Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobby let me enlighten you as to how a responsible human acts! On Friday night I had blood running out of my head and down my forehead. Did I burden A&E when there is a national pandemic? No I cleaned it up and went on with my life. As someone who is in a household where we are all key workers we are carrying on to keep others safe. I know the value of shielding our NHS, its called being responsible!

Reactions: 13
The whole global pandemic distracted everyone from thinking about Gabby who is the sickest and most frail of all the people with 100x more things wrong with her than the sickest person in the world, and she felt like she needed to remind us all of this

Reactions: 25
I would be absolutely terrified of going to A and E at the moment - I read earlier that attendance is down 50%, which just shows you how inappropriately they are used on a regular basis.

Reactions: 36
I’m actually shocked she’s gone to a&e. The hospital is the last place i would want to be right now. She’s probably done it so Jane can prove it’s an ‘essential’ journey to come and pick her up and take her back to Barnsley

Reactions: 27
if you can pull sad faces and post photos you’re clearly not that ill. Also wasn’t she in a&e a few weeks ago with something else? Or am I think of another yt
Deja vu, it was her, for the same thing

Reactions: 6
If she catches the virus from going to hospital then she’s got no one to blame but herself for being such a selfish head! I’ve had a kidney infection, the last thing I wanted to do was go to a&e and post photos of my drip on social media. I didn’t have the energy and was in too much pain. I phoned the walk in centre and got some antibiotics. Job done! No life threatening trip to a&e 🙄

Reactions: 20
if you can pull sad faces and post photos you’re clearly not that ill. Also wasn’t she in a&e a few weeks ago with something else? Or am I think of another yt
I can’t believe she’s there. I felt bad going to a&e last year when I was pregnant cause I had severe hyperemesis and couldn’t keep anything down and was severely dehydrated. I actually ended up hospitalised for quite a while but literally didn’t go there till I actually thought myself or my baby was at risk, and they said I should have gone sooner. But to go for a suspected kidney infection during such a crucial time is ludicrous. Then to plaster it over social media, i’d be ashamed of myself. Honestly shocking.

Reactions: 17
I have a ‘friend’ like her. Since lockdown she’s managed to claim that she had the virus (she didn’t), had diabetes (she didn’t), had appendicitis (she didn’t) and couldn’t stand up without being sick and dizzy but yet could still go on bike rides. The problem they both have is the same - it gets them attention. I’ve had a knee injury since before lockdown occurred but there’s not a chance I’d even be trying to see my GP right now. But of course, as many have pointed out, she’s been a prominent member of the anti-NHS brigade for a long time, so it’s not shocking that she’s using vital resources over something minor at a time like this.

I’m honestly shocked. This is bad, even for her...
That photo of her pouting is the most punchable face I have ever seen in my life.

Does she SERIOUSLY NOT REALISE how hypocritical this is??? She is absolutely deranged!!!!! She’s lost the plot.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yep! Stupid bint!!!
Intensive care nurse here. They wouldn't give an iv antibiotic just because she 'felt sick'. We actually try to avoid giving antibiotics at all cost because of the antibiotic crisis we were facing. I cannot believe this girl...

Reactions: 32
I’m honestly shocked. This is bad, even for her...
That photo of her pouting is the most punchable face I have ever seen in my life.

Does she SERIOUSLY NOT REALISE how hypocritical this is??? She is absolutely deranged!!!!! She’s lost the plot.
She’s apparently well enough to delete this retweet as no longer there.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
But notice how she post all that about A&E and the nothing more- just so she’s flooded with messages asking if she’s ok and about how worried people are about her! - so transparent !

I used to love watching Gab years and years ago. Good to see she’s turned into an insufferable witch. What an awful person.

Reactions: 10
Is that a flask on the floor next to her? Who on earth, in severe pain, thinks to make a flask of tea? It's like she's gone on a bloody picnic or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that a flask on the floor next to her? Who on earth, in severe pain, thinks to make a flask of tea? It's like she's gone on a bloody picnic or something.
Shes gone on a night out to A&E because shes got no bloody friends to talk to.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God, she is loving it isn't she! Just lives being sick. I have an appointment in a few days, the outcome could change the rest of mine and my family's lives forever and I'm absolutely shitting it. I don't want to go to hospital, I don't want to be anywhere near a hospital right now, I have small children at home I don't want to bring anything home to them. But I have to, I don't have a choice and here she is swanning in and out of a&e.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God, she is loving it isn't she! Just lives being sick. I have an appointment in a few days, the outcome could change the rest of mine and my family's lives forever and I'm absolutely shitting it. I don't want to go to hospital, I don't want to be anywhere near a hospital right now, I have small children at home I don't want to bring anything home to them. But I have to, I don't have a choice and here she is swanning in and out of a&e.
I’ve got to take my son to the GP today after treating him at home for a week with no improvement and I’m dreading it. We don’t want to leave our house in the current circumstances. I can’t believe her, she is insufferable.

I hope your appointment goes as well as it can.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve got to take my son to the GP today after treating him at home for a week with no improvement and I’m dreading it. We don’t want to leave our house in the current circumstances. I can’t believe her, she is insufferable.

I hope your appointment goes as well as it can.
Thank you. If I had a place or way to self isolate away from the children I would but I don't. I will just take as may precautions as I can whilst I'm there, I'm absolutely going to be in close contact with nurses and consultants and it's really stressing me out ( which j feel awful about because they're doing a brilliant job) I Hope your little one is ok, it's awful when the kids are sick x

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Ham in the bath, bolognese overcooked, ring 111 and call me Tom Nook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.