Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then there was Friendmas - you should watch that vlog and see how popular she was. Amazing turn out. Pouring one out for George’s ginger friend right now.
Does anyone have that video? I was looking for it the other day and can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: 2
She was friends with a girl called Eve Bennett but they fell out for some reason or another.
They disagreed about something on twitter, Gobs unfollowed her then said some crappy uncalled for comments about Eve's eyebrows or something.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe anyone hasnt called her out for having her cat all over the orders. I run an etsy shop and I don't let my dog or cat in the room I do my stuff. It's just respect and courtesy for your customers!!
If I had the energy I'd comment saying I wanted to buy but say I have a severe cat hair allergy so couldn't. Just to make her at least consider that not everyone wants animals near their products, if not for hygiene purposes then for health reasons.

Reactions: 13
If I had the energy I'd comment saying I wanted to buy but say I have a severe cat hair allergy so couldn't. Just to make her at least consider that not everyone wants animals near their products, if not for hygiene purposes then for health reasons.
I did, and I got blocked. I said exactly this:

Can you tell us how you sterilise and clean your crates and desk after the cat has sat on it? I'm super allergic to cat dander, even after things have been vacuumed. X

Blocking somebody for that is actually disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
I did, and I got blocked. I said exactly this:

Can you tell us how you sterilise and clean your crates and desk after the cat has sat on it? I'm super allergic to cat dander, even after things have been vacuumed. X

Blocking somebody for that is actually disgusting.
Let's face it, even if a fan bought something her inbred cat has sat on and a huge allergic reaction and health complications, no way would they take legal action against Gobs. Probably more worried about getting added to the block list. It's pathetic really.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Brogan ( who’s got quite the thriving thread on here herself ) was the only influencer who publicly responded on the juniper moon twitter account that was calling out Gabbie copying artists. Then she posted a couple of things on Instagram, hugging Hannah and calling her her bestie, and also that dreadful Bianca (binkybee). All former ‘friends’ of Gabbie who are obviously bitching about her now behind her back and being passive aggressive about her online. Honestly, if she wasn’t so dreadful I would feel sorry for her.
It’s not us she should have a problem with, but certain fellow influencers.
Actually, Hannah seems okay, Brogan and Bianca are revolting.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have that video? I was looking for it the other day and can't find it anywhere.
I’m pretty sure it’s this one:

Please everyone note the slow, sensual close ups of pigs in blankets!!

Edit to add:

Gabs is on fire in this vlog. Almost cancels Friendmas because she fell down an escalator or something. Has a fake emo moment and sings to the camera in utter cringe style. Sheepishly talks about willies. Can’t hide her love for Hobbie. Fake tans after her party at 2am (what a sign of a shite party).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Please everyone note the slow, sensual close ups of pigs in blankets!!

Edit to add:

Gabs is on fire in this vlog. Almost cancels Friendmas because she fell down an escalator or something. Has a fake emo moment and sings to the camera in utter cringe style. Sheepishly talks about willies. Can’t hide her love for Hobbie. Fake tans after her party at 2am (what a sign of a shite party).
I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I host a Christmas party, decorate my flat and sell Christmas-themed merch

I don’t fancy Hobbie but my eyes light up when I see him and I talk about him whenever I can

I have friends but I just don’t film them and they never interact with me on social media and I never talk about them unless someone mentions that I’ve not mentioned any friends

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol remember when she hung out with Lucy Wood and the Vlog thumbnail was her and Lucy and the text said something like 'Can't believe this happened!' and it was really funny cos nor could we. Gobby hanging out with someone???? Woah.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was friends with Becca Rose before Zoella, even though Zoe was her “first proper friend”. They hung out a few times and were planning on moving to London together.

She hung out with Sammi Maria like once, then they had a falling out over twitter.

There was also the twins, Lucy and Lydia. She tried to be the “third twin” and dyed her hair blonde. Then apparently she accused them of being homophobic and got upset because they didn’t check up on her when she had her first bewb job. Then she tried to reach out to say happy new year and they ignored her.

She was friends with Sarah and Amelie, but it’s widely speculated that they were paid to hang out with her.

She was friends with a girl called Eve Bennett but they fell out for some reason or another.

She was friends with someone called Jade and they hung out like twice.

Her current friends include Lucy, Hannah and Jemma, although she’s not seen any of them in ages because shes ✨ busy with her flat ✨
I noticed she now follows Sammi on instagram again

Reactions: 5
She would be better off making certain items like the prints properly limited edition, numbered and signed by her. For example she could have said the juniper print is limited to a 500 run, that doesn't mean she has to print 500 immediately but she won't print anymore when 500 have gone.

She needs to stop doing these little collections that aren't cohesive. She should stop selling single stickers and do a proper sticker pack of 10 stickers even if she has four main bigger designs and six smaller filler stickers for example the cookies and leaves in the winter collection.

She needs to show the size and quality of the tote bags not just say its bigger than others.

The plant lady bag should have been covered with little plants, succulents and leaves and flowers all coloured not just the words plant lady with two flowers. It's just so bleeping generic. Don't get me started on the brown sticker.
I know nothing about running a business so please correct me if I’m wrong, but could gabby not make items available for preorder before a launch so she doesn’t end up with so much unsold stock?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Re: Christmas party: I really cringe that this was a small enough group of people to have a nice, intimate dinner party with but instead she made them all sit awkwardly around a table eating bread sticks and cupcakes in a floodlit room. Also they're all just drinking water?!

Gabby and George's friend would have been so cute together. I'm sure she probably thought she was too good for him though. Hopefully he has a cute girlfriend by now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know nothing about running a business so please correct me if I’m wrong, but could gabby not make items available for preorder before a launch so she doesn’t end up with so much unsold stock?
FabHan did a made to order thing so there was no waste so yes, totally possible

Reactions: 4
OMG reminiscing about her Christmas pasts because she has become this whole lot of nothing now, she is no one. just a bland looser making some coin because she is selling crap online and is not even her own art idea but some *cough* allegedly* stolen art.

Long gone are the tweets like: next year is going to be my year, or look +25 yo haterz, you will see how successful she is going to be and you are going to die out of jealousy...

Nothing, I almost fell asleep summing up this rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.