Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is she putting on some kind of voice throughout the vlog, really enunciating her words?

Reactions: 8
Sure Gabs, your doc told you to get to the ER the next time your pain is a 10/10 and now the doc booked you for a CT AND a MRI?
:unsure:
Nellie isn't having it either

PicsArt_04-25-10.53.39.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My colleague had kidney stones and she literally threw up all day, couldn’t stand straight and passed out in the back of her mums car with her brother and dad holding her up on the way to the hospital- she also described the pain worse than childbirth.. so somehow I feel Gabby does not as I doubt my colleague was on Instagram during that time.
Yes. It's definitely worse then childbirth and you throw up all over the place.

Reactions: 2
Gallbladder issues are quite common after weight loss surgery (speaking from experience) so I wonder whether someone has told her that and she’s run with it. But unless she’s a bleeping superhero there’s no way she would be doing everything she has been if she was in actual pain from her gallbladder. And we all know she’s a wuss.
Well this matches the theory that she’s had another weight loss surgery recently!

Reactions: 13
oh wow, that telephone bench! takes me right back - my nanna had one 🥺 but yeah, her style is out of wack. aaaand I really dislike that pink sofa! chuck it already, please.

Gab’s hair is so limp and lifeless, RIP. she is so full of tit, what she said about the NHS. ungrateful toad.

everyone in the comments is like OMG JANE IS GOALS, COOKING WITH JANE EVERY WEEK PLS, HIGHLIGHT OF THE VLOG!!! ...christ. all she did was fiddle with dough and bunged it in the oven. the pita bread didn’t look nice at all, very plain. no seasoning???

Reactions: 17
oh wow, that telephone bench! takes me right back - my nanna had one 🥺 but yeah, her style is out of wack. aaaand I really dislike that pink sofa! chuck it already, please.

Gab’s hair is so limp and lifeless, RIP. she is so full of tit, what she said about the NHS. ungrateful toad.

everyone in the comments is like OMG JANE IS GOALS, COOKING WITH JANE EVERY WEEK PLS, HIGHLIGHT OF THE VLOG!!! ...christ. all she did was fiddle with dough and bunged it in the oven. the pita bread didn’t look nice at all, very plain. no seasoning???
Haha you replied to my comment :) Liar Lindley indeed

Reactions: 6
She’s not disclosed that ad correctly, I am sick to the back teeth of her doing what she wants and expecting people not to react negatively, anyone got a link to where I can report her via the ASA

Reactions: 11
Starts vlog- ‘I’m in constant pain, sometimes it’s SEW bad that I can’t do anything’

30 seconds later- so I built this furniture and hung a mirror.... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven’t watched her videos in years as she infuriates me - has Jane come to her flat during lock down?

I haven’t watched her videos in years as she infuriates me - has Jane come to her flat during lock down?
No Jane just actually sent her clip of her putting some dough in the oven to pop into her vlog for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi. Don’t usually comment but have to now! Did it really irritate anyone else she had a Tesco delivery on the way? My parents (who are over 70 and my dad had a triple bypass 9 weeks ago) don’t live too far from her and have been unable to get a delivery slot meaning my mum has had to go out.... makes you think it’s due to people like her taking advantage! If she’s well enough to vlog she’s well enough to visit the supermarket 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 51
How embarrassing for her when she finds out she actually doesn't have gallstones and all this fuss on her twitter and channel of her self diagnosis and just turns out to be bloating from her eating too much tit or something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is nothing wrong with this girl health wise, there's no way she's in excruciating pain one minute and fine the next!! Well enough to be listening to christmas music and miming to the camera. Ugh, she's such an attention seeking little gif.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.