Gabriella Lindley #34 Empath? You havin’ a laugh? Get back in your lasagne bath!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just some screenshots from her newest TikTok video. So she’s releasing a Harry Potter quote sticker (the last one). Does she even like HP??

Hm, interested to know who Pamela is 😂

105AA371-8BEB-4C5F-8D57-6A73EF9EE703.png
5147CF66-ED2C-4207-9263-F07574BA2307.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just some screenshots from her newest TikTok video. So she’s releasing a Harry Potter quote sticker (the last one). Does she even like HP??

Hm, interested to know who Pamela is 😂

View attachment 383435View attachment 383446
“Reply to Alex” wasn’t that the guy producing her album? Just wants to prove how busy she is and how she’s DEFINITELY coming out with an album guys please believe me I am a singer please I will be on the west end please x

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Idk much about this Binky girl but her and Gabbie seems similar. At least Binky is recognising this and changing though.

F94DFD31-4BD4-41DE-90AA-DAF1023DF8E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well well well, Gabs ex Velvetgh0st! Used to see her around a few years ago when she was mildly interesting. How is this girl even still going as a z-list influencer? What happened with her and Zoella? I know Alfie didn’t like her much, that was obvious. I see she’s still not producing much except moaning and whining as usual and looks like she’s ripping off other people’s designs for that ‘shop’ of hers!

Reactions: 17
Idk much about this Binky girl but her and Gabbie seems similar. At least Binky is recognising this and changing though.

View attachment 383660
That post has made me realise that Gabzilla hates the pandemic because others now have a serious legitimate concern - whether it be physical, economic or mental - that takes the focus from sympathising over *her* woes.

Reactions: 13
She’s only gone and finally managed sold a Hallie Print!
wonder how much she had to pay janes friends to buy her overpriced garbage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I absolutely love this thread title btw 😂
Thanks 😄

She’s only gone and finally managed sold a Hallie Print!
wonder how much she had to pay janes friends to buy her overpriced garbage
She probably bought it herself because we were laughing at her not selling any of them lol wouldn’t surprise me 🤣🤣🤣or shes paid Bev or Jayne to buy it. Orrr one of her minions with more money than sense has bought one because they’ve been reading here and felt sorry for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve forgotten which is which... is Hallie the hunchback aggressive looking one holding a phone with some random leaves in the background?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.