Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine Gabbie (my autocorrect initially changed that to Fannie šŸ˜‚) and Jameela Jamil in a room together, who can have the most illnesses and problems, and who can make themselves out to be the biggest victim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley #7 Sitting on the shitter, blocking on twitter, whilst surrounded by cat litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Gabriella Lindley #7 Kidney infections, a flat full of cat litter and Jane isn't around to babysit her

Reactions: 7
According to her insta sheā€™s putting some furniture together, very sociable at 9:30 at night working with drills and hammers šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s always passive aggressive and mean. She may not say it outright and obviously but her nasty tweet digs are always very blatant and she makes it very known when she doesnā€™t agree with someoneā€™s choices. Also, her ā€˜I need to see peopleā€™ means her mum needs to come and do stuff for her cos she canā€™t be bothered.

Reactions: 12
8:30pm and shes got a bleeping drill out šŸ˜‚ I'd be livid if I lived in that building with a baby/toddler in bed. Not to forget she was also playing christmas songs early hours of the morning because she couldn't sleep. Has she ever thought that all the issues shes had with noisy neighbours are the neighbours being noisy to get back at her !

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I wish I knew exactly how her parents raised her so i knew to DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE with my own child. Jesus christ. You can just tell someone like Gabriella is going to stay this bitter and alone forever.

Reactions: 20
How much furniture does one person need?!
exactly! the amount of clutter and furniture she's got gives me anxiety!
i used to think i'd like to be her friend (a few years ago), but i've realized she's everything i don't want to be :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Gabriella Lindley #7
The nationā€˜s on lockdown but Gabbyā€™s not bitter,
instead sheā€˜s collecting bags of manky cat litter.

Reactions: 19
She's a liar she never said that at all! Bet she'll delete the vlog soon
I wouldnā€™t worry about that. As with shitting in a box the internet never forgets. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s someoneā€™s got it downloaded šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 4
She has so much tit in her flat and shes literally the only one who sees it in person. So sad.

Reactions: 6
For free šŸ™„šŸ™„ So you make no money off YouTube then gobs? You donā€™t claim buisness expenses back for camera equipment? You donā€™t claim your VAT back for your iMac?
duck off into the real world
Not defending her in the slightest because she fucks me right off, but 'by free' I reckon she meant YouTube is free to watch, because after that she mentions Netflix being a subscription šŸ˜‹

Reactions: 3
Hah I got blocked as well today for pointing out how inconsiderate and unnecessary it is to be making big orders whilst in lockdown, as it is putting delivery drivers at risk. She replied saying 'I need to have clothes? Lmao'. The girl is delusionally selfish...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Not defending her in the slightest because she fucks me right off, but 'by free' I reckon she meant YouTube is free to watch, because after that she mentions Netflix being a subscription šŸ˜‹
Iā€™ve never seen a Netflix show where someone collects cat tit in a bag so I definitely think she offers a more premium service and could charge a subscription.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€œfurniture for a jobā€ ?? What bullshit. Why would she need new furniture specifically for a job. I assume she means a youtube job?

she just doesnā€™t want people calling her out on why sheā€™s ordering unnecessary things

for weeks sheā€™s been aggressively tweeting about people being selfish yet sheā€™s at home placing orders for god damn furniture that could most definitely wait until this is over

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.