Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I need to confess something. When I lived in a flat with a bathtub I would sometimes have a glass of wine and square of chocolate while in the bath. I'd also light a candle as I'd be going for an indulgent moment and all :LOL:
I always have a glass of wine and snack in the bath 😂 it's the only place I can lock the door and eat without my toddler stealing it/ while still relaxing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you seen this on twitter? Why does she feel the need to share this. Is she trying to make her mum feel awful for not being able to go there. I was really depressed last year but I did anything I could not to let my parents catch on until I was so desperate for help I was suicidal. She knows her mum can't get to her and like any parent will be worried about their daughter at the moment being hours away. If she's worried go to your doctor. Literally does nothing apart from make those who care about you worry even more. So selfish

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Have you seen this on twitter? Why does she feel the need to share this. Is she trying to make her mum feel awful for not being able to go there. I was really depressed last year but I did anything I could not to let my parents catch on until I was so desperate for help I was suicidal. She knows her mum can't get to her and like any parent will be worried about their daughter at the moment being hours away. If she's worried go to your doctor. Literally does nothing apart from make those who care about you worry even more. So selfish
agreed I saw this! I think she posts these things as a massive cry for attention. I have a sister who acts in this way to emotionally attack my parents to get whatever she wants.

Reactions: 5
She’s obsessed with animal crossing, I don’t think she’s been this obsessed with anything since pretty little liars

and when she was obsessed with PLL she made everyone call her ‘mona’... I can’t wait for the day that she changes her twitter name to Tom Nook

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Haven’t watched gobb in years but her recent videos keep coming up on my recommendations so decided to have a little watch while I have the extra time. I’m so surprised by how different she looks lately. From what I remember she had nose surgery for medical reasons, is that right? I’m so shocked by how different her nose looks now! I remember years ago I’d look at her selfies and think gahh that nose is perfect! She had such a cute little nose that made her really photogenic. Sorry if this is harsh but her nose now doesn’t do anything for her 😳 wonder if she regrets the surgery!!

Reactions: 9
Gobby people are dying! Why do you expect sympathy for your wee self-diagnosis?

Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched gobb in years but her recent videos keep coming up on my recommendations so decided to have a little watch while I have the extra time. I’m so surprised by how different she looks lately. From what I remember she had nose surgery for medical reasons, is that right? I’m so shocked by how different her nose looks now! I remember years ago I’d look at her selfies and think gahh that nose is perfect! She had such a cute little nose that made her really photogenic. Sorry if this is harsh but her nose now doesn’t do anything for her 😳 wonder if she regrets the surgery!!
I had the same operation as her, septorhinoplasty, to correct a deviated septum. My nose still looks broken in a way because it's not a cosmetic procedure. She 100% just had a cosmetic nose job and it looks tit. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She’s obsessed with animal crossing, I don’t think she’s been this obsessed with anything since pretty little liars

and when she was obsessed with PLL she made everyone call her ‘mona’... I can’t wait for the day that she changes her twitter name to Tom Nook
Omg I remember this! I swear she’s done this a lot and changed her Twitter name to various different ones (can’t remember any precisely)

I’m in tears at that last sentence 😂

Reactions: 5
Omg I remember this! I swear she’s done this a lot and changed her Twitter name to various different ones (can’t remember any precisely)

I’m in tears at that last sentence 😂
I remember her twitter name was ‘gabrianna’ at one point years ago😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jane isn’t helping by sending a bloody letter from pikelet to lord nelson
Hold on a minute. George's cat is called Leo but Gabby keeps calling him Pikelet, which George hates. And this letter was written by Pikelet specifically. So either it was written by Gabby herself or then Jane also calls the cat Pikelet against her son's wishes, which would basically make her a horrible mother.

Reactions: 14
she went from Gabby, to gab, to gabi, to Gabriella, to garbriana, to mona.... And now she’s Tom Nook

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wait why did she change her name to mona??
Not legally she just asked to be called mona... I wanna say in 2015/16. She changed her name to it on Twitter. It was all a very weird time. It was because she got obsessed with the TV show Pretty Little Liars and it has a character in it called Mona

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember all her cryptic hints on twitter about how the name Gabriella really doesn't suit her and how she might get it changed, and it was in the Mona phase

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.