Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sure hope she hasn't brought religion into this discussion or she's in for a lot of brick shitting. 😂 Also this response implies that Gabby has mentioned the Quran when the other person mentioned religion holding advancements back. Well isn't that completely ignorant and offensive?? 😂 Careful, Gabby! Let's not involve ourselves in things we don't fully understand. This could go horribly wrong.

...and Gabby? It's because of Islam that Coffee was invented. So you kind of owe them with that cheap sticker of yours. Starbucks wouldn't probably be a thing if it weren't for them. That's a single minute thing amidst all the wondrous contributions they've made to and for the improvement of the world SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.
The Islamic and Arab world created a plethora of activities and inventions, although many were not noted in written form. One of the most commonly known ones being algebra, deriving from 'al-jibr'. But I wouldn't expect Hammy to know that, since she struggles past 5+5.
Anyways I'll let my Muslim, backwards mentality self out ✌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apart from being too stupid to expand on her thoughts, her "okay Nat" tweet was clearly meant in a passive aggressive "I see you tweeting about me" way.

She probably expected the girl to feel embarrassed or awkward, maybe even scared enough to delete. But really, who gives a tit if they offend Gobby?
I dont think they're embarrassed lol the tweets are still there, as are the replies to her as well 😆 Respect to Natalie for standing by what she said 👊🏻

Reactions: 23
Gabbie: it baffles me how things are happening
Everyone else: things have built up over centuries
Gabbie: I mean like things are happening right now that should’ve happened ages ago
Everyone else: yes but a lot of things take time to evolve and change
Gabbie: that not what I meant
Everyone else: then what did you mean?
*Gabbie has left the chat*

rinse and repeat in about a week when she says something else with 0 thought
*stamps trotters and clenches her percy pig filled fists* nO oNe UnDeRsTaNdS mE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Islamic and Arab world created a plethora of activities and inventions, although many were not noted in written form. One of the most commonly known ones being algebra, deriving from 'al-jibr'. But I wouldn't expect Hammy to know that, since she struggles past 5+5.
Anyways I'll let my Muslim, backwards mentality self out ✌🏽
I'm the dumbest thing when it comes to Algebra but I highly appreciate it! If i had Gabb's mentality i would be all
"But Algebruhh is the wooorst yew guise, i was sew sew terrible at it. But it's ewkay becoss I have a pa-shuhn for the arts yew guise! Whew needs Algebruhh?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont think they're embarrassed lol the tweets are still there, as are the replies to her as well 😆 Respect to Natalie for standing by what she said 👊🏻
Oh I know. Gobby is the only one who's embarrassed by those tweets... As she should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I know. Gobby is the only one who's embarrassed by those tweets... As she should be.
I don't think she even has enough sense to feel embarassed. I bet for her it all boils down to "They're all just jealOuz hAterz"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the same person who has literally exactly tweeted "I don't read books" and seemed to think that was someone to be proud of

• Wow
Reactions: 28
just spent the past 40 mins catching up, just realised why does nelson look like he’s got a finger up the arse? proper wob eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when you think Gabby can't get any thicker 🙈🙈
She never heard of lady Godiva? Cleopatra? Ann Boleyn? Elizabeth the 1st?The women that were burned at the stake accused of "witchcraft"?! These are examples off the top of my head as my 6 year old is doing women in history for her school topic 😂 My 6 year old is more educated than Gabriella. Licherally.

I just can't with her any more. She's an absolute moron

Reactions: 31
She’ll be posting a sympathy seeking ‘pain’ Instagram story shortly. Makes a dick of herself on twitter - seeks sympathy on insta. Makes a dick of herself on Instagram, gets aggressive on twitter. It’s a behaviour pattern I’ve noticed over the years.

Reactions: 44
She’ll be posting a sympathy seeking ‘pain’ Instagram story shortly. Makes a dick of herself on twitter - seeks sympathy on insta. Makes a dick of herself on Instagram, gets aggressive on twitter. It’s a behaviour pattern I’ve noticed over the years.
Haha I was just wondering if she’ll be claiming this latest blunder is because she’s sew sew high on her ~tramadol~ medication and her little brain can’t think straight xx

Reactions: 13
Oof Gobby could never! Strong and outspoken. I wonder if this Natalie's single and queer cause damn... 🤔😂
Screenshot_20201115-171400_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just been watching this old YouTube vid, gave me a right chuckle because she insinuates that she will be taking an estate agent to court because he gave her incorrect information 😂😂😂😂 she bloody loves it, definitely been binge watching judge rinder ain’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just watched Gabbie’s latest video and she says about the ghost pin “those of you who watched me back in the Velvetgh0st days...”

you’re still in the Velvetgh0st days??? You’ve not changed much since then except from becoming even more insufferable?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we just appreciate that Gobby’s thread has massively overtaken Zoe’s which is on #23, even though she’s much more well known 😂 the first time in her life she’s had more going on than her beloved zoella 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.