Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby absolutely does my bleeping head in because she could have it all. I think she's pretty but her ugly personality outshines a pretty face, as her does her constant eye bleeping whenever there's a camera near her. She has a lovely voice too. Not a strong voice or as good as what she thinks it is but if this woman put in any kind of effort with consistent training and focus it could be so much better. Factor in the fact that she has money, time and opportunity and she's an absolute waster.

I'd love to see Gabby clean up her life and mental health and really go for something. I would thrive. Alas, I end up on here hitching because we're all rooting for her and she keeps letting herself down.

Reactions: 20

I hope this link shows (wasn’t sure how to do it). On her Instagram feed she’s posted a video of “Nellie talking” and giving a message to all the keyworkers. I’m cringing so bad and I’m an NHS key worker myself. We don’t need to hear your stupid cat voice Gobby.
She sounds like Orville the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mum tweeted that video to This Morning. Someone should reply with her NHS hating tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was no need for that key worker message. None.
If you want to thank the key workers do it bleeping properly. Stop taking the piss

Reactions: 13
A71F3A9B-0AF5-484D-8D27-6CED30705CAD.jpeg

this is Gobby to a tee! Also I know it’s been said before but how petty is it when people call her Gabby and she corrects them with Gabbie😒 Correcting someone with a fake name!! Reminds me of a girl I knew called Alexandra who used to always go by ‘Ally’ and then when we left school it was ‘Alex’ and then ‘Alexa’ and now because of the whole Amazon Echo thing she goes by ‘Lexi.’ Stop trying to make nicknames happen- they’re not going to happen. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What on earth was that singing about... 3.30 in the morning I bet her neighbours love her 🤣

What on earth was that singing about... 3.30 in the morning I bet her neighbours love her 🤣
Ah, some good old elephant child behaviour.
As she has always said, she is such a quiet and considerate neighbour

• Haha
I hate the sincere face she pulls when she sings. I cringed so hard watching her sing on her story last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know, if she really wants to applaud the NHS and other key workers she should do like the other British youtubers and parttake in #Youtubers4NHSHeroes. It would make her seem so much more sincere than the talking cat.

Reactions: 16
Also why was she lying down like that? So unflattering, she looked like an egg! Also I didn't think her singing was as good as usual...it was super breathy.

Reactions: 7
She’s really not a strong singer. Yes, she can sing in tune, but she’s really not anywhere near West End standard. She has zero strength and is very breathy. Just because you’ve paid somebody to give you singing lessons and paid somebody to make you an album does not mean the West End is going to suddenly contact you to play Eponine. 🙄

Reactions: 15
The half a dozen bags of USED cat litter that she’s just left to stagnate in her spare room 🤢🤢🤢 her excuse being “this is what happens when you can’t leave the house” - she does realise she’s allowed to nip out to the bins during lockdown? She’s just a lazy dirty witch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The half a dozen bags of USED cat litter that she’s just left to stagnate in her spare room 🤢🤢🤢 her excuse being “this is what happens when you can’t leave the house” - she does realise she’s allowed to nip out to the bins during lockdown? She’s just a lazy dirty witch
I thought that when she said she couldn't go to the beach.. exercise?

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to be sew sew good with money and saves everything, I'm 5 minutes into her vlog and she has
  • bought an expensive aircon unit
  • bought a new TV just because her old one is too heavy for her to mount - also she said she was going to pay for someone to mount the new one anyway so why not pay someone to mount the old one without buying the new one - also she said the TV is the exact same as the one in her bedroom, who the duck needs two smart TVs in a small flat that you live in alone, just walk to another room if you want to use the smart TV features
  • said she's throwing away a duvet that she spilled a cup of tea on - have you ever heard of cleaning it yourself or going to a dry cleaners which surely is cheaper than buying a whole new one
  • placed a mango order because she needs summer clothes but doesn't like anything so has to send it all back - but she said she didn't even bother to try on her clothes from last year but just assumes they won't fit because she's lost weight - obv since she's sending it back she's not losing money but who just places a massive order before even trying on any of last year's stuff? so wasteful and now she's wasted the delivery drivers time in the middle of a pandemic
also this isn't to do with spending but she showed two whole bin bags full of Nellie's used cat litter? that's so gross, lockdown doesn't mean fester in the middle of tit just go to the bins

Edited to add: she also ordered deliveroo for a little M&S garage shop for basic food stuff - again making someone else put themselves at risk and travel round when there's nothing stopping her from just walking to her nearest shop and back to get essentials

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.