Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched or clicked on her video so I don't know what this 'best news ever' is that she's talking about

But my first thought was 'oh god I bet it's going to be about her bleeping floor again'
I actually thought "omg she's got a singing contract??!! 😳" What else could be the best news ever 🤷‍♀️
How silly 🤪

Reactions: 5
I still haven't watched it but have now figured out that of course it was her floor, what else does she have going on in her life hahah

Reactions: 4
Clip of her hanging up her freshly washed clothes.....and they're all pyjamas....surprise surprise.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200224-172421_YouTube.jpg

Yes she got her flooring approval

She even has a countdown like shes going on holiday 😂 shes so pathetic

She was also getting excited over Jane (her mum).coming on Monday and said she didn't care if we thought she was weird that her mum is best friend, because she WILL be best friends with her kids (you cant force them but okkkk)

Screenshot_20200224-172515_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200224-172533_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 7
Her biggest news on February 14th (Valentines Day) was her new bedding.

I couldn’t be less jealous or envious of her life if I tried

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the blocker has become the blockee 😂🤦‍♀️View attachment 87783
Go on Piers!

Ok ok ok.

Just a few observations after watching her latest video.

The title of the video...it's so, so sad that someone is THIS excited about having new floors put in. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an annoying twit.

I dislike her bedside lamps they are HIDEOUS. They scream 'Grandma'.

Your mum isn't your best friend. She's your only friend.

The cat voice again *turns to stone*. Ok phew it's stopped.

Why are there always random full binbags and bits of crap in the background of her videos?

Ah so the reason you're lazy is because of a B12 deficiency. Ah. Ok. Cool.

Gobby, thank you SO MUCH for teaching us how to make chips.

Putting clothes washing liquid in a drinks dispenser? I'd be worried she'd accidentally poison someone...if she ever had anyone over.

She's painting. Again.

She has a special painting outfit. I lIkE iT bEcOs ItS gOt A zIp.

That reminds me, the way she says 'because' is SO ANNOYING.

Ok bye.
Lol becoz

Reactions: 5
I can't tolerate any more of this " be kind, we love you forever Caroline" bullshit from her - she tweeted something along the lines of how she was disgusted by what Caroline Flack had done and that she should be sacked like a man would be in the same circumstance. Literally hung her out to dry before knowing all the information and is therefore part of the problem.

Basically she's a bleeping tit.

Reactions: 31
Is it bad that I had actually hoped that she wouldn't get approved for the wooden flooring to see how she handles the setback. I'm guessing she would have cried, either gone back to Sheffield or Jane would have come over, put out a pathetic video with 'the worst news ever' and then moved within 6 months.

Reactions: 22
She quite literally said 'I haven't taken the bins out as its been stormy and I didn't want to go across the street when it was wet' out loud.. can she hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else find it so weird that she is storing her washing up liquid in this
I cant cope !!! Shes not is she? Oh my bleeping god get a hobby Gobbie.

I haven't actually watched her videos for 3 / 4 months because they're literally utterly depressing to watch and I end up feeling a little bit sad for her. From the comments on here it seems like shes still painting :rolleyes: nothing ever seems to change, I dont know how she has the cheek to actually film all this tit and upload it and then call it a career.

Reactions: 14
She quite literally said 'I haven't taken the bins out as its been stormy and I didn't want to go across the street when it was wet' out loud.. can she hear herself?
Lmao, I had food poisoning this weekend and had to look after my boyfriend's dog, I still walked him three times a day even while ill and Storm Ellen on the go, because I knew that:

a.) I'm not made of sugar - wind and rain won't kill me.
b.) Guess what...once I'm inside again, I can get dry! Magic I know!

twit.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it so weird that she is storing her washing up liquid in this
Just seen the vlog, I can’t believe she’s put her laundry detergent in this container???? Why can’t she just store the original container in her bloody kitchen cupboard? We all know that Nelson likes drinking from taps, let’s just hope this doesn’t leak then incase he try’s to lick the tap on it. That would be one Sick cat. It’s kept in strong containers like that so kids and animals can’t get to it Gobbie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I dread to think what her flat smells like if she was “letting the rubbish build up”

Reactions: 9
The derergent is tooo gloopy for that tap jar so will need decanting into another pot soon. Surely the tap will crust up soon as the detergent clogs it up.

Reactions: 15
I know she never leaves the house but this is taking it to the next level! What does she think the rest of us had to do to get to work etc

Reactions: 9
Do we think she's agoraphobic? I did a play about it once and she exhibits a lot of the symptoms.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.