underage girls to prance around in lingerie in front of an audience? Is this normal for performing arts places?

Reactions: 27
She does realise how she comes across in replies to everyone else? Talking about trolls but she is vile online too?

Reactions: 13
Why do ‘influencers’ always act like they are so hard done by and how there doing us all a huge favour- you can’t put your life online and not get people saying mean things to you- it’s just how it is, I’m not saying it’s right but it’s the reality of life- if she doesn’t like it why keep putting every aspect of your life online? Why tell everyone you just woke up at 2pm? Why post things that are going to get people to say things? I understand that the money is good so that’s probably why they carry on but just move on, it’s never going to change and from what I’ve been reading she can be just as mean!

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200430-150511_Instagram.jpg

All I noticed is she filmed that rant on the toilet!🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also when she posted herself on stories the other week outside the shop she was wearing that pajamas top!!!! could see it poking out the top of her coat, so she doesn't even get dressed/freshen up to go outside?🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So Gobby believes that people who post horrible messages online should be called out on it... my screenshots of her nasty, passive aggressive comments might come in handy if that's the case :sneaky:

Reactions: 18
View attachment 119815
iknow everyone is entitled to an opinion but, I AM SO SICK OF HER! Why is she always always always trying to be different what everyone else thinks????
But if someone said 'Am I the only one that doesn't find Gabriella Lindley entertaining' they would be a bully, #bekind would be pulled out, and they'd be velvetbl0cked, she's a hypocritical twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve replied to her insta story, probably gonna get blocked.
I only said you put on here last Tuesday or Wednesday you were queuing for the shop so barely two weeks 😂
YOU'VE MADE IT! She mentioned that 'somebody' told her she went out last Wednesday on her instastory. Now the big question, have you been Velvetbl0cked for simply stating a fact?

Reactions: 18
Also, I call bullshit on her Caberet story. What school/college would encourage underage girls to prance around in lingerie in front of an audience? Is this normal for performing arts places?
It probably wasn't as bad as she made out. Maybe skimpyish costumes. Underage though - no way.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, but why didn't her parents step in and help her when it came to her eating habits?! I was really overweight and my mom one day took one look at me and threw out all the junk food we had and we went on a walk/bike ride every day after school. She bought in good foods and I went on a diet. I was finally healthy after a few months and looked and felt so much better as I was well on my way to diabetes etc. It was hard. But my mom put my health first. You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes.

Why didn't they help her with obvious much needed therapy?! They encourage the easy way out
I think her issues go way beyond just food as you can see through her tweets/Instagram posts. I think her mom just enabled her, potentially due to the situation with her dad. (I.e. basically just feeling bad about her childhood so let her do what she wanted.)

I also think now that she's older for lack of better example, it's kind of like a drug addict. Sometimes it's to the point when only the addict can help themself if they truly want it and no one else can do that for them. She complains so much about her mental health issues but does duck all to help. She went to that one therapist, ranted online, and hasn't done a thing since except sleep in until 2pm.

Reactions: 15
So Gobby believes that people who post horrible messages online should be called out on it... my screenshots of her nasty, passive aggressive comments might come in handy if that's the case :sneaky:
Yes, Gabby, remember this you knob.
CB96ABA3-4AF9-4E1A-8237-1A7B4669A9EC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also, regarding the outside thing, didn't she just semi recently tweet to grab a book and go find a place to sit and read? I think people said maybe sitting wasn't the best (I'm not 100% sure of UKs lockdown rules) but that walking/running etc was fine. That you weren't banned indefinitely to your house? Just to practice social distancing when outside?

Reactions: 11
I think her issues go way beyond just food as you can see through her tweets/Instagram posts. I think her mom just enabled her, potentially due to the situation with her dad. (I.e. basically just feeling bad about her childhood so let her do what she wanted.)

I also think now that she's older for lack of better example, it's kind of like a drug addict. Sometimes it's to the point when only the addict can help themself if they truly want it and no one else can do that for them. She complains so much about her mental health issues but does duck all to help. She went to that one therapist, ranted online, and hasn't done a thing since except sleep in until 2pm.
I just personally think that living your life completely online is not healthy x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe her story from earlier today when she was like 'I wish I could see that teacher that told me I could never do theatre so I could do this *sticks middle finger up* Like what are you proving to her? You're not in theatre. You don't leave the house. You're sat on the coach at 2pm in your dressing gown because you just woke up. What exactly are you trying to show for yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Also, regarding the outside thing, didn't she just semi recently tweet to grab a book and go find a place to sit and read? I think people said maybe sitting wasn't the best (I'm not 100% sure of UKs lockdown rules) but that walking/running etc was fine. That you weren't banned indefinitely to your house? Just to practice social distancing when outside?
She did - I called her out on this being against the rules and got blocked, shock

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.