Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like in the ‘before times’ Gabriella was out of touch and in desperate need of proper therapy and an attention-seeker and all of that has just been amplified now we find ourselves in a pandemic! Truely no one needs a digital detox more than her.

Sending a big hug via tattle to everyone going through stuff right now, Covid related or not!🌹

Reactions: 17
I would love to see her go to college or even just have a little part time job, just to get her interacting with people again. She's on a slippery slope to a lonely old age atm

Reactions: 19
Like previous posters have said, if she doesn’t want negative comments about her “illness” then don’t post or talk about it on social media!! You can 100% guarantee that she will post a photo in A&E in the next few days. Afterwards she will be crying on stories or twitter that she’s had negative comments.
If she knows people will call her out on going WHY post about it?

She is a sad little attention seeker and if she ever had a remotely normal life beyond painting her flat and hoarding catshit maybe she’d get a reality check and realise that she needs serious help!

Reactions: 12
she has enough money to go private? if she’s that worried. I have never know anyone to have so many things wrong with them. She’s got severe issues.
Exactly this! If I was her and I was 'struggling' as much as she is and I had her apparent 'fortune', I'd go private within the blink of any eye

I love learning what people were velvetbl0cked for!

On Twitter I was blocked for telling her to “google it” when she tweeted a simple question, as she used to say it to people that asked her questions. And on Instagram I asked her if she was ok because her face looked swollen.

I can’t believe she’s actively looking at who has liked a tweet and blocking them!
She blocked me on Twitter because she tweeted asking what the best drink at Starbucks was, so I tweeted my recommendation but advised it was high in calories as I used to work there..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why did she say a “4/10 like really bad period pain” hun really bad pain by definition is anything over a 7! If my period pain is only at 4 then I consider myself to be living my best life
Same here! Plus remember, she’s pretty certain she has endometriosis so how her period pains are only a 4.... 🤷🏻‍♀️ She gets her lies crossed sometimes doesn’t she!

Reactions: 24
I got blocked when she was going on and on about how much she loved how cold it was - I said I feel sorry for the homeless when it’s this cold and that I gave the man outside our work a greggs sausage bap and a coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
And there was me thinking I had done something good

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I got blocked when she was going on and on about how much she loved how cold it was - I said I feel sorry for the homeless when it’s this cold and that I gave the man outside our work a greggs sausage bap and a coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
She probably wanted you to PO box it to her : (

• Haha
Can you imagine if she actually went back home - I doubt she'd be complaining about having the worst time of her life. It's simply situational and a fake cry for help because she's at home alone with no attention.

Reactions: 10
I hate this girl so bleeping much. I’m on day 4 of a migraine and just home from work in a hospital after a full day in PPE gear sweating my tits off. I feel like utter tit. How many times did I complain to my colleagues or beg for sympathy on social media? Not bleeping once. I can’t take any of my usual migraine treatments due to the risks associated with asthma and covid19 so I’m just suffering in silence like a normal person. Get a bleeping life Gabby and grow up. Oh and learn how to wipe.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I hate this girl so bleeping much. I’m on day 4 of a migraine and just home from work in a hospital after a full day in PPE gear sweating my tits off. I feel like utter tit. How many times did I complain to my colleagues or beg for sympathy on social media? Not bleeping once. I can’t take any of my usual migraine treatments due to the risks associated with asthma and covid19 so I’m just suffering in silence like a normal person. Get a bleeping life Gabby and grow up. Oh and learn how to wipe.
Thank you so much for everything you are doing ❤

Reactions: 13
Thank you so much ❤

Reactions: 5
My Nintendo switch lite and animal crossing arrived today (not essential but it was a birthday present that arrived late!).

brb I’m off to spend 3 days straight in bed playing it like Gobby did
oh wait I have a real job :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s been mentioned as I cba to go back through the thread because she just annoys me too much lol. But hobbie posted a new music video on YouTube and she has commented on it saying she loves the song lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You did ❤ I always give to homeless, especially when it's freezing but I let my kids take it to them now to teach them to do good. She's probably a person who'll work past someone who's unfortunately homeless and say "Get a job." 🙄

Also that house in Brighton on rightmove.. is She mad to want to renovate all of it? It's stunning. Admittedly I love vintage and antiques but the colours etc are fine and work really well for a sophisticated adult that probably earnt that wage to afford the mortgage.

Gabby's house literally looks like a teenager has strolled in to do it up after pestering mommy and daddy for some independence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Bless you you are doing an amazing job 🥰

Reactions: 1
You did ❤ I always give to homeless, especially when it's freezing but I let my kids take it to them now to teach them to do good. She's probably a person who'll work past someone who's unfortunately homeless and say "Get a job." 🙄

Also that house in Brighton on rightmove.. is She mad to want to renovate all of it? It's stunning. Admittedly I love vintage and antiques but the colours etc are fine and work really well for a sophisticated adult that probably earnt that wage to afford the mortgage.

Gabby's house literally looks like a teenager has strolled in to do it up after pestering mommy and daddy for some independence.
I live just down the road from Brighton and even if I had the money o would not buy that home- I know exactly where it is- by the pier, a busy road, nightmare roundabout and bar and clubs-l

Reactions: 8
I live just down the road from Brighton and even if I had the money o would not buy that home- I know exactly where it is- by the pier, a busy road, nightmare roundabout and bar and clubs-l
Exactly 2 million and no outside space. It is a lovely house but I wouldn’t touch it. She’s not as rich as she tries to make out otherwise she wouldn’t have bought where she currently is. It’s on a busy junction especially rush hour. If she had the money she would be further down to the seafront with a proper pent house like I am 🤣 Eat your heart out Gobs.
My money is on tonight for A&E. She got lucky with YouTube or Instagram as she got in at the right time but the sad thing is that’s all she has.

CF16BD1C-15F6-4688-B157-9DE559E34651.jpeg

wait...I thought she hated spring and summer and the sun and the heat?! Now she wants to be in it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.