Gabriella Lindley #34 Empath? You havin’ a laugh? Get back in your lasagne bath!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #35 stop making me feel bad, craving prawn Quavers cos I'm sad, ugly personality just like my dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So 389 orders and she's shutting for the day at half 8 when she posted that, so presuming she started at 9am with a half hour break for lunch thats an 11 hour day. So thats 11 × 60 mins = 660 mins, so she's done 389 orders in 660 minutes so thats one order every 50 seconds on her own as she's a 'one woman band'.

Or if you account for the fact that Janes there so they are working simultaneously thats 1 min 40 to do an order which is more reasonable. So lets round that up and say it takes her 2 minutes to pack an order - pretty good going!
So she's done 389 which leaves her 511 orders out of the 900. So she and jane could do the rest in 17 hours, so thats 2 days of 9 - 6pm with a half hour to print labels and packing slips and a half hour lunch. Not going!
Those of you who are keeping track of the profit - can we work out roughly how much she makes per hour based on 2 minutes for packing so 30 orders an hour?

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Gabriella lindley#35 Don’t be mean, I’m a one woman team, even though my mum has clearly been seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Tbh that’s probably the most honest thing she’s ever come out with a said that she’s a one woman band... just happens to be she is the spectator and slave Jane is the actual star

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#35: Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more, just to be the mum who drove a thousand miles as Covid numbers soared

(Too long I know 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
It’s really unethical business to take people’s orders and not crack on packing but to have “sandwich breaks” of your mumion and cat stood in your toilet 🙁

No “forgive me” tit. Work through the night and switch off orders if you have to, you entitled heifer.

Any head could open up a shop with a million products and claim they’re tew overwhelmed to deal with the orders and they’d be rightfully called a scammer.
STOOD IN YOUR TOILET the noise I made was not human 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I blooming hate how she tweets referring to what her “haterzzzz” say as if she is being messaged these things directly 24/7. Of course the odd message will come through but Gabz Roze, you are licherallllly seeking this out! If it upsets you don’t read here for the same reason celebz don’t google themselves 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 32
#35: Grabby Trotter and the Pensioner of Thurgoland

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Pretty sure she's exaggerated the 900 orders, she's probably sold 900 individual items, but a lot of people will have bought multiple items in one order.

Either way I feel sorry for the post office staff when she dumps the packages with them.

Reactions: 30
why is she giving away THREE thank you cards in each package? Is she getting rid of unsold stock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is. When I’m at work being hassled by customers because there aren’t enough people serving I don’t get to say “please be nice to me! please be patient!”. She loves to be the victim. The way she speaks to customers/potential customers is so patronising and unwarranted? I’ve never been so rude to customers in my life and I’ve been shouted at, sworn at and snapped at by people.
I don’t know how she can claim to be so “overwhelmed” considering she has full control of how much stock she puts up, she has Jane helping her and it’s just packing orders? It’s not brain surgery. She should come and work in a supermarket with people like me and see how overwhelmed she feels then.
if she didn’t have the capability to send out 900 orders she shouldn’t have put up so much stock! can’t remember who but someone said earlier that she should have done it in mini collections which would make so much more sense.

Reactions: 30
#35: Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more, just to be the mum who drove a thousand miles as Covid numbers soared

(Too long I know 😂)
Damnit! We need to make this fit somehow 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: maybe we could use the first bit and then just add the rest in the new thread post? Just the first bit would make sense at the moment.

Pretty sure she's exaggerated the 900 orders, she's probably sold 900 individual items, but a lot of people will have bought multiple items in one order.

Either way I feel sorry for the post office staff when she dumps the packages with them.
I feel sorry for them just having to see her annoying face all the time. I bet they argue who’s going to serve her. Or they go extra slow with the customer they’re serving so she has to see someone else 🤣 don’t know how it works with multiple packages with pre printer labels, do you just drop them off or do they all have to be scanned or something? I thought she was getting Royal Mail to pick them up now anyway so she didn’t have to go to the post office?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If she doesn't have a processing time on her website then why is she making such a big deal out of not getting orders out on time? There literally is no "on time" target to meet? If she knocked out almost 400 today then she can do the same again tomorrow, then get the rest out on Saturday morning. (or work an extra hour and do the rest tomorrow). That's a perfectly acceptable turnaround time for a "small business", no? And if she does have some stragglers then she could put her hand in her pocket and pay an extra few pence for first class postage on them and the minions who bought her shite would be none the wiser. She is a TERRIBLE business owner, I'm mortified for her. What an hole.

Reactions: 27
It makes me cringe how she acts like a child on her business account too, like saying stuff like 'I'm so stressed' 'I'm so overwhelmed' 'I need my bed' isn't the kind of personal connection that is needed between customers and a shop

when I shop online to be quite honest I don't care if my order is going to cause work for people, I'm giving them money and they've offered the product? with small businesses it can be nice to get that personal connection if you follow them on social media as well, but it would really put me off if they were complaining about having to work on packing up orders if I was someone who had placed an order

Reactions: 44
I still can’t believe she’s charging £2/£3 for stickers! I’m ngl, I’ve purchased merch from other yewtewbers and they’ve thrown in stickers for free for each item you order. So say you order 4 items, you’d get 4 stickers for free. They were also original and not some stolen quote/song lyric. If she chucked the stickers in for free it’s not like she’d be losing money with how much she over charges for everything else she sells
I love the thought of her raging to Jane as she reads this saying ‘it’s NOT yewchewber merch mum tell them!!! It’s a smewl business and I’m doing it all on my ewn!!! I’m not even a yewchewber anymore!!!!’ *but proceeds to post a YouTube video every time she wants to plug said merch*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It makes me cringe how she acts like a child on her business account too, like saying stuff like 'I'm so stressed' 'I'm so overwhelmed' 'I need my bed' isn't the kind of personal connection that is needed between customers and a shop

when I shop online to be quite honest I don't care if my order is going to cause work for people, I'm giving them money and they've offered the product? with small businesses it can be nice to get that personal connection if you follow them on social media as well, but it would really put me off if they were complaining about having to work on packing up orders if I was someone who had placed an order
Lol can you imagine if every time she tweets some company about her orders not arriving they tweeted her back saying “don’t make us feel bad, we’ve had 100.000+ orders this week, we’re tired, we need our bed. We’ll try and get it out to you before the weekend but if not don’t blame us, we’re overwhelmed!”
Then tweeted her tweet out to everyone saying how they’re sick of how their “hayyyters” talk about them. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
#35: didn’t yew know I hav endeww that’s why I’m working so sleew but I’ll eat quaverzz to drown out the haterrrrz

maybe too long but I feel like a poem is in the works

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.