Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, showing your bags of cat tit did cheer me up. It made me realise that even with depression, I am able to clear out my cat's litter without it stinking up my whole flat, something she hasn't achieved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #7 Flat full of cat litter, all in a strop on twitter.

It was going to be a swearier suggestion but I don't think we can have swearing in the titles, otherwise it was going to be "a total twit on twitter" for the second half of the suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is she acting like she makes videos for other people's benefit. You do them because it's your job hun and you get paid, she's sooo dumb I can't even.

Reactions: 31
495783DA-0162-444D-9685-DA35E5A06304.png

It’s happened guys! All because I liked that tweet someone put about the person replying to her wasn’t being rude :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Saw her Instagram Story of her tweet (pathetic) and came here to find out what’s going on.

So basically, she’s telling people to be kind because several viewers rightly pointed out to her that keeping bin bags full of cat litter, tit and piss in her flat is disgusting?!

Genuinely, she is the worst. The most defensive, delusional, miserable person I’ve ever had the misfortune to witness.

“taking their sadness out on others” GABBY PLEASE LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SORT YOUR LIFE OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
2642BAEE-9DB1-41BF-B438-F8240861B157.png

Your stock of used cat litter certainly didn’t cheer me up Gobby

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don’t post on here much at all but shes pissing me off more than usual today. I replied to her ’be kind’ story from today by saying I agreed with her but it‘s also worth bearing in mind that it works both ways. She’ll probably block me and I hope she does, I shall wear it as a badge on honour 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t post on here much at all but shes pissing me off more than usual today. I replied to her ’be kind’ story from today by saying I agreed with her but it‘s also worth bearing in mind that it works both ways. She’ll probably block me and I hope she does, I shall wear it as a badge on honour 🖕🏼
Nobody was even unkind to her on the new vlog. She's just bitter because people were calling her out for being a lazy, unhygienic cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s actually insufferable, her contents tit and somehow she thinks the world owes her something because she walks round the flat in her week old pyjamas and does an irritating voice for her cat
Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She's obviously totally oblivious to the fact that her replies to non-offensive comments are bitchy af

Reactions: 15
Do you think she leaves things like the bagged up cat litter in her vlogs on purpose so she can cry and play the victim when people call her out? Or is she really just a dutty mare? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Do you think she leaves things like the bagged up cat litter in her vlogs on purpose so she can cry and play the victim when people call her out? Or is she really just a dutty mare? 🤔
She’s a dutty mare, she uses tea towels for everything....

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Nobody was even unkind to her on the new vlog. She's just bitter because people were calling her out for being a lazy, unhygienic cow!
No they really weren’t and were just pointing out facts, I know. I was doing the old carrot and stick technique to see if she’d take it as hate or not.

Reactions: 5
Hey that's me! She replied and blocked me saying 'please find yourself a life that involves not judging other people. Thank you! as I stated in the vlog, they're in the bloody bin now. it's not an issue. Why make it one, weird' someone also said 'give it a rest love' to me. i'm sorry but she never said that in a vlog at all and if it's hazordous to someones health, yes it is an issue!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey that's me! She replied and blocked me saying 'please find yourself a life that involves not judging other people. Thank you! as I stated in the vlog, they're in the bloody bin now. it's not an issue. Why make it one, weird' someone also said 'give it a rest love' to me. i'm sorry but she never said that in a vlog at all and if it's hazordous to someones health, yes it is an issue!
She's a liar she never said that at all! Bet she'll delete the vlog soon

Reactions: 8
Our cat has always been an outdoor cat, but has kitty HIV now so can't go outside. So we've had to adapt and get used to a litter tray. I can't phathom how she can let the poo build up like that... When our cat goes, it needs to go outside IMMEDIATELY his poo HUMS. How can she have days worth just sitting there? In 29 degree heat?! No wonder the only person that visits her is her mum...
My cat used to be an outdoor cat but since we moved house he’s now an inside cat. There’s a cat that’s twice his size that bullies him so he’s decided he likes it indoors now. I check his tray everyday and if he’s done a poo it gets bagged up and taken to the bin straightaway. I changed the litter in his tray 2/3 times a week and that bag goes straight in the outside in as well. I can’t fathom how vile it is to keep used bin bags of cat tit in your house, she’s a dirty mare plain and simple!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.