Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lux

I can't wait to see the look on her face when the delivery driver puts that massive ac unit on her front door step takes three steps back then walks away 🤣

I'm sure she thinks hell risk infection to drag it up into her flat. No chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gee_beth

VIP Member
Let’s not forget this gem when it was red hot in the UK
View attachment 106923
I'm self conscious of my legs and used to wear jeans when I was 18 in a UK heatwave. Would never do that now, I'd rather wear shorts and not be absolutely boiling and feeling ill :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure this tweet is when I stopped watching her as much!

Maybe someone should tweet her saying 'My biggest pet peeve is when someone says they're triggered by food YET POSTS FOOD ON THEIR INSTAGRAM STORY AND DOES WHAT I EAT IN A DAY VIDEOS'

LuLu17

I cannot even cope.

OF COURSE 111 sent you to A&E, you rang them exaggerating your symptoms on a SUNDAY EVENING when there is no where else for them to send you. They have a 'duty of care' and when someone is advising you that they are in the worst pain ever they aren't just going to leave you at home.

What an absolute WASTE of resources! You have spent all day just sat at home letting it get gradually worse, why did you not sort something out earlier in the day? Like trying to find an open pharmacist for stronger pain killers and then worst case contact your GP today? If you have only been being sick over the weekend, it hadn't even been 2 days that you had been being sick, something which can be managed at home with drugs and rest.

My mum is a Ward clerk on a busy A&E department and at the moment she is having to work 12 hour shifts, upto nearly 7 days a week as they are so short staffed and simply cannot cope with the influx of people they are receiving daily due to Corona and being the only active A&E department in the city (with a lot of little villages and towns surrounding it!)

You honestly do not have a clue what strain the NHS is already under, without people like you pulling it down further.

I have never ever known somebody to be so selfish and woe is me 24/7 - What a sad, sad life.

Mooncalf

VIP Member
That illness that was so bad that she had to go to A&E during the pandemic seems to have only lasted maybe a day and it's not been mentioned again and she's been bouncing around her flat all happy again

Reactions: 34

gee_beth

VIP Member

I hope this link shows (wasn’t sure how to do it). On her Instagram feed she’s posted a video of “Nellie talking” and giving a message to all the keyworkers. I’m cringing so bad and I’m an NHS key worker myself. We don’t need to hear your stupid cat voice Gobby.

• Sick
  • Haha

LemonLife

VIP Member
Aperol doesn’t taste like apples though Gobby so why would we call it apples? Also pretty sure its an Italian word so no it doesn’t have to make sense to your uneducated english brain 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
495783DA-0162-444D-9685-DA35E5A06304.png

It’s happened guys! All because I liked that tweet someone put about the person replying to her wasn’t being rude :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

harrypotter

have you seen her ig story post where its one of those 30 day challenges and its ‘a song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget’ and shes put the ellie goulding song love me like you do
Im pretty sure she did a cover with hobbie with that song so they’re clearly not friends anymore then it kind of confirms it

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
Plot twist: it's not cat litter, Gobby just didn't have any cardboard boxes so had to improvise.

• Haha
  • Sick

gee_beth

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the nose job tweets today? So funny.
Honestly she gets more rude by the day. These people genuinely like her content yet she talks to them like shit. So passive aggressive and defensive, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends

Wickedtown

VIP Member
This girl pisses me off beyond belief, where to even start. I hate how she’s acting like she’s an animal crossing expert when really she’s defeating the point of the whole game by speeding through it and time traveling to upgrade her island. It’s always immediate gratification with this girl, she can’t bear to wait for anything. I had to laugh when she was bragging about people visiting her town - yes Gobs, that’s the most social interaction you’ve had this year 😂
I’m probably just bitter because I’ve played every animal crossing game but I can’t afford to buy a switch just for one game, unlike this lazy oaf who gets paid to hibernate all year round. Oddly enough, she’s kind of put me off the idea of playing the game just by watching her play it, she’s really THAT annoying to me. Let me know if any of you guys have played the game too - I’m wondering if it would be worth it to try and save up in order to buy it.
And on a final note - when she said “I’ve lost my tablespoon measurer so I’m using this instead”... um..... have you heard of such a thing as an actual tablespoon, Gobs??

• Haha
Reactions: 32

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I’ve had to delete social media because people like her have got right on my last nerve. “Oh I don’t know when I’ll see anyone”, I haven’t seen my dad (who unlike you I care about) for weeks because he had a heart operation right before all of this chaos started. I can take him and my mum food parcels, but all of our conversations take place through windows. Yesterday he cracked and said he was desperate to see my son as they’re really close, but I’m not willing to risk it 😔 I wish my biggest problem was the fucking Starbucks barista.

• Sad

Appanappa

Chatty Member
She can get up at 7 to go to the shop but can’t drop her bags of shit at a bin on the way?
mmm how qUirKy!1!1!

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
9D773E52-671B-4EB2-97D5-03AAE05AA26B.png

yeah Gob you’re so SEW sensible with money, it’s not like you’ve just bought yourself a brand new flat screen TV and air conditioning unit behcos you wanted to treat yourself while in lockdown 😘 if I was her I’d be spending that 100k she’s got stashed away on trips and once in a lifetime experiences (albeit even if it’s only with her mum...). What’s the point in wasting her money on decorating the same four walls over and over when she’s the only person who sees them

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
She's taking the piss now, if you're fine after a day you are not sick enough to have gone to A&E Gabby

Rainbow sprinkles

Yep! Stupid bint!!!
Intensive care nurse here. They wouldn't give an iv antibiotic just because she 'felt sick'. We actually try to avoid giving antibiotics at all cost because of the antibiotic crisis we were facing. I cannot believe this girl...

Justhereforbants

Calling it now, this is when her coronavirus diagnosis comes and she’s the first person to ever have nausea as a symptom of it

• Haha
Reactions: 31