Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder fabhan doesn't visit anymore when she is in Brighton. She had the displeasure of staying in her cat tit smelling flat once and that was obv enough 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 9
I'm an interiors freak. I studied it and now we have moved out I've spent the last 3 year's decorating and trying to make everywhere nice. With nearly 3 kids we don't have much spare but whenever I'm able to afford little bits for the house, it's a complete luxury.

So how can you go from being excited to own somewhere, especially near the sea in Brighton full of amazing shops in The Lanes to completely loosing the plot and not keeping the place clean? I admit, I slack and my husband might be the messiest person ever, but the bags of cat litter were absolutely disgusting.
Gabby has no pride whatsoever. Her place is filthy. She paints every single week (I'm in agreement here with previous poster that it's to cover up the smell)
Imagine what it would be like if she didn't do this for a living. What an absolute state it would be in. As let's face it, loads will watch a renovation video and her 'renovations' aren't ground-breaking.

Reactions: 14
She’s actually insufferable, her contents tit and somehow she thinks the world owes her something because she walks round the flat in her week old pyjamas and does an irritating voice for her cat
Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater
Can we add cat poo keeper in that new title? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey that's me! She replied and blocked me saying 'please find yourself a life that involves not judging other people. Thank you! as I stated in the vlog, they're in the bloody bin now. it's not an issue. Why make it one, weird' someone also said 'give it a rest love' to me. i'm sorry but she never said that in a vlog at all and if it's hazordous to someones health, yes it is an issue!
....and I got blocked for liking your tweet 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #7 Flat full of cat litter, all in a strop on twitter.

It was going to be a swearier suggestion but I don't think we can have swearing in the titles, otherwise it was going to be "a total twit on twitter" for the second half of the suggestion.
Or Gabriella Lindley #7 selfies on the shutter, flat full of cat litter, having a strop on twitter 😂

*Edit* Lindley auto corrected to Kindly ... Definitely not 😫

Can she not ask her neighbor to help? Also, WHY would you take a job with a furniture company knowing full well you wouldn't be able to get whatever you picked up your stairs?! What's the bet it's another couch? What could be so heavy she isn't able to get it in to her apartment?

Reactions: 18
Can she not ask her neighbor to help? Also, WHY would you take a job with a furniture company knowing full well you wouldn't be able to get whatever you picked up your stairs?! What's the bet it's another couch? What could be so heavy she isn't able to get it in to her apartment?
I would not be offering to help if I was her neighbour that’s for sure.
I bet Jane is loving life at the moment without Gobbie.

My bets are on a treadmill or exercise bike.

Reactions: 15
I would not be offering to help if I was her neighbour that’s for sure.
I bet Jane is loving life at the moment without Gobbie.

My bets are on a treadmill or exercise bike.
OoOoOoOo you might be right! I didn't even think about that...or a new fridge?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 109833
Your stock of used cat litter certainly didn’t cheer me up Gobby
this is gross. “we’re trying to cheer you up. For free, might I add”. Wow this actually makes me so angry. Like you’re out there doing gods work. duck off gaby. “For free” is the biggest smack in the face I’ve ever heard. She is actually a disgusting human. It may be free to watch but don’t make out like you’re doing it for free. Absolutely appalling human.

Reactions: 29
Literally spat out my drink. Her entire existence is
‘Sitting there and being mean’. bleeping cretin.
she’s always got this victim mentality. She knows if she tweets something like that all these pathetic influencers will all agree with her because absolutely none of them can take any sort of criticism. Why not just bloody ignore it and stop going on about it. She’s the worst one to talk always bitching about something.

Reactions: 18
Literally spat out my drink. Her entire existence is
‘Sitting there and being mean’. bleeping cretin.
Ah look at all the influencers having a twitter pity party! Entertaining us for free and everything. Perhaps we should start clapping for them instead of the NHS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s actually insufferable, her contents tit and somehow she thinks the world owes her something because she walks round the flat in her week old pyjamas and does an irritating voice for her cat
Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater
Amended to include

Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.