Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her and her bloody hair.... she will dye it then a month or so in go I hate it and go back dark again....

Reactions: 10
I bet that really got to piers 🙄 hope he gets some counselling after that telling off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think gabby is one of those people that do so little and leave the house so little that anything she does seems huge to her.

A lot of youtubers are like it. Everything is a big deal to them when they leave the house as they go out about twice a week.....

Reactions: 13
She’s posted on her insta stories about feeling that her hair is bland and she wants to change it. Honestly what is the point her changing her hair? She doesn’t ever style it and leaves it looking limp. I used to love her hair but these days it just looks lifeless. Also she’s posted she can’t afford £800 for extensions, basically begging to get them #gifted
She wants to "paint" her hair

She should just paint herself into those walls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok ok ok.

Just a few observations after watching her latest video.

The title of the video...it's so, so sad that someone is THIS excited about having new floors put in. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an annoying twit.

I dislike her bedside lamps they are HIDEOUS. They scream 'Grandma'.

Your mum isn't your best friend. She's your only friend.

The cat voice again *turns to stone*. Ok phew it's stopped.

Why are there always random full binbags and bits of crap in the background of her videos?

Ah so the reason you're lazy is because of a B12 deficiency. Ah. Ok. Cool.

Gobby, thank you SO MUCH for teaching us how to make chips.

Putting clothes washing liquid in a drinks dispenser? I'd be worried she'd accidentally poison someone...if she ever had anyone over.

She's painting. Again.

She has a special painting outfit. I lIkE iT bEcOs ItS gOt A zIp.

That reminds me, the way she says 'because' is SO ANNOYING.

Ok bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find out the gender of my baby on March 9th and I think I’ve made less of a fuss about it than she has about getting floor fitted :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly what a waste of a video, she puts washing liquid into that drinks dispenser and then says it’s slow and the normal containers are ugly.... just put them in a cupboard! She also has a table top oven, how bad is her kitchen? Like what’s wrong with her normal oven?
she shows her bedding for all of 2 seconds and then changes it....

Reactions: 5
I can’t, I just can’t handle this. She’s bought a boiler suit for painting in. That is next level dedication to her Farrow and Ball shares!!
D2133A03-F99D-491B-9F5F-F077A00FD97F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Re her latest video, why couldn’t she cook her chicken and chips at the same time? 🤦‍♀️

Boiler suit = wanting to be Emma Hill.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched or clicked on her video so I don't know what this 'best news ever' is that she's talking about

But my first thought was 'oh god I bet it's going to be about her bleeping floor again'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find out the gender of my baby on March 9th and I think I’ve made less of a fuss about it than she has about getting floor fitted :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(Congratulations!) I was thinking the same, I'm having my baby on the 9th woo! But i havent even got a countdown app 😂 its really sad to be that excited about flooring hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.