Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has seen that episode of Black Mirror (White Christmas), Gabby would literally be like Jon Hamm’s character at the end! Every single person greyed out.

Reactions: 12
Don't all you haters know that scientists are working around the clock to develop an extra special vaccine especially for Gabby who has the worst case of everything any doctor has ever seen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Don't all you haters know that scientists are working around the clock to develop an extra special vaccine especially for Gabby who has the worst case of everything any doctor has ever seen?!
Don’t forget Clemmie needs a vaccine, too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Changed the sound on this video, to go better with her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Binky is moving to Brighton with her boyfriend in June
Need to separate her from the bf then move in for the kill, becoming bffs for a month, hinting at a relationship until the blow up and they never speak again, as because Binky is a toxic jealous bully.

Reactions: 15
A fibroid is a type of non cancerous tumour, she has used the most broad sense she could find to describe what she has as I believe she knows what ‘tumour’ implies when people hear it.

Reactions: 61
A fibroid is a type of non cancerous tumour, she has used the most broad sense she could find to describe what she has as I believe she knows what ‘tumour’ implies when people hear it.
Yeah exactly this, I think that’s the first time she’s called it that. Obviously to have a particular implication.

Reactions: 41
And she's used "orange" deliberately too, when she really means a small citrus fruit but everybody will be thinking large orange.

Reactions: 34
She clearly wants that person to feel as bad as possible for questioning her need for a vaccine.

Reactions: 52
To be honest though if I were having a surgery I would be staying home at much as possible even if I had the vaccine - because it’s not clear from what is known about it yet whether it actually stops you being a carrier. So it seems safest to assume if you’re going into a hospital, where lots of other people will be very medically vulnerable, that the vaccine wouldn’t prevent you carrying the virus to others and anyone who gives a tit about other people like at all would stay home as much as possible before going in. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She said it was five cm right? That’s still classed as a small, bordering on medium sized fibroid. It’s not the size of an orange ffs, more like a small lime or a plum. She’s such a head, exaggerating everything for effect.

Reactions: 40
Need to separate her from the bf then move in for the kill, becoming bffs for a month, hinting at a relationship until the blow up and they never speak again, as because Binky is a toxic jealous bully.
She's blatantly going to chuck her toys out the pram when Binky can't be at her beck and call due to having a boyfriend.

Reactions: 15
She can duck off with trying to trick people into thinking she's got uterine cancer. Everytime I think she can't stoop any lower she finds a new way to disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I don’t think Binky is the slightest bit interested in being her actual friend. She just interacts with her online, because Gabbie has hundreds of thousands more followers than her, and she’s a wannabe. She came to Brighton before the recent lock downs and had no interest in meeting up with Gobbie then.

Reactions: 29
I knew it! She acted like a jerk now she wants petty. (there's always a health issue with her)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.