Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our cat has always been an outdoor cat, but has kitty HIV now so can't go outside. So we've had to adapt and get used to a litter tray. I can't phathom how she can let the poo build up like that... When our cat goes, it needs to go outside IMMEDIATELY his poo HUMS. How can she have days worth just sitting there? In 29 degree heat?! No wonder the only person that visits her is her mum...

Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed she literally edits her pics to look how she used to look? Like if you saw her edited photos youd think she'd always looked the same....but shes literally ruined herself with surgery and her weight.

Reactions: 18
Our cat has always been an outdoor cat, but has kitty HIV now so can't go outside. So we've had to adapt and get used to a litter tray. I can't phathom how she can let the poo build up like that... When our cat goes, it needs to go outside IMMEDIATELY his poo HUMS. How can she have days worth just sitting there? In 29 degree heat?! No wonder the only person that visits her is her mum...
Awww, sorry to hear about your cat. Our cat was diagnosed with Feline Luekemia before Christmas and it was awful. Hope your kitty is doing good ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Awww, sorry to hear about your cat. Our cat was diagnosed with Feline Luekemia before Christmas and it was awful. Hope your kitty is doing good ❤
Aww thanks so much that's such a nice message :) he's missing the outside but aren't we all at the moment!!!! All the best to your kitty too, its so cruel :(

Reactions: 4
View attachment 108818
this is Gobby to a tee! Also I know it’s been said before but how petty is it when people call her Gabby and she corrects them with Gabbie😒 Correcting someone with a fake name!! Reminds me of a girl I knew called Alexandra who used to always go by ‘Ally’ and then when we left school it was ‘Alex’ and then ‘Alexa’ and now because of the whole Amazon Echo thing she goes by ‘Lexi.’ Stop trying to make nicknames happen- they’re not going to happen. 😑
I called her out on the name spelling thing in 2015. She deleted the tweet I was replying to but mine is still there. I posted this screenshot of her own videos thumbnail 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don't understand about all these "influencers" like Gabby, Brogan, Gammons ect is the complete oversharing to the point where it isn't relatable or beneficial to anyone including them. These are their jobs, no? Would a "mere mortal" like ourselves walk into their workplace and shout from the rooftops " I tit IN A BOX BECAUSE THERE WAS PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE LMFAO" or " THESE ARE MY BAGS OF CATSHIT I HOARD, BUT IT'S MAGICAL CAT tit THAT DOESN'T SMELL LOL". You would be marched out so quickly and thrown out on your ass.

I just don't understand the mentality, you put yourself out there so brands or companies want to work with you and get paid at the end of the day, yet you portray yourself like a jumped up knob jockey and expect everything on a plate.

Rantypants are on tonight, my bad. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IS THERE ANYTHING SHES NOT BORED OF?!

DP but we all know of her flat screen tv had been dropped where the bins were, she’d been out in a flash.
Lol, just like her real ‘life’

I'd be interested to see what she would reply to me. Probably that she's disgusted that a nurse is 'bullying' her
I’m pretty sure that a nurse once tried to correct Gobby on her idiocy but Gobs was not having any of the information. I’m pretty sure it was health related.

(I can’t recall what the topic was about, it was on twitter but I have a vague memory of it)

She looks so grubby and unkempt. There's a valid reason as to why she has no friends and only her mum and her cat as company. She's like and you can tell she just stinks. The cat litter thing is just vile. Trapped indoors she said in her vlog yet she's been to numerous places, is more than likely going outside tomorrow to return her mango order yet throws a fit about getting rid of the smelly cat litter 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No idea if this has been mentioned already.
In her recent video she was on about doing a quiz in a group chat that she is in, and i thought wow she’s actually talking to friends for once in her life ! Nah, the group chat is her mum and two of her mums friends 🤣😭😭😭 I pity her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I don't understand about all these "influencers" like Gabby, Brogan, Gammons ect is the complete oversharing to the point where it isn't relatable or beneficial to anyone including them. These are their jobs, no? Would a "mere mortal" like ourselves walk into their workplace and shout from the rooftops " I tit IN A BOX BECAUSE THERE WAS PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE LMFAO" or " THESE ARE MY BAGS OF CATSHIT I HOARD, BUT IT'S MAGICAL CAT tit THAT DOESN'T SMELL LOL". You would be marched out so quickly and thrown out on your ass.

I just don't understand the mentality, you put yourself out there so brands or companies want to work with you and get paid at the end of the day, yet you portray yourself like a jumped up knob jockey and expect everything on a plate.

Rantypants are on tonight, my bad. lol.
This made me lol

• Haha
She's claiming three heaped bags of cat tit and wee don't smell?! She must be one of the unlucky few who lost their sense of smell from sinus and septum surgery. One may even say B0tched.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So i posted this in the influencer thread on covid 19

But this made me think of Gabbi. A small Youtuber was discussing how tone deaf influencers can be

Also Gabbi fairly falls into the 1 - loser in high school

Screenshot_20200415-030034_Chrome.jpg

Why does her mum think This Morning would be interested?
Screenshot_20200415-031713_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s posted saying she’s not slept all night so has got out of bed showered and away to supermarket. Let’s hope she’s taken the cat litter to bin

Reactions: 21
That person never said her feelings were ‘invalid’. In a way, I feel they were just trying to offer comfort that although it’s hard, we’re staying apart for the right reasons.

This witch needs to stop with the whole ‘poor me’ bullshit. I’m self isolating alone- but because I’m a nice person, I still have friends and family to talk to on a daily basis.

I feel like Gabbie expects too much from people. There are days where my friends don’t reply or don’t get in touch- but I understand that we’re all finding it hard and may just not feel like it that day.

She’s tweeted in the past about how she’s ‘always that friend that makes the effort’. Making the effort isn’t just about texting first. To keep friendship going you need to be kind and understanding- not constantly tweeting tit about how much other people piss you off.

Reactions: 37
Just reading her tweets on here is hard work, shes so draining! How do people follow her?
No one is in validating you, by offering you perspective on an attention seeking tweet hun!

Reactions: 23
She’s posted saying she’s not slept all night so has got out of bed showered and away to supermarket. Let’s hope she’s taken the cat litter to bin
i don’t think she’s had no sleep, i think she’s set an alarm to get up extra early to try and beat everyone to the shop!

• Haha
Gabbie: I don’t post about my food on social media because it triggers me
Also Gabbie: Posts a picture of her eating chicken ramen noodles for breakfast on her insta stories just nkw

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.