Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just appreciate that Gobby’s thread has massively overtaken Zoe’s which is on #23, even though she’s much more well known 😂 the first time in her life she’s had more going on than her beloved zoella 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Before, over on YTT Gab's was on thread 104 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a bit late to the discussion but the only thing that her tweets show is that no matter how woke she might want to seem (*american elections*) she's just a VERY privileged life and has 0 interest in knowing the conditions of others around her. Pisses me off.

ps: read a book, watch a documentary, even a show that requires some brains (so not PLL, sorry)

Reactions: 16
Sidenote: Does anyone remember Josie Cunningham? The NHS boob job lady. The most hated woman in Britian at one point. I rewatched her documentary on YouTube yesterday. She used to tweet stupid tit on purpose to increase her engagement and her manager got her to make tit up. She used to wind everyone up on purpose. Gabby is so similar except it seems to be real?! Lol. Still waiting for Gabby to reveal herself as a troll. Surprise! I'm acttualeee sewww smart and have been havin yew guise onnn the whole time! Lol.

I remember someone on here saying that she must be a satirical character and ever since I have had that thought lol
I don’t know if anyone here listens to Jaack Maate’s podcast but he reverently did an episode with Morgz and morgz spoke about how he makes silly tweets and puts little mistakes in his videos because he knows people will comment on it and it will boost engagement. I wish I could say I think gabby is doing the same thing but I don’t think she’s clever enough. And if she IS doing that, it’s not working because her engagement is tit

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched Gabbie’s latest video and she says about the ghost pin “those of you who watched me back in the Velvetgh0st days...”

you’re still in the Velvetgh0st days??? You’ve not changed much since then except from becoming even more insufferable?
THIS.
The only things she’s ever really accomplished are 1. Moving from flat to flat 2. Lying about anything and everything 3. Gaining back all the weight that “she” lost (when in reality she didn’t even do that herself, the surgeons cut or sucked it away, and she has destroyed their hard work.) That’s it. Sad, empty, crap life, actually. Tell us again what we should be sew sew sew jealous of Gobs....because so far there’s NOTHING.
Allegedly and for entertainment purposes only.

Reactions: 11
21938189-6D35-4DF4-A518-A8BD657B3F5B.png

Wasn’t she just going to put doors on these shelves anyway eventually? Like why would she ruin her lounge (not that it looks great rn) and put an ugly ass unit in there, in order to fill her shelves back up with clutter and tat anyway. 😑 Just close the shelves with doors and voila, the storage you sew sew desperately need has appeared

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would anyone want a sticker of mittens?

6643649F-9185-4150-B365-3C57BECCF558.jpeg

Edit: I find her stickers sewww bland. I found this Christmas/winter sticker sheet on Etsy, which is actually quite cute imo. The illustrations are much better and the colours are much more vibrant.

9662AF01-91EC-418E-AA93-B32E9B9897C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t she just going to put doors on these shelves anyway eventually? Like why would she ruin her lounge (not that it looks great rn) and put an ugly ass unit in there, in order to fill her shelves back up with clutter and tat anyway. 😑 Just close the shelves with doors and voila, the storage you sew sew desperately need has appeared
She never sits in the dining room, I don’t understand why she’s adamant on NOT using these shelves for her shop. she moans about not having enough space in the spare bedroom so why wouldn’t she just expand to the dining room and leave her living room for.. idk, living?

oh i know why, because she wants an excuse to move

Reactions: 16
Are all those stickers in her winter pack? Because four of them aren’t winter themed.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she deleted another tweet. It said "Bonnie Bennett* do be slaying these Christmas films." I think she says stuff to try to look/sound in/cool and it just comes off looking not well. *Bennett because I *think* that was the last name of the actress.

Reactions: 9
just been watching this old YouTube vid, gave me a right chuckle because she insinuates that she will be taking an estate agent to court because he gave her incorrect information 😂😂😂😂 she bloody loves it, definitely been binge watching judge rinder ain’t she
She is an idiot. Her solicitor should have reported to her on the mortgage offer and that the lease was too short. What estates agents say is no legally binding and she should have mentioned the situation to her solicitor.

Reactions: 10
She is an idiot. Her solicitor should have reported to her on the mortgage offer and that the lease was too short. What estates agents say is no legally binding and she should have mentioned the situation to her solicitor.
completely unrelated but

“I got a new side table”

who.gives.a.duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 311703
Where on earth is there room in her flat for more furniture?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone want a sticker of mittens?

View attachment 311713

Edit: I find her stickers sewww bland. I found this Christmas/winter sticker sheet on Etsy, which is actually quite cute imo. The illustrations are much better and the colours are much more vibrant.

View attachment 311721
The tree is so rubbish. Like someone pointed out, the placement of the snow seems to defy gravity as it's missed the top of the tree but only fallen on the middle.

Also I guess it's in a snowglobe? I've only just realised the ever so imaginative "winter" written across the bottom. And if it's a snowglobe why is there no falling snow? The whole point of illustrating a snowglobe is to show it in action otherwise it's just a picture in a circle.

Oh wait, just realised there are like 10 snowflakes but they're bordering the snowglobe and not filling it like normal!

Omg I'm gonna stop looking now because her art is so infuriatingly tit. It's not even close to reality. A child could represent these items better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just doesn’t want things to go back to normal because she can’t bear people going out, drinking, having fun etc

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.