Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually though? I am just thinking of all the click baity titles about therapy and her tweeting (then suddenly deleting) about a tit session

Therapy can be HARD and I don't see her being able to handle it ❄

Reactions: 15
Either way it’s a shame that she’s spent thousands on cosmetic surgery to fix her ‘problems’ when it’s the psychological aspects that needed help

Reactions: 10
I’ve stumbled across Gabbie’s dad’s twitter! And he’s a bit odd 😂

Reactions: 6
2D92666B-A23A-4580-9E38-671C2C56A185.png

Gabby love, you haven’t looked like that bottom picture in a long time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think I large part of the reason she hates her dad is because he doesn’t put up with her shite and she doesn’t like it. Whereas Jane (I think) likes feeling needed by her. I know some of it is tied up in her dad’s coming out later in life and we don’t really know the back story to that (again, I think) but given that she is also a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I’ve often wondered what it is about their relationship that so broken. I really do think it’s simply just that he tells her no and gives her a reality check especially as Jane and he still live together and I assume have a good relationship still?

Without a doubt she has some mental health issues but I also think she’s just not a very nice person either and so when people are upfront with her it create drama. Look how intense her friendships are and then they break down, I bet a lot of that is down to closeness being created very quickly then her being offended when the other person is honest with her. Then she cuts them off.
Is her father gay?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’ll ever change, to be honest. She puts out a tweet about addressing her issues with food at therapy at least once a year. She’s the human representation of Groundhog Day. She just keeps churning out the same tit year after year.

Reactions: 10
She's given up on that West End
(She never stood a chance with that attitude and work ethics)

20191231_212755.jpg

Reactions: 6
Not strictly related but does anyone know what surgeries her brother has had? Noticed he put some spiel up about the last 10 years etc

Reactions: 3
Not strictly related but does anyone know what surgeries her brother has had? Noticed he put some spiel up about the last 10 years etc
Ooh just had a look. Interesting. Could he have lost the weight the way of his sister?

Reactions: 3
At least if she started flipping houses properly, seriously, as a business for her, it would 1) give her something to occupy her time with, 2) give her some content to create on YouTube, the process of flipping each property etc., 3) stop her painting her flat over and over again.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.