Gabriella Lindley #34 Empath? You havin’ a laugh? Get back in your lasagne bath!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all it’s pathetic that she’s limited her comments on tik tok, not exactly sure what this means however I’m wondering if it means certain words are blocked, or maybe she gets a notification whenever someone comments and can allow or decline it?? Because I commented on the stamp video just minutes ago, ‘couldn’t you just contact the company? They’d probably issue a refund’ and it’s gone already

also she’s such a witch - can’t even get the name of pollys business right. Probably hates the thought of giving anyone else business over JM.
Those videos on TikTok are advertising? Haha is she in on crack? She is just advertising to her ever diminishing social media audience who followed her because of Zoe. Where is the reaching out to different demographics?

It makes no sense to advertise only to the audience you have if it is in mass decline.
I was going to suggest loads of things she could do but I’m not going to line her pockets for free.

Gabs hit me up if you want some marketing advice - paid for obviously. Marketing isn’t my career but I do run a sideline business along side my full time job (the business makes more than my full time job but I won’t give up my career because I love it) which requires clever marketing solutions. I’ve thought of at least six things since I’ve been typing this message which could double your following and sales in 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys my boyfriend bought me a bag of Percy pigs becozzzz I'm sew sew poorly with covid. But every time I look at the sweets I think of Gabbie and its actually making me feel a bit sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Guys my boyfriend bought me a bag of Percy pigs becozzzz I'm sew sew poorly with covid. But every time I look at the sweets I think of Gabbie and its actually making me feel a bit sick
Did know whether to sad react or laugh react lol. In all seriousness though, hope you feel better very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And this is your new thread reminder that Gabriella Lindley AKA Velvetgh0st (former friend of Zoella), owner of Juniper Moon who was caught up in an alleged plagiarism scandal when her shop launched, has admitted to shitting in boxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Did know whether to sad react or laugh react lol. In all seriousness though, hope you feel better very soon!
Thank yew, I'm just about to post an attention seeking, crying story on my insta. I'm ready to block any scummy troll who says something I dislike

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BTW I bought some of this Juniper Moon yarn (anyone else into knitting?) and it is great.

Hope you’re ok @gee_beth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hasn't she said repeatedly that food is so triggering to talk about and don't criticize others food choices? Then she tweets (I'm assuming stodge means like carbs right?) she loves carb filled food. How is it so triggering because I swear that's like 90% of her content.

And I'm no expert but if your body is used to having something of course it's going to crave it. I fully admit my eating habits aren't great but I also don't want to feel crappy (and I have a child I need to keep myself healthy as possible for) so I changed my food intake. Pasta on pasta on pasta is not fuel anyway you look at it Gabs.

Reactions: 25
BTW I bought some of this Juniper Moon yarn (anyone else into knitting?) and it is great.

Hope you’re ok @gee_beth.
Me! It keeps my hands busy so I have to limit my time scrolling social media being a Hater.
Taught myself over the last couple of years and am obsessed with knitting socks and jumpers. Gobbie can’t even teach herself how to use that flipping’ cricut, lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oo another one for the wiki of ailments... Pulls her eyelashes out and mentioned trichotillomania

Also hi, been scrolling for ages cos couldn't log back in!

Reactions: 17
So she didn't and decided to slag them off on a social media platform instead. This isn't great behaviour under normal circumstances (let alone professional) but during a pandemic when many businesses are struggling to make ends meet, a video like this could have serious consequences...

But hey ho, yew guiiiiis, Gabs is such an empath!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
And this is your new thread reminder that Gabriella Lindley AKA Velvetgh0st (former friend of Zoella), owner of Juniper Moon who was caught up in an alleged plagiarism scandal when her shop launched, has admitted to shitting in boxes.
Each order comes with a special surprise

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So she didn't and decided to slag them off on a social media platform instead. This isn't great behaviour under normal circumstances (let alone professional) but during a pandemic when many businesses are struggling to make ends meet, a video like this could have serious consequences...

But hey ho, yew guiiiiis, Gabs is such an empath!
I'll agree with this. Whenever I have an issue with a product, I nicely contact the company with my problem. Most of the time it gets resolved.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.