Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe 32 saddos bought that snowman pin. That is the worst one yet. I hope she bought a bazillion of them and they sit festering in those stupid plastic baskets for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg ladies (and gents) I took a day off for a job interview and she only goes and drops a new collection in my absence, best reconfigure my spreadsheet.. Look out for my overtime sheet Gobs xxx

P.s I am in disbelief at that snowman pin it looks awful!! Who is buying this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd say the ghost pin was meant for her uwu spooky season launch and she ordered them too late. And that snowman pin is so bad...like it's way too busy for a pin and the black border is so bad.
And what is this about her saying muse is an unknown band 😂 luv.....try harder, trying to sound "alt" and looking like a fool, that's like saying "look guys, I found this goth band no one's heard of, they're called the cure."(not bashing the cure, I love them)
Muse were an unknown band when I first came across them but that was in the late 1990's when they regularly played in my home town.

Reactions: 12
Hello! I’ve been lurking for ages and had to join in after the last few threads have had me in hysterics.
I haven’t posted on Tattle in ages but Gabghetti Bolognese has lured me back out.

Anyway, I’m genuinely angry that she allows her cat into her “studio”. I have a very severe cat allergy that has hospitalised me twice in as many years.

At work we very sadly lost a patient a couple of years ago who died due to anaphylaxis brought about by a cat allergy in an holiday cottage.
This stuff is not to be messed with.

If you Google Juniper Moon, currently an Etsy shop comes up third (on my search) and hilariously one of the items they are selling is ProCreate calligraphy brushes called Juniper Moon. 😅🤡🌚
Ironic considering her reliance on that tool.

Also Gabby, please don’t move to Manchester or even the North West in general.
We have had a rough ride of it and are a tight knit, supportive community (for the most part).

We are accepting and welcoming but we don’t suffer fools gladly and we will tell you what we think, without the sugar coating that you’re so fond of.

I’m not originally from Manchester (or England!) but I’ve been welcomed with open arms, however miserable, surly people find living here very, very difficult.
If you have found Brighton unwelcoming, then think twice about moving to Manchester (especially to take advantage of cheaper property for your profit) because people will call you out on your tit in the street.

Also to the guy asking what her favourite cheese is: HAM

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m DYING, he asked again 😂😂😂😂

p.s I hate it when she holds her cats like that. You need to support their legs you idiot.
Son's about to be vbl0cked for harassment.

"I tewld you my best cheese already, why are you so obsessed with me?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All the comments creaming their pants over that bleeping snowman pin! Jeeeeeeeeeezus! What is WRONG with them? Are they blind? Can they not see its utter tit? And people asking for tote bags. WHHYYYYYYYYYYY! She’s already brought two out and they were tit! Don’t encourage her! Corrrr, imagine if we didn’t have the Internet! You’d never believe these twats existed would you, if you didn’t see it with your own eyes!

ps what’s your favourite cheese? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 311703
Wasn’t she just going to put doors on these shelves anyway eventually? Like why would she ruin her lounge (not that it looks great rn) and put an ugly ass unit in there, in order to fill her shelves back up with clutter and tat anyway. 😑 Just close the shelves with doors and voila, the storage you sew sew desperately need has appeared
I've been meaning to ask if anyone knows whether the plants in this picture are real or fake? I know it's her and I should know better but I mean who knows? 😂 Cause it isn't ideal to put them there if they're real cause they'll get jostled about cause of those freaking boxes 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
WHY doesn't she post a video on YouTube showing whats new?
if she is sew sew creative you'd think she's be dying to show off Snowy the snowman 😆😆
Don’t worry she will in a couple of days when she gets her next brand deal and absolutely has to. Her latest pattern is getting a brand deal then adding some boring “shop” talk and packing then lying saying “everyone always asks me.....” and talking about whatever random crap she can think of to make the video longer, lol

Reactions: 13
Apparently “cottage-core” has white supremacist roots 🤷🏻‍♀️
I read this and wondered how... so I googled it. Apparently it’s rooted in colonialism. Which although I don’t necessarily disagree with for some cases, it a very US centric theory.

I’m not trying to defend Gabby here, but I suspect it’s probably more down to her rural Yorkshire upbringing and the want to return to simple days of childhood. A lot of these hamlets and villages feel very slow-paced and appealing to introverts.

Reactions: 6
All the comments creaming their pants over that bleeping snowman pin! Jeeeeeeeeeezus! What is WRONG with them? Are they blind? Can they not see its utter tit? And people asking for tote bags. WHHYYYYYYYYYYY! She’s already brought two out and they were tit! Don’t encourage her! Corrrr, imagine if we didn’t have the Internet! You’d never believe these twats existed would you, if you didn’t see it with your own eyes!

ps what’s your favourite cheese? 🤣🤣🤣
You know what really gets me? When I went to the National Gallery I bought a tote bag the same size with an actual piece of art on for £12.95 and she's selling her TAT for *checks notes* £15.00
Shocking

Reactions: 34
I read this and wondered how... so I googled it. Apparently it’s rooted in colonialism. Which although I don’t necessarily disagree with for some cases, it a very US centric theory.

I’m not trying to defend Gabby here, but I suspect it’s probably more down to her rural Yorkshire upbringing and the want to return to simple days of childhood. A lot of these hamlets and villages feel very slow-paced and appealing to introverts.
Please tell me Gabby is originally from a HAMlet ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re giving her too much credit here. Cottage-core is also an “aesthetic” used to decorate animal crossing islands - there are entire communities built up around that alone. That’ll be as deep as she goes on that trend for sure. Oh and also that artist Nina she copied uses the hashtag in her Instagram posts.

This girl has never had an original thought in her life.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.