Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bexlouell

She’s actually insufferable, her contents shit and somehow she thinks the world owes her something because she walks round the flat in her week old pyjamas and does an irritating voice for her cat
Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater
Amended to include

Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wildheart

“What I eat in a week while I’m social distancing” your whole life is you social distancing hun

• Haha

Doubtfuldark

Well the long awaited medical update is here in here stories and she is treating it like a photo shoot.
Hmm spread to her blood, so thats sepsis, but let out same day.. Doubt it.
3 different antibiotics, doubt that as normally administered one at a time to avoid counteraction and antibiotic toxicity...so try again gabs.
Also this happened 72 hours ago and youre so so so so much better...... Ffs!.
Of course there has to be a video about it.
Heres a suggestion hun, drink more water, don't sit in rank pyjamas all day, move about more, even with current covid restrictions, look at the foods you are eating, certain foods are acidic and will irritate the "infection", also coffee is a diuretic, just a tip.
But of course continue with your woe is me, grwm glamour stories.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Anonymous_Troll

This girl! I just cannot deal with her.

If you are well enough to get out of bed, put on clothes, call an Uber and then insta-story from A&E, you sure as hell aren’t sick enough to be there. LET ALONE GIVEN THE CURRENT SITUATION.

Reactions: 39

Elle34nine

Sorry to sweat but she can fuck off as somebody who has been told that she can’t go out for twelve weeks unless it’s for life saving dialysis treatment 16 hours a week whilst waiting for her third transplant at only 24 & has parents who are key workers (one in the nhs), she makes me so angry. She doesn’t know she’s born, spoilt brat.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Elle

VIP Member
Thoughts on her latest video:

I bet she was gutted that she had to upload that #sponsored content as it meant breaking her DrAmATiC sIlEnCe and 'fan' speculation over whether she's ok.

Her teeth. I'm sorry but if you can spend thousands on weight loss surgery surely you can sort out your teeth???

HOW heavy handed was she with that plant?? Ripping the little shoot from the soil like an absolute neanderthal. She's such an oaf. Really aesthetic content.

She's shit at make up.

'Here is my cheese sandwich! I also squashed it! Does anyone else like squashed sandwiches?'. Wtf am I watching.

Why is she squirming about with excitement while talking about Animal Crossing. Is she ok? So manic.

'I know it might look like I see nobody but I do. I'm out all the time'. Why you lie?

Going to Coop to buy strawberries. Definitely an essential purchase.

Gobby: I WON'T TALK ABOUT FOOD IT TRIGGERS ME.
Also Gobby: LOOK AT MY FOOD HAUL!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

storm_cloud

I've had house cats for years and you can definitely open windows...she just makes up excuses. I bet the flat smells horrendous, like a mixture of bacon, pyjama sweat and cat piss.

• Sick
Reactions: 37

Bexkyxx4

That person never said her feelings were ‘invalid’. In a way, I feel they were just trying to offer comfort that although it’s hard, we’re staying apart for the right reasons.

This bitch needs to stop with the whole ‘poor me’ bullshit. I’m self isolating alone- but because I’m a nice person, I still have friends and family to talk to on a daily basis.

I feel like Gabbie expects too much from people. There are days where my friends don’t reply or don’t get in touch- but I understand that we’re all finding it hard and may just not feel like it that day.

She’s tweeted in the past about how she’s ‘always that friend that makes the effort’. Making the effort isn’t just about texting first. To keep friendship going you need to be kind and understanding- not constantly tweeting shit about how much other people piss you off.

anon1997

For one, lies. Two, she doesn’t care about spreading the virus or helping NHS workers, she just is thrilled people are slagging those with social lives that go out- she’s always hated girls who get drunk and go out because she’s not had a night out since 2016. She doesn’t care about NHS workers, or elderly people, or those who lost their job. She cares about herself. Gabby is the single most vain, insufferable person I’ve ever came across. She’s absolutely lapping this up as she feels relaxed and content now that she knows everyone in the uk has to stay at home. Rancid

• Heart

Rubadubdub

So she's whinging on insta stories about playing animal crossing for 13 hours and then having to have the boiler man there for 3 hours... yet she's playing it again now?! You don't have to play it you absolute moron. I love animal crossing but not to the obsessive point where it takes over my life:cautious:
Imagine being so carefree about your next paycheck that you can spend 13 hours of your day playing video games...

• Angry

yellowmango

Must be her time of the month all the time..
'Grateful I can lock myself away and sleep for a few days this month' Jesus Christ you literally don't do anything at all all day ever!!!! I could forgive an NHS nurse or police offer or even myself with a 9-5 office job saying this but come on, surely she realises how awful she is.

• Heart

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I would be absolutely terrified of going to A and E at the moment - I read earlier that attendance is down 50%, which just shows you how inappropriately they are used on a regular basis.

Reactions: 36

disneys

VIP Member
She’s actually thriving on this global pandemic. The Government are literally ordering her not to leave the house, it’s her dream. She couldn’t care less about the spread of the virus etc, she just loves that everyone else is doing what she does all the time thus normalising her usually hermit-like behaviour.

Reactions: 36