Gabriella Lindley #34 Empath? You havin’ a laugh? Get back in your lasagne bath!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to make a disclaimer, you just have to not be a dick.
View attachment 395709
I have no idea who this Binky person is yet I can tell she's as much of a giant The World Owes Me type bellend as Gabby.

If you say something that makes you sound like an hole or behave in a way which is problematic or express things which are actually wrong, people will respond with criticism.

Reactions: 36
Honestly she needs her twitter taken off her at this point, she's absolutely bleeping deranged! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s really unethical business to take people’s orders and not crack on packing but to have “sandwich breaks” of your mumion and cat stood in your toilet 🙁

No “forgive me” tit. Work through the night and switch off orders if you have to, you entitled heifer.

Any head could open up a shop with a million products and claim they’re tew overwhelmed to deal with the orders and they’d be rightfully called a scammer.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It’s really unethical business to take people’s orders and not crack on packing but to have “sandwich breaks” of your mumion and cat stood in your toilet 🙁

No “forgive me” tit. Work through the night and switch off orders if you have to, you entitled heifer.

Any head could open up a shop with a million products and claim they’re tew overwhelmed to deal with the orders and they’d be rightfully called a scammer.
It's weird to me that she doesn't have processing times, I've never known a business not to have them lol

Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for the crying Instagram story when she has to lug everything down the stairs. She has moaned about everything else, it’s surely the only thing left?
0545060B-CE88-4986-8FB4-151E29F7384D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I'm actually sick of her manipulation tactics

'I'm one person who had a surgery last year that takes only a few days to recover. Pity meeee'

duck off.

Reactions: 44
With some of these influencers I cannot believe how big their platforms are despite what a shitshow they are on Twitter.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Gabriella Lindley #35: art is stolen, ego is swollen, her diet of crisps is blocking her colon

• Haha
Reactions: 62
"I'm a one woman team" - duck off, your mum's there.

I find all this so off-putting. Get the duck on with it and EMAIL CUSTOMERS PRIVATELY if there is a postage delay.

Reactions: 46

She’s not a one woman team though is she, she’s a two woman team at the moment. If she expects us to believe she’s not getting Jane to do at least half, if not more of the work, she’s a bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 29

I find all this so off-putting. Get the duck on with it and EMAIL CUSTOMERS PRIVATELY if there is a postage delay.
That’s the woman she must be talking about - she can’t consider herself to be a woman, surely?!

But seriously, is she actually trying to act as if Jane isn’t there? duck sake, gabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Oops! Always happens when I don’t read all the comments first before commenting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with what other have said she has 900 orders yesterday, did she start packing orders yesterday or just start today? If it was my business I'd be working late to pack the orders not saying I need bed before 9am.

Thread title: 900 orders, an album to record, but bed before 9, what a discord.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gabriella Lindley #35 Drafting in Jane for business favours, potentially signing copyright waivers but all she wants is prawn cocktail Quavers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.