Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed through that video. Her newest one.. Her diet is bleeping terrible. Cookie crisps, processed hot dogs? Coffee when there's a 'kidney infection'
No wonder you've health problems Gob.
arenā€™t all hot dogs processed though? ;)

Reactions: 2
She wastes money because shes never appreciated it. She had high disposable income at such a young age because she got VERY lucky. She isnt special or talented. But, like her face, the money is slowly melting away. She wasted her one chance, and will have to find an actual job eventually.

Reactions: 19
Gallbladder issues are quite common after weight loss surgery (speaking from experience) so I wonder whether someone has told her that and sheā€™s run with it. But unless sheā€™s a bleeping superhero thereā€™s no way she would be doing everything she has been if she was in actual pain from her gallbladder. And we all know sheā€™s a wuss.

Reactions: 12
New furniture was gifted and part of an ad. What a surprise šŸ™„ it doesnā€™t suit her flat at all. She really will take anything if itā€™s free šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
I like that she introduced her vlog by telling everybody about her health-problem... Really sets the mood for a jolly vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like that she introduced her vlog by telling everybody about her health-problem... Really sets the mood for a jolly vlog
"My dr has booked me in for an MRI and CT scan..."
No they haven't Gabby. Doctor's don't book you in. They refer you. :rolleyes:
Also, why an MRI AND CT scan?

Her meal was just a plate of roast potatoes and ketchup šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
That ad was excruciatingly forced. And I actually like the look of the stuff in there, but won't be visiting the website if they support Gobby.

Unrelated, but how can she justify keeping that pink sofa when she is so particular about everything?! It looks like complete shite.

ā€œI donā€™t feel well enough to be uploadingā€ but of course she can dredge up the energy from somewhere when itā€™s an ad that will line her pockets for more farrow and ball shite. Sheā€™s so bloody transparent

Reactions: 19
I love that basically everyone has told her cutting the out fat will help with her imaginary gallbladder problem. That's not the answer she will want. Surprised she hasn't told them they're TOXIC for suggesting such a thing.

Reactions: 13
Did she get Lucy anything for her bday? or was she too busy googling symptoms lol

• Haha
sheā€™s just got so much random tit in that flat, whoever will pay her sheā€™ll shove gifted furniture in her home.

Also hate that the mirror central on that wall!

Reactions: 8
"My dr has booked me in for an MRI and CT scan..."
No they haven't Gabby. Doctor's don't book you in. They refer you. :rolleyes:
Also, why an MRI AND CT scan?

Her meal was just a plate of roast potatoes and ketchup šŸ˜‚
Admittedly it was a loooong time ago when I was diagnosed with gallstones, but they were found by an ultrasound scan not an MRI or CT scan. I suppose things may have changed...

Note to self: do not speed read. I read that as Gabby the gonad. šŸ˜„

Reactions: 5
She looks like old mother Hubbard these days. I dont think looks wise she is totally unfortunate looking atm though (legally blonde reference), just needs some fake tan, make up and styling.

Reactions: 7
She looks like old mother Hubbard these days. I dont think looks wise she is totally unfortunate looking atm though (legally blonde reference), just needs some fake tan, make up and styling.
She isn't totally unfortunate no. But i don't understand her need to constantly mess with herself? It's like it's her cheeks and her mouth has been botched really bad and her teeth have suddenly become really strange.
Maybe she's just lost all self motivation and has a huge lack of self worth now so she makes no effort? But her face shape looks so different now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.