Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t think it’s the right way to do it, if she had lost weight on her own and much more gradually she wouldn’t have had loose skin to need further surgeries!
She had said before she has Lipadema, which means you cannot actually lose weight on your own no matter what you do. This is a medical condition, you can tell by watching her video and she shows her top half being slim and her bottom carrying the weight

Reactions: 4
She had said before she has Lipadema, which means you cannot actually lose weight on your own no matter what you do. This is a medical condition, you can tell by watching her video and she shows her top half being slim and her bottom carrying the weight
Is this likely real though? About 2 years ago she was going to the gym and working out, she did lose weight. Around the time she had silver hair - the same, she lost weight. She says she has conditions she hasn't, I find it all hard to believe. If you sit at home all day and eat bacon, pizza and sugar filled coffee (the new craze), you're never going to lose weight. When she actually works out and watches her food, she has.

Reactions: 18
I am absolutely raging at her today. The whole “kids are so needy” because her cat is in the bathroom.
like many mums I am home with my toddler all day. Every day. He’s been up since half past 4 today. If I didn’t send him into the garden at regular intervals, I’d literally have gone backwards with my mental health and been admitted to some sort of institution. I have a neighbour like her and that’s bad enough, no children so thinks they are all supposed to sit quietly and paint. I can’t have a bath AT all, I haven’t had lunch or a snack since breakfast because he’s actually needy?! I definitely haven’t had a wee in peace since lockdown started. How the hell this woman thinks she can parent is beyond my competency today.

Reactions: 22
i can honestly say i've never ever ever ever sat in the bath and thought " i could just eat a bit of chow mien right now

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am absolutely raging at her today. The whole “kids are so needy” because her cat is in the bathroom.
like many mums I am home with my toddler all day. Every day. He’s been up since half past 4 today. If I didn’t send him into the garden at regular intervals, I’d literally have gone backwards with my mental health and been admitted to some sort of institution. I have a neighbour like her and that’s bad enough, no children so thinks they are all supposed to sit quietly and paint. I can’t have a bath AT all, I haven’t had lunch or a snack since breakfast because he’s actually needy?! I definitely haven’t had a wee in peace since lockdown started. How the hell this woman thinks she can parent is beyond my competency today.
You are doing an amazing job. Gabbie is a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 118417
BUT JANE PPL ARE BEING SEW MEAN COME AND GET ME
Every time I see her face now I cringe. Whatever her (many!) faults she was a pretty girl fat or thin. She looks absolutely shocking now, mannish and lumpy. I hope for her sake those fillers dissolve but I don't think they will. Also if her hair recedes any further she'll need a wig. Anemia is a common side effect of weight loss surgery, and I'm at a loss, pun intended, as to why she doesn't take her iron tablets.

Reactions: 16
Mean person #174941 in her life.View attachment 119482
Well. I was told I'd get nowhere in theatre because I was shy af. I remembered the sixth form theatre studies teacher (and art teachers, wtf) who said that and gave me terrible marks and reports and I used it as inspiration to succeed.

I'm now a graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and have worked solidly ever since. Worked on MYSELF (confidence, it took years) and studied and gained experience to get there and more. Wasn't easy, I wasn't willing to accept less though, despite the fact I was so shy I barely spoke.

Gabby needs to get a grip and stop using excuses as to why she's not where she wants to be. What will she use as an excuse if she loses weight though? Being able to sing isn't enough to be on the west end stage btw Gabby...and if you can't take criticism or correction you've no chance. You cannot slag off directors on Twitter because they told you to do something a different way and get more jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For someone so young too. What’s she going to look like in ten years time? She clearly can’t manage her weight without resorting to surgery. Its really sad.
It’s fucked up honestly! She had major MAJOR mental issues . She needs to address those issues first and foremost.
I remember watching that video and was shocked. And honestly pissed off too bc what normal, good doctor would allow her to get it done! Many plastic surgery practices (here in the US) make you get a mental evaluation before they’ll work on you.. exactly bc of headcasea like Gobby.

P.S. I said plastic surgery bc anything that is not a medical necessity is elective : hence plastic surgery.

Reactions: 9
81E111F8-2E14-49CE-A79D-08679BC7F970.png
But she didn’t get anywhere ??? She had to have weightloss surgery before she did anything with her life? WHY DOES SHE MOAN AND witch CONSTANTLY!!!!!!

81E111F8-2E14-49CE-A79D-08679BC7F970.png
But she didn’t get anywhere ??? She had to have weightloss surgery before she did anything with her life? WHY DOES SHE MOAN AND witch CONSTANTLY!!!!!!
Sorry just realised this topic has already been covered earlier on... god I’m slow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how much brain space she still gives to school / college - must be coming up 10 years ago for her? I had some crappy experiences back then too, who doesn’t? But to remember it in such detail and still be upset by it suggests you’ve failed to mature since then, not to mention have apparently not had any experiences of greater concern so very little going on in your life. It’s amazing how much stock she puts by people in her past for ruining her present life.

Reactions: 35
“They needed my voice”. It’s a diploma in performing arts. It’s not drama school where you’re getting real experience & a degree. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well. I was told I'd get nowhere in theatre because I was shy af. I remembered the sixth form theatre studies teacher (and art teachers, wtf) who said that and gave me terrible marks and reports and I used it as inspiration to succeed.

I'm now a graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and have worked solidly ever since. Worked on MYSELF (confidence, it took years) and studied and gained experience to get there and more. Wasn't easy, I wasn't willing to accept less though, despite the fact I was so shy I barely spoke.

Gabby needs to get a grip and stop using excuses as to why she's not where she wants to be. What will she use as an excuse if she loses weight though? Being able to sing isn't enough to be on the west end stage btw Gabby...and if you can't take criticism or correction you've no chance. You cannot slag off directors on Twitter because they told you to do something a different way and get more jobs.
bleeping love this! I think this nails Gob's issues right on the head - she doesn't want to work for anything! It doesn't matter if she was overweight, if she had the voice and the drive to succeed she definitely would've had a chance. Sure, it's more challenging for someone whose body and looks aren't seen as desirable within the industry, but if you have the determination and grit to keep going, you're bound to get farther than someone like Gobs who sits back and complains about everything that stood in her way without taking any agency. She is her own worst enemy. She should've gotten some therapy, booked in with a nutritionist, kept up her singing lessons, and tried out for every single thing she could to build her confidence and portfolio. But instead she took the easy way out and started YouTube and is now living a lonely life in her mismatched flat.

The fact that she doesn't want to put in the work is exactly why she opted for weight loss surgery, despite the risks and the inevitable extra surgeries she needed afterward.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Argh sorry ranting. That stupid cat voice she does. Her stupid face. Why show us.l your sweating . How about get up in the morning like a regular person, shower, get dressed and have some pride in yourself. Just a little bit can make all the difference!!! She’s such a prat. Her face is turning into Charlotte Crosby. Her eyes are all off. Something is so wrong with her and I’m worried.

That teacher- Wernt lying young Gabbie. You got no where

Reactions: 10
bleeping love this! I think this nails Gob's issues right on the head - she doesn't want to work for anything! It doesn't matter if she was overweight, if she had the voice and the drive to succeed she definitely would've had a chance. Sure, it's more challenging for someone whose body and looks aren't seen as desirable within the industry, but if you have the determination and grit to keep going, you're bound to get farther than someone like Gobs who sits back and complains about everything that stood in her way without taking any agency.
Absolutely, even completing a proper theatre course (can be college level, uni, whatever) would kick her into shape (physically and mentally, the commitment and stamina you need is a shock until it becomes the norm). She'd even have support on hand at some theatre schools or educational institutions (nutritionists and counsellors are quite usual in these schools because of the physical work/dance classes alone and you can be referred by tutors to help you keep up your fitness for your studies etc). She'd have to lose her "I'm always right" attitude, if that's her personality though, there's going to be a problem 😂

Reactions: 10
She talks about school so much because shes never had an actual life since. Shes done NOTHING with her life.

Thinks shes made it because shes living in brighton!? If i bullied her in school id look at her pathetic online life, laugh and cringe.

She still shows off about her age 10 swimming skills or something pathetic ffs🤣

Dont know how anyone thinks/thought she was attractive - her ugly insides spew all over her exterior. Its just very obvious now because theyre in the form of greasy hair and dirty pjs x

Reactions: 19
But Gabby what you weigh does matter in theatre! Its a cold hard fact 🙄 Yes, it is wrong for a teacher to say that (if she said it at all) but it is TRUE

Reactions: 8
But Gabby what you weigh does matter in theatre! Its a cold hard fact 🙄 Yes, it is wrong for a teacher to say that (if she said it at all) but it is TRUE
I think it is more about fitness and stamina than weight, but gobby doesn't have those either.

Reactions: 12
I think it is more about fitness and stamina than weight, but gobby doesn't have those either.
Yeah, there are successful west end-ers who aren't stick thin but they can perform flawlessly and energetically 10+ times a week onstage. She wouldn't manage it fitness wise. Of course being an 'average' size (idk what this even is now) would mean she had more roles to choose from in terms of character and traditional casting. If she were wanting to be an actress in a classical way/serious acting she'd probably have more chance and roles. I cannot imagine her as a serious actress though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.