Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think (judging by the looks of videos on her phone that she has propped up in various videos) that she has been watching a lot of American cleaning/laundry videos because they all seem really hot on storing their laundry liquid in those drink dispensers. (I’ve watched a few recently as we are extending our kitchen in the summer and I want to update our utility room)

The thing is, I think they actually buy ones that are specifically adapted for laundry liquid and they are doing laundry in a utility room for a family of 8 kids and a farmer not some jim jams and a few pillow cases.

Reactions: 13
oh my god according to her instagram stories she's actually going to her first therapy session, I genuinely can't believe it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it so weird that she is storing her washing up liquid in this
if i was there id think its a slush puppy drink dispenser, what if her cat goes near it bit dangerous is it not it creeps me out when people leave there washing liquid in containers and on counter tops its not a drink machine

Reactions: 6
She honestly gets more and more ridiculous! I do get worried about that cat, without him she will have nothing, and that soap container may be the biggest deal ever!

Reactions: 5
Bright blue washing machine liquid in a drinks dispenser on a kitchen shelf does not look any more aesthetically pleasing than the fairy bottle

Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion:
Gabriella Lindley #6: it’s okay that she doesn’t have friends anymore becoz she’s getting a new wooden floor.

(Becoz spelling is deliberate for our gabs pronunciation!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She goes on about how people think it’s weird that she gets on with her mum... no. We think it’s weird you don’t have any other friends. I love my mum and we are really close, but she’s not the only person I have in my life.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else find it so weird that she is storing her washing up liquid in this
Bloody waste bocoz you will never be able to use it all up. Will have about 10 washes worth sitting in the bottom of the jar as the dispenser is high up. Just store you bottlws in the bloody cupboard.

Reactions: 19
Bloody waste bocoz you will never be able to use it all up. Will have about 10 washes worth sitting in the bottom of the jar as the dispenser is high up. Just store you bottlws in the bloody cupboard.
And she was unhappy it didn’t fit properly on the shelf.... wouldn’t you try that first?

Reactions: 12
Morning routine: does she think we believe she gets up every morning and has this organised routine? She clearly sits in her pjs watching Netflix until whatever time she feels like - she doesn’t go over the door so what is the morning routine getting ready for ?

Reactions: 15
This girl...
Makes a song and dance and hoohah about people commenting on her food habits and eating yet STILL shows what she eats on a weekly basis.

Just stop doing it?! Its like she wants people to have a go.

Wonder how long therapy will last if her therapist starts giving home girl some truths about her behaviour. When I did therapy there was a lot about myself I had to accept which was hard but its helped me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DED09685-3866-441B-93CA-16BA5DD8C19D.png
If this is true then I feel really bad for her because it’s horrible to go to someone with your problems like a therapist and have a bad experience. But I can’t help feel she simply had a normal first therapy session and simply was too sensitive to what she had to say or didn’t like the reality of her problems...I honestly can’t imagine a professional therapist being ‘horrible’ to someone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 88401If this is true then I feel really bad for her because it’s horrible to go to someone with your problems like a therapist and have a bad experience. But I can’t help feel she simply had a normal first therapy session and simply was too sensitive to what she had to say or didn’t like the reality of her problems...I honestly can’t imagine a professional therapist being ‘horrible’ to someone.
I totally think it's the second one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.