Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I basically said that everyone is allowed to like different things. I also said running is good for you and makes people feel better. I said that same could be said for people watching Netflix all day.. it's ok to be different. She said chill out and then blocked me... wasnt even rude! I could have said it's weird people staying in playing animal crossing... now that would have been rude
God I would be so ashamed if I raised a daughter like this. Can't even have someone disagree with her opinion. No wonder she has zero friends.

Reactions: 23
I thought polly and gabby fell out ? I remember something happening in regards to one copying the other and a twitter indirect spat 🤔

Reactions: 7
That running conversation, that is why you are and will alway be fat Gabriella.

I used to hate running, I would run for 2 hours but I would do it because I felt good afterwards. My mind and body felt light and uplifted.

Yesterday, I didn’t want to jump rope. I wanted to sit on the couch, smoke some weed and do a jigsaw puzzle. But I didn’t. I got up and exercised because I know again, how good my body and mind feel afterwards and that feeling can only be achieved by exercising.
Sitting, all day not working out. You feel heavy, and sluggish with a foggy mind.

Also, Gabriella fat longbottom. I like the way my body feels/looks. I feel fantastic after losing a bunch of weight and it does make summer more enjoyable.

Maybe, just maybe you could actually work for that body you want and because of the many benefits of working for that body, you will actually be able to keep it.

Reactions: 17
That running conversation, that is why you are and will alway be fat Gabriella.

I used to hate running, I would run for 2 hours but I would do it because I felt good afterwards. My mind and body felt light and uplifted.

Yesterday, I didn’t want to jump rope. I wanted to sit on the couch, smoke some weed and do a jigsaw puzzle. But I didn’t. I got up and exercised because I know again, how good my body and mind feel afterwards and that feeling can only be achieved by exercising.
Sitting, all day not working out. You feel heavy, and sluggish with a foggy mind.

Also, Gabriella fat longbottom. I like the way my body feels/looks. I feel fantastic after losing a bunch of weight and it does make summer more enjoyable.

Maybe, just maybe you could actually work for that body you want and because of the many benefits of working for that body, you will actually be able to keep it.
Under the current circumstances I am working out about six times a week, at the end of the day. Otherwise I feel horrendous. I’m not using my body in the way I usually do through commuting, going out, travelling or going to the gym. I have to do it otherwise I literally can’t sleep for being so sedate through the day

Reactions: 12
The weather is a blessing right now, makes the days easier to be honest. Imagine how miserable we would be if it was grey and raining all the time. Typical Gob to moan about it.

Reactions: 17
Under the current circumstances I am working out about six times a week, at the end of the day. Otherwise I feel horrendous. I’m not using my body in the way I usually do through commuting, going out, travelling or going to the gym. I have to do it otherwise I literally can’t sleep for being so sedate through the day
Same here. I’m usually dashing about a school 5 days a week and then after my 5 year old at the weekend. I don’t get how anyone can be sedate day in, day out and not feel like utter shite physically and mentally.

it’s not even about weight control, although it is a by-product that it’s easier to keep excess off when you move. You can be overweight but active. Just the thought of someone being comatose on the sofa, hammering Netflixand social media all the time is such an ignorant waste of their privilege and life.

Reactions: 11
I never really comment on here but this really annoyed me! Yes it's crazy Gabby, that people out there live a real life (not on animal crossing) exercising and enjoying it, using it as a way to be healthy both mentally and psychically. Instead of someone like you who is an actual couch potato, has an unhealthy relationship around food and health (stops making 'what I eat in a day' videos every other week and cries on Instagram to let everyone know you are mentally struggling. Maybe you should give it a go, as it looks like you could really benefit from the improvements running and exercise brings rather than mocking others? I've followed her for years and i'm the same age as Gabby, always enjoyed her videos and loved that we're from the same area in South Yorkshire, but I actually feel now she is a really bad and unhealthy influence to her followers.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to go off topic and talk about the past but I was watching old vlogs today and am so confused about the Hobbie situation?? Like how did they meet, what was the situation between them and why are they no longer friends? Or are they still friends? It just seemed a really odd situation

Reactions: 3
BED89E26-A884-4280-9B73-FEBAFA7F2D65.jpeg

Have you noticed the last message on this? I wish I could see it all 🤣 (I only pasted anon1997's print screen)

• Haha
I don’t have a cat, how long would it take a car to fill one of those bags? Wondering how long they could’ve been there for!?
This is what I thought! I have four cats and we change their trays every 3 days, one cat could probably last 3-5 days and she had 4 bags of litter so they’ve been there a good few weeks! That must smell horrrrrendous!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is what I thought! I have four cats and we change their trays every 3 days, one cat could probably last 3-5 days and she had 4 bags of litter so they’ve been there a good few weeks! That must smell horrrrrendous!
Agreed, I have one cat and we do her tray every three days. By day three I’m desperate to get that bag outside 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Our cat decided to go outside after next door's massive dog died and she was no longer frightened. But I changed the litter daily, especially when I was pregnant while she was inside. I couldn't deal with the smell. Thankfully it was only small bags. Scooping it out just didn't stop it 🤢
She's actually disgusting.. Unhygenic, rude and just all round disgusting.
I'd sat pretty face doesn't equal a pretty heart but she's done something to it that has completely ruined her face. She used to be beautiful.

Reactions: 6
This, after the last few tweets being about wanting to eat cake, chocolate and eating 3x as much as usual, she must be one of those magical people who can eat like a pig when in pain I guess :unsure:

She sits like a potato on the sofa all the time when she's well. She's no proof she has gallstones has she?

A little bit creeped out by her lately tbh, she's just so peculiar 😂 I'd hate to meet her. I'd run.

rsz_screenshot_2020-04-23_at_171249.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She’s claimed to have moved her dinning room and cleaned it all on Instagram, ngl if you were in THAT much pain, you wouldn’t even attempt some of it, liar liar liar

Reactions: 29
Wah wah wah I'm so hot...but I'm going to sit here fully clothed.

She lives on her own, she could walk around naked for all anyone cares. But nope, sit in a long sleeved t-shirt and moan about it.

Reactions: 25
She’s not going to have any followers left with all the blocking. I’ve been following her for years but I too am sick of her whinging. There’s always something bloody wrong with the girl. Drama bleeping queen.

Wah wah wah I'm so hot...but I'm going to sit here fully clothed.

She lives on her own, she could walk around naked for all anyone cares. But nope, sit in a long sleeved t-shirt and moan about it.
That sad little face she does, head!! 🙈

She probably has run-of-the-mill cystitis from wearing dirty pyjamas two weeks in a row and finger banging herself and not washing her hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Dunno how she’s managing to stuff her face if she’s in that much pain! Shes so full of tit! She’s probably just got stomach ache from eating so much tit!

Seen a few tweets telling her she needs to change her diet to no fat, she won’t do that though, she’d rather carry eating as much as possible, being in pain and moaning about it online. She’s a dick!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.