Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll probably be past this little ‘heatwave’ by the time her aircon arrives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This, after the last few tweets being about wanting to eat cake, chocolate and eating 3x as much as usual, she must be one of those magical people who can eat like a pig when in pain I guess :unsure:

She sits like a potato on the sofa all the time when she's well. She's no proof she has gallstones has she?

A little bit creeped out by her lately tbh, she's just so peculiar 😂 I'd hate to meet her. I'd run.

View attachment 115332
She went to the shop though???? Surely if she was in that much pain she wouldn’t have been able to🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
For someone who supposedly spends a lot of money on furniture, it looks incredibly tacky

Reactions: 16
This, after the last few tweets being about wanting to eat cake, chocolate and eating 3x as much as usual, she must be one of those magical people who can eat like a pig when in pain I guess :unsure:

She sits like a potato on the sofa all the time when she's well. She's no proof she has gallstones has she?

A little bit creeped out by her lately tbh, she's just so peculiar 😂 I'd hate to meet her. I'd run.

View attachment 115332
When was she diagnosed?

Many years ago, I had gallstones and the pain was excruciating. If you can imagine two people wringing out a wet towel, one twisting at each end, tighter and tighter - that’s how it felt inside.
That said, it was like that during an attack - I certainly wasn’t in pain all the time.

Doctors are told the pain is worse than childbirth. I’m not so sure about that, it’s a different pain.
The first time it happened was in the middle of the night. The pain was so intense that I thought I was having a heart attack and my husband called 999. Given my age, they said it was wind!

Once I was diagnosed, my GP told me that if I had a bad attack to call the surgery or, if out of hours to call the hospital and they would come out to me to administer morphine.
My consultant told me that people with gallstones tend to be the five “Fs” - Fat, Female, Forty, Fertile and Fair. I was 29 and very slim at the time.

If she does have gallstones, then I sympathise but I don’t understand why she is in constant pain unless a stone is stuck in the bile duct.

Reactions: 7
Many years ago, I had gallstones and the pain was excruciating. If you can imagine two people wringing out a wet towel, one twisting at each end, tighter and tighter - that’s how it felt inside.
That said, it was like that during an attack - I certainly wasn’t in pain all the time.

Doctors are told the pain is worse than childbirth. I’m not so sure about that, it’s a different pain.
The first time it happened was in the middle of the night. The pain was so intense that I thought I was having a heart attack and my husband called 999. Given my age, they said it was wind!

Once I was diagnosed, my GP told me that if I had a bad attack to call the surgery or, if out of hours to call the hospital and they would come out to me to administer morphine.
My consultant told me that people with gallstones tend to be the five “Fs” - Fat, Female, Forty, Fertile and Fair. I was 29 and very slim at the time.

If she does have gallstones, then I sympathise but I don’t understand why she is in constant pain unless a stone is stuck in the bile duct.
My colleague had kidney stones and she literally threw up all day, couldn’t stand straight and passed out in the back of her mums car with her brother and dad holding her up on the way to the hospital- she also described the pain worse than childbirth.. so somehow I feel Gabby does not as I doubt my colleague was on Instagram during that time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My colleague had kidney stones and she literally threw up all day, couldn’t stand straight and passed out in the back of her mums car with her brother and dad holding her up on the way to the hospital- she also described the pain worse than childbirth.. so somehow I feel Gabby does not as I doubt my colleague was on Instagram during that time.
Kidney stones are different to gallstones.
But during an attack, like your colleague, there was no way I was able to take selfies, etc. I was doubled up in pain.
My pain hit almost every time I ate anything - I lost so much weight because I didn’t want to eat much in case it came back which was difficult because I was breastfeeding at the time.

I thought G had a kidney infection, has it now changed to gallstones? How was it diagnosed?

Reactions: 6
At the worst she had a UTI weeks ago and needs to drag the sympathy out for attention and use it as a reason to sit on the sofa and stuff her face.

I vaguely remember she had an ultrasound a month or so ago on her kidneys? It was all clear. So her gallbladder was clear too, because I consulted Dr Google and:

Abdominal ultrasound is a type of imaging test. It is used to look at organs in the abdomen, including the liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, and kidneys.

Her old tweet (now deleted) I found on here posted by @gee_beth shows she had a scan before the start of March. She's managed to carry furniture up the stairs, assemble it, go out shopping, eat loads and more after this.

She was dancing for TikTok on March 21st.

96615DE4-281B-4628-9266-B9F5D54582EF.png

I thought G had a kidney infection, has it now changed to gallstones? How was it diagnosed?
She hasn't been diagnosed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It started off as a kidney infection, then it was kidney stones and now she’s took it upon herself to diagnose herself with gallstones.

Reactions: 22
The pain she’s feeling is probably the constant anger about everything. All day everyday. I can’t imagine being that miserable about life.

Reactions: 22
If the pain is worse than childbirth you would not be on your phone. I had a 21 hour labour and contractions were bleeping painful from the get go. There is no way I was thinking about going on my phone.

Reactions: 12
She’s probably just got some trapped wind.
constipated most likely, from all the shite she eats. she has crappy opinions too so y’know, she’s full of tit :D

also, hi! I lurk here sometimes, I’m on YTT usually x

Reactions: 14

Exactly this.

I have had gallstones for years (admittedly I've been on the waiting list for surgery before twice but taken myself off as I can go months without an attack & I am a big medical woose). Before scan doctors had suggested it was wind or a viral infection. Last year I had many attacks over the space of a few weeks and decided enough was enough. I'd also heard can be further complications during pregnancy so wanted to get it done before I considered that.

I saw my doctor and asked to be put on waiting list in July and at the beginning of March just met with surgeon to start pre-op stuff - should have had surgery within 12 weeks but due to current climate all on hold indefinitely.

My experience is yes it is excruciating during an attack but I've never felt the need to sit around all day because of it! During an attack pity posts would not be possible - it's climb the walls pain, and concentration is out the window. Afterwards it can feel a little tender but it's more a feeling of relief that it's over. Sometimes I can wake with an attack causing me to be up for most of the night and I go to work knackered because of it. But other than that the only time I truly feel 8/10 pain is during an attack - the longest I've had is 2 hours. I don't know if that's everyone's experience but it is of those I have spoken to.

It's such a common problem too! No need for pity but she knows she'll get it from her sheep! It can be managed with good diet.

Also got to laugh at her expecting to rock up and get a scan. Again ,something you wait about a month for when there isnt a global pandemic happening 🤦🏻‍♀️

Think she'd be better off looking into personality disorders to diagnose herself with rather than surgical ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Just watched a vlog of hers where she bought another massive tv? How does she just have money to burn??? She’s always replacing things that are perfectly fine. She’s so weird. Also she ordered a bleeping chicken and bacon sandwich on deliveroo??? with “other stuff” yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just skimmed through that video. Her newest one.. Her diet is bleeping terrible. Cookie crisps, processed hot dogs? Coffee when there's a 'kidney infection'
No wonder you've health problems Gob.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.